New Sock!

Wastei

Hi!

I'm setting up an account on this site as a backup to my other journal. Been growing as long as I can remember and tried most growing methods. I like Aero, DWC and Coir and I'm currently running coir plants in flower.

Going to fire up the Aero system sometime in the future, 140psi HPA system. It seems like a lot of new growers on this forum and if someone want any help or have any form of questions feel free to ask!

All the best of luck to you and Cheers!

welcome to the fun :welcome:

tell us a little about your set and post up some pics when you get the chance.
You can follow along my journal but here's some Aero info and pictures:
IMG_20210813_200257749.jpg

Aero system:

System is running 12V and 24V.
UPS system for about 6.5 hours power reserve
110 psi HPA system.
Arduino based controller (just simple delay timers). 3 sek on 3 min off.
Seaflo Pumps (soon to be replaced with Aquatec 8852's).
Return pump is Seaflo.
32 gallon reservoir.
Aquarium heater (No chiller needed here)
177 micron pressure washer filter.
10" 1 micron filter (not installed yet).
177 micron filter before water return to tank
24V DC solenoid valves for the chambers
24V 120w DC transformer
24V 100w AC transformer (for the soon to be installed Aquatec 8852)
Am Mist 3(0.03 inch 300 micron) 3x spray heads per chamber.
Pressure gauge for regulating and setting pressure.
10 gallon root chambers with a bucket in a bucket with the lower one acting as return reservoir collecting runoff.
Filter bags for supporting the roots and creating a water buffer with water droplets. Well developed plants can survive on their own for hours just with this buffer and water in the bottom of the buckets.
IMG_20210909_203531882.jpg
IMG_20210906_122455202.jpg

IMG_20210913_163137381.jpg

IMG_20201201_022848625.jpg

IMG_20210111_185433968.jpg

Hi!

I'm setting up an account on this site as a backup to my other journal. Been growing as long as I can remember and tried most growing methods. I like Aero, DWC and Coir and I'm currently running coir plants in flower.

Going to fire up the Aero system sometime in the future, 140psi HPA system. It seems like a lot of new growers on this forum and if someone want any help or have any form of questions feel free to ask!

All the best of luck to you and Cheers!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome::high-five:
I like a bit of coco myself.
If you need any equipment our great sponsors will give you a discount.
Happy Growing.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning and welcome to 420 Magazine.

That's some setup, you have there.
Are all you indoors grows SOG?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Good morning and welcome to 420 Magazine.

That's some setup, you have there.
Are all you indoors grows SOG?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I never did sea of green, I think you loose to much control. I usually run 1 to 4 plants In a 4x4.

Current cycle is one plant in SCROG(screen of green)nets. First one for tucking and second one for support. Cheers!

I never did sea of green, I think you loose to much control. I usually run 1 to 4 plants In a 4x4.

no one does a real sog anymore. but it was easy to control. mine were 100% clone run, single stick. rooted then flipped as soon as stable, usually 4-6 wks from cutting to flip. small buckets, crammed in as tight under the light as possible.

you could also run it as seed doing it 12/12 from start and pulling males, but it was tougher. clone sogs always ran better, we'd keep mother plants for it.

Back
Top Bottom