NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

blaze...i really want to see how to fix it..whatever you ask or say will be done.. heres 4 more pics on how it looks today

20151115_192337.jpg
20151115_192318.jpg
20151115_192306.jpg
20151115_192258.jpg

The new growth looks better already bud. Can you see it? Don't stress about the bottom 2 leaves. The new growth is looking healthy and green. Your medium is looking dry as well. How does the weight feel? I think tonight you can feed/water again.

At this point, don't saturate your medium completely. Just give enough nute mix to make the area around the base of the plant wet. The edges of the pot should still be dry. Once the root system starts to fill the pot, we can give more water/nute mix.

Mix 1ml grow A + B. I think it was 1ml per litre right? You won't need to use the whole litre though. Not sure what size your pot is, but you will probably only need to use about 250 - 300ml.

Make sure to pH down to about 5.7 - 6.0 pH after you have added the nutes to the water. Are you letting the water stand for 24hrs in the bottle with the lid off? This will remove the chlorine and lower the ppm count of your water. Also, when you add the nutes, let it stand for another hour shaking it regularly to make sure it mixes properly. Once it has been standing for an hour, measure it's pH. You might find the nutes drop the pH of the water over a period of time. By letting it stand for an hour, you make sure to get an accurate reading. Then, if you need to, use pH down to get it to the level I mentioned.

There is a definite improvement in the plant, so well done bud!

Here my two cents from 2 minutes of reading. Soiless is more tricky. I've followed a few grows where first timers using soiless are not succeeding. Infact, they abandonded their journals. I encourage you to keep at it, but if this soiless isnt working out for you, try some premixed soil. My first time has been a breeze, and theye looking good. Im using Roots Organics soil. First its PH balanced. Second, It has tons of stuff to keep your plants happy. Then you dont have to worry about under/over feeding, especially with young plants.You just keep the soil moist. Thirdly, It has perlite and vermiculite to keep the soil aerated, helping prevent damage for overwatering.

All I'm saying is that its very forgiving for someone just starting out. Good luck, Ill be here with you. :thumb:

Blazingbuds is correct. Organic soil is definitely less tricky than soiless. There are advantages to both, but for a newb soil should be easier. It is definitely something to consider in the future.

For now, lets focus on fixing this grow. Looking at those last pics... we are getting there.

Got cha ya! I didnt want to stray from you , i want you to know everything that has been done because if theirs a mistake you would know when and what to do, if i listen to others i fear running the risk of you not knowing what i did or where i went wrong. I have more seeds so if this dosent work out as planned no worries im with you for the long run!

Cool, lets see how it looks later today.

Is the medium at the edges of your pot still dry? You can see she is looking a little hungry. This feed should help.

Just got my light. Starting 2 dinafem white Siberia seeds now in rock wool. Your seedlings look like mine did before they died. For me is was bad soil, old seeds and over watering. I got the rockwool and started this morning I will update my thing when they sprout. FYI mars led 144x5w reflector is a screaming beast of a light.

Awesome !! I mars is what I wanted but I didnt hear about them until after I recieved my apollo lights. I heard really great things about them

Blaze the pot I have her in is very small if you want me go 5 gal or 2 or 3 I will transplant but as far as the medium its saturated but my temps hit up to 86f if you need ill install the ac to bring the temps down but as far as the plant goes it looks real bad. Ill show you pics of it..I think we should kill it! But where am I going wrong is what im wondering..I have more seeds if you want to start over

I'm not sure really. Did you feed her last night?

Try raising the light a little again.

Don't kill her yet. She can still pull through. I've seen far worse looking seedlings do just that.

Back
Top Bottom