Newbie grower - what's wrong with my plant?

babyseagull

420 Member
Hello, friends!

This is my first time growing weed. I've been studying and learning a lot, but my seedling stopped growing around 2 days ago. The color is also a light green, which I don't know exactly why of if it's a bad sign or not.
AAA3.jpeg
AAdseds.jpeg

The set up:
- Click and grow with direct access to water
- 16/8 light cycle
- no nutrients

This is what they look on day 10. It hasn't grown at all in the past days.
What can I do to keep them healthy and growing?

They've achieved about as much as a seed can do on it's own (cotyledons and a set or two of true leaves). Two weeks is probably a touch too long, especially in hydro where there is no other nutrients to be had. That is probably why they stopped growing, they have nothing else to work with.

eta: just agreeing with @VetSmoke85 that they need food

also, the stretching (super long skinny stalk) is telling you that your light is inadequate, and you will need something bigger/stronger than that before very long.

Yep, like the one in the photo.
Hungry for what? Nutrients? Aren't the seedlings supposed to have all the nutrients they need in the first 2 weeks?

I
nud.jpg
As @Sueet said. Are you planning on keeping them in that for the full grow? I've not seen anyone grow cannabis in one.

Hey @babyseagull and welcome to the forum!

I recommend transplant to 1 gal pot, and use FoxFarm's Ocean Forest or Happy Frog if you can get it. The plants should do fine in that mix, and get big enough to transfer to your grower. Maybe around 9" tall would be good. I have very happy plants that get over 2 ft tall in 1 gal, using my custom soil mix.

Happy growing! 🪴

Back
Top Bottom