New To 420 Mag, High Everyone!

I'm new to 420 Mag, but not to growing. A friend of mine from another site recommended this site to me. I guess I should say she (Emilya) was one of my mentors on the other site who helped me learn to grow about 1.5 years ago. I found her very helpful & knowledgeable. I've had 4 previous photo period grows. This time around I decided to try my hand at Auto-Flowers. I have 8 plants growing in a 4' x 8' x 7' tent that are within 3 weeks of harvest. My set up consists of 2 - 600 watt Meizhi LED's, 2 Kissell H350 Cobs, 1 Vanq 4 - light cob, & 8 - 28 watt Red / Blue LED Spotlights for side lighting. No shade in my tent. I use a 6" Fan & Filter Combo for Exhaust vented out the window & a 4" Fan & Filter Combo for Intake Air. I also use 3 - Clip on fans & a Humidifier for air circulation & Humidity.
I grow in 2, 3 & 5 gallon pots or cloth bags. Soil grows with a 50/50 mix of Bio-Biz & FFOF. I use a Full Line up of GH nutrients & additives but possibly switching to AN. I use Molasses water the final 2 weeks of Flower for watering; however, I just ordered some Overdrive to see how that product works. Going to do a side by side comparison with 2 plants of the same strain. 1 with Molasses Water & 1 using OD to see if there's any difference.
I'm surely no Pro at this like some of you. If I were I wouldn't be on these forums cause I'd know it all ...LOL. I look forward to talking with you all & hopefully I'll come away with a little more knowledge.
Thanks Everyone & in the words of John Wayne, " Let's Fire Em Up & Smoke Em Out !!!" Party on Dude

No shade in my tent.
Welcome @Buds Buddy ...whew I guess not! :thumb:

I love the sound of all those lights. I wanna see I wanna see! I'm new as baby's smacked ass, totally obsessed with lighting...well, ok, all of it. With a light setup like that, you simply must go put a adjective in the contest listed in my sig below, you need more lights just for the sheer fantastic force of it all! Cheers!

I'll post pics tomorrow. Have to go to work soon. They're fairly expensive lights but worth it. The 2 Kissel lights were $320 ea. I have 6 but only using 2. I have 2 other tents. 1 is not set up at the moment (4' x 4' x 7'). The Vanq Cobs are $312 ea. I have 2. 1 in the Lg. Tent & 1 in the Sm. I didn't pay that as I found them used. The guy must have been strung out by the way he acted. Went from $100 per light to $100 for everything within a few minutes. That's $2500 in lights for $100. I couldn't pass that up. SOLD !!!

Pics of Tents & my last 2 plant grow. They got big. Could only fit 2 plants in a 4' x 8' tent.

Back
Top Bottom