Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I am on the seed hunt! I found a strain that I need...get this PURPLE UNICORN! #sold Then I found out what it is! Chemdawg + Blackberry Widow #doublesold.

Google says you can buy in through Bodhi Seeds, nada! Help, anyone heard of this strain is it legit? Should I just ask PW to make me some;) LOL

I'm on 11 13 now have been for obe r 4 weeks. My hope is that they finish a touch faster. I know doc claims dropping to 10 14 at the end increases resin production.

They look ready for El choppo to me!

I’ll look it up for you, seems I saw those somewhere. Strainly maybe.

Thanks! I knew you’d be the man to help;)
I’m down for a magical grow!! I hope your night has been relaxing!

I'm on 11 13 now have been for obe r 4 weeks. My hope is that they finish a touch faster. I know doc claims dropping to 10 14 at the end increases resin production.

They look ready for El choppo to me!
Hmmmmm I’ll need to do some more experimenting! Sounds like dank and Dabbie need a new experiment;) autos with tons of sleep! :rofl:

Let’s see what happens

A moment of silence for #Petunia

I’m getting her done tonight! Mrs F is still scheduled for Thursday, Swaggs has gladly agreed to babysit, dry and cure Mrs F while I am away!

I’ll be bringing Petunia and Peggy on my road trip, hence why I want her cut tonight...I’ll dry her in the shower;)

I’m going to try another #Asemove and trim her while she is alive;) I want some cool pics!

Do you just copy and paste the address newty? To make the IG post?

I'll be up
Hey Derby! only 2 more crappy days and really only 1 because I am in the office tomorrow and working from home Thursday so I can do laundry and pack! wooooop I hope your night is swell:)

Damn--- I think your are always harvesting. Are you going to make a butter out of the trim?

Yes its a big bowl of smaller buds and sugar leaves! I vacuum packed it and its in the freezer. Id say 60% of Petunia went to edibles! I was too tired last night and she is the smaller of the two. I honestly don't smoke that much and I have loads of bud right now. Most of my stuff goes to edibles;)

I am bringing the large zip of bud/trim to Victoria to show my friend how to make fresh harvest coconut oil and that way, I'll have my canna coffees while I am there;)

She is..... its not your imagination. Lol
Hahaha what will I do with my magical room after chapter 3...it will be so empty until August. How long do you plan to veg your sativas? I am doing 60 days at minimum. I might have to start before you:D

Hey Derby! only 2 more crappy days and really only 1 because I am in the office tomorrow and working from home Thursday so I can do laundry and pack! wooooop I hope your night is swell:)
Sounds like your on your way to freedom. I'm jealous for sure. Hopefully one day I'll get to retire before they kick dirt in my face. My night was pretty well uneventful so a good night. Thanks for asking.

Hahaha what will I do with my magical room after chapter 3...it will be so empty until August. How long do you plan to veg your sativas? I am doing 60 days at minimum. I might have to start before you:D

I am not sure how long I will veg them. I need to figure out how much more time I need to allow for with the quad vs standard topping and lst tie down method I have been using. I can't see it being that long though. This last time I had one week above ground as a seedling, 4 weeks of veg and then I flipped them. I also want to be done before Christmas if I can so the house doesn't smell when people are coming over.

Yes its a big bowl of smaller buds and sugar leaves! I vacuum packed it and its in the freezer. Id say 60% of Petunia went to edibles! I was too tired last night and she is the smaller of the two. I honestly don't smoke that much and I have loads of bud right now. Most of my stuff goes to edibles;)

Fantastic. I'm taking your advise and have been freezing all the leaf I'm pulling off the plants. I want to try your fresh leaf infusion.

Back
Top Bottom