Newby just looking around

blackcat588

Hey guys hows it going? I am a 54 year old disabled man who use's MMJ for pain and peace of mind. I live in Washington state where they just legalized MJ. This is a great step forward, but they are now wanting to regulate the medical use, namely growing for personal use. They want to eliminate personal growers all together. Well this is a major set back for us on a fixed income we can not afford the dispensary prices. And if we can not grow our own then we have to look else ware for our meds. But as usual the disabled get the shitty end of the stick so the government can squeeze the maximum amount of taxes out of the public. They would never do anything that might in some way help the poor that would be unpatriotic.:peace:

Re: Newby just looking around.

Hi blackcat588.

Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to 420 Magazine.

Sorry to hear of both your pain needs and the developments on the legal front there in WA. I suspect there will be a lot of back and forth on the laws before this gets sorted enough for the general non cannabis enjoying public to get comfortable with it and move on to worrying about something else.

My hope for us all though is that someday, enough of us come to the realization that the government does not have the right to regulate what we can or cannot grow in our own yards or basements or sun rooms unless WE THE PEOPLE give it that power and that we effectively quit giving it that power.

In the mean time most of us must fall back on the tried and true civil disobedience!

Again, welcome to the site and sorry for your troubles brother.

Back
Top Bottom