New to site: help & advice needed

Donno123

420 Member
Hi I’m a brand new member to the site which look superb. I’ve been growing for about 2 or 3 years so still learning my grows seem to always be hit and miss but when there a miss it seems to always be the same problem. Any knowledge is welcome and appreciated thank you.

bsdically my buds don’t seem to grow or form properlyAnd this happens right till harvest I’ll load some pictures now there on about week 5 of flower now.

Attachments

• EF2BDFF1-6007-4858-BBE4-E167C9934134.jpeg
    EF2BDFF1-6007-4858-BBE4-E167C9934134.jpeg
    918.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DE76529D-53A3-4A6E-80C7-0B673CA93F1B.jpeg
    DE76529D-53A3-4A6E-80C7-0B673CA93F1B.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 113
  • AF5CF049-2B04-432B-9E9E-6E6DA7AF7EBA.jpeg
    AF5CF049-2B04-432B-9E9E-6E6DA7AF7EBA.jpeg
    746.9 KB · Views: 119

More info the better advice folks can give you, w/o any it is "game of darts with a blindfold" basically.

Hi Donno123. Looking at your pics begs a lot of questions. There’s plenty of info on this site.

I’d start by scanning journals. Look at the completed ones and focus on the ones that look like how you grow. You will find people that have the same set up as you. The good thing about journals (especially from novices like me) is that there are plenty of mistakes to learn from. If you are in the middle of the grow, you can only really focus on finishing. If you haven’t started yet, plan it out. If you do nothing else, start a journal. If you are already growing, start one and back date it with everything you can remember.

:nomo: :hookah: :ganjamon:

Welcome Donno, we're going to know:
What are you growing in? soil, coco,etc.
What do you feed?
Do you ph?
Lighting?
Anything you can think of that might help that you do? :)

Thank you

Im growing in CoCo my temps are ok.
I only use Cana A&B then add Blooombastic.
if I’m totally honest I can be lazy with my PH at times but its never drastically far away from correct and most times it is correct.

my gut was telling me it was airflow I’m growing in tents in a bedroom.

i don’t have oscillating fans in the tent right now but I have previously before and had the same problem.

My water butts sometimes have a like sugar coating inside them not all over but just a small part of it I don’t know if that could of contributed to anything.

Thank you

Im growing in CoCo my temps are ok.
I only use Cana A&B then add Blooombastic.
if I’m totally honest I can be lazy with my PH at times but its never drastically far away from correct and most times it is correct.

my gut was telling me it was airflow I’m growing in tents in a bedroom.

i don’t have oscillating fans in the tent right now but I have previously before and had the same problem.

My water butts sometimes have a like sugar coating inside them not all over but just a small part of it I don’t know if that could of contributed to anything.
How often do you water?

I'm using 70% coco / 30% perlite as my substrate in a drain-to-waste hydroponic system. The figures I'm giving are for mid sized plants at harvest, grown in 11l DIY caged grow bags. I start my plants in 10cm nursery pots, and transplant after they have been topped above the fourth or fifth node.

I always water with a nutrient solution until I get between 10 and 20% run off. By the time my plants hit the veg stage, I'm watering once a day. When 500ml does not produce 10% run off, I start watering twice per day. This usually happens within three weeks. When 750ml does not produce 10% run off, I increase this to three times per day. This usually happens before I switch to flower. I stay at three time per day until harvest, always watering until I get at least 10% run off.

With general Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements, my plants in 11l DIY containers were using about 1.5-2l per day. I switched to Mega Crop, and now they are drinking 3-4l per day.

I used to do this by hand. It's a lot of work to water so often, so I'm using and automated watering system now.

Each plant gets 2 litres every other day is that ok in your opinion ? Really am lost for what it could be
Old salt is getting to my point. Coco is considered a hydro style grow and should be watered at least once a day, twice or more as Salty shows. Also ph is different in coco than soil. Use the hydro numbers. I think your plant is hungry and with the extra feedings will get on track. When you start a new grow it should grow a lot faster watering like this.

Back
Top Bottom