Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Ok I need opinions...

Then I will go to work! Lol

Thing 1...she has suffered the most:/

Surprise auto, should I just cut her down or is it worth it to just see what happens? I have the space but I won’t be here so she will basically get the same flower Nutrients as everyone else, I think she hates nutes:/ I thought she was too dry but the coco was damp then I thought too wet, let her dry out and she got worse she gave her more water with ppm 300 flower nutes. Hmmmmm

I have a soft spot for the strugglers but this B is just pissing me off so maybe euthanasia is the best call??

Here is her sis who has been treated the exact same way! Just fine and moved into the bloom room on Auto day 43

Also check out Pinky she’s Day 41 and is a slow grower but she’s definitely special.

Haha so strong now she pulls the staple out!

Great news and a night toke!

Ellie from @SeedsMan got to the bottom of things and they are re-sending my order with the correct Moby Dick seeds!

Fingers crossed! :p

Now I can grow a real fem #lilladydick in my Sativa grow this August...So far chapter 4's line up in Moby Dick, Liberty Haze, Amnesia Trance and... The last spot has yet to be determined.

Off to bed, up early to trim! Someone is having their last sleep tonight;)

I'm going to channel my inner Ase and trim her alive tomorrow:eek:

I wonder if there is a way to video that adventure:D

#RIPMRSFLUX :rip:

:rollit:
Told you that Seedsman will take care of you. They protect themselves from dishonest customers but they take care of honest ones. I don't think you can beat their selection, their prices and their service.

Great news and a night toke!

Ellie from @SeedsMan got to the bottom of things and they are re-sending my order with the correct Moby Dick seeds!

Fingers crossed! :p

Now I can grow a real fem #lilladydick in my Sativa grow this August...So far chapter 4's line up in Moby Dick, Liberty Haze, Amnesia Trance and... The last spot has yet to be determined.

Off to bed, up early to trim! Someone is having their last sleep tonight;)

I'm going to channel my inner Ase and trim her alive tomorrow:eek:

I wonder if there is a way to video that adventure:D

#RIPMRSFLUX :rip:

:rollit:
Touchdown ---- glad you got the seeds replaced.

Almost forgot to mention...

HAAAAARVEEEEEST DAAAAAAAY

Now to get this done, her dad is picking her up to dry and cure!

@SwAggNiFiCeNt we really got this #coparentingplant thing down;)

:passitleft:
Lmao @ "her dad" lmao. The box is secure and put away. Thing 1 is in the tent and I'm gonna mix her some nutes now. Maybe I'll use the last bit of my remo stuff on her. Hopefully she likes it. If not then it's all good too.

Oh No! Newtys coming to Merica ! Be prepared to break out the stickiest buds soon :volcano-smiley:

Dang, I hate my memory....I was going to reference James Brown's song coming to America. But that song is titled "Living in America". But Newty does live in America......so it works too. ;)

Can't understand a word he sings, but I like it never the less. :slide:

Dang, I hate my memory....I was going to reference James Brown's song coming to America. But that song is titled "Living in America". But Newty does live in America......so it works too. ;)

Can't understand a word he sings, but I like it never the less. :slide:

Coming to America is Neil Diamond. I only know that because I think growing up my mom only had one record. I so wanted to break that album.

Coming to America is Neil Diamond. I only know that because I think growing up my mom only had one record. I so wanted to break that album.
That one I can do without.

Best song ever!!!! And best movie?

Hahaha love all the fun stuff in here after such a terribly long day! I had so many great things happen today too!

First, My daughter came over a brought me her version of canna edibles and daaaang if she didn’t nail it! Couldn’t taste the weed at all and she made FHO! Also it was a nice clean light buzz, perfect breakfast and she made me low sugar cherry chip cupcake but not a cupcake because she didn’t have a cupcake tray so they look like pancakes! :D

Next my big sis came over to remind me why I hate my job, they have been attempting to butter me up some and offer deals to me making me ponder pushing retirement for a year. She came to tell me to leave with my head high and a good reputation. In my line of work, you are only valuable until your not and then they bully people out. She reminded me how much better I’ll feel to be done with it all so I can live my true life!

THEN, My favourite neighbor brought me some CK (I’m out) and took my most hated plant off my hands! She’s gone to live with her dad now! #peacething1

He also took my fresh buds in their magic box to get me going on the cure! #topshelffriend

And I finally finished all my work 20 mins ago, laundry done and just need to pack and plant a few clones:D

I gave the veggies a trim clean haircut for my absence;)
Look at crackbaby’s stems are pink!

Lmao @ "her dad" lmao. The box is secure and put away. Thing 1 is in the tent and I'm gonna mix her some nutes now. Maybe I'll use the last bit of my remo stuff on her. Hopefully she likes it. If not then it's all good too.

She will like you better, I can feel her judgment :rolleyes:

Lol!! I also like be forever in blue jeans and am currently singing it in my head! :D

Wait! check out this #plantbloodshot

Arm rest while bake!

Sweet Caroline though....

Yes and now that’s in my head! Lol

I’m going to get 4 newly rooted clones planted and write down all of my instructions for the hubs!

I have new flower Nutrients and fun new coco!

I’ll update the setup and what’s left when I am done;) you will be shocked at how few plants are left!!

Hey Swaggs, how big are my cheese plants do you think!? Lol

Just gonna take a breather and smoke a Dube

Hahaha love all the fun stuff in here after such a terribly long day! I had so many great things happen today too!

First, My daughter came over a brought me her version of canna edibles and daaaang if she didn’t nail it! Couldn’t taste the weed at all and she made FHO! Also it was a nice clean light buzz, perfect breakfast and she made me low sugar cherry chip cupcake but not a cupcake because she didn’t have a cupcake tray so they look like pancakes! :D

Next my big sis came over to remind me why I hate my job, they have been attempting to butter me up some and offer deals to me making me ponder pushing retirement for a year. She came to tell me to leave with my head high and a good reputation. In my line of work, you are only valuable until your not and then they bully people out. She reminded me how much better I’ll feel to be done with it all so I can live my true life!

THEN, My favourite neighbor brought me some CK (I’m out) and took my most hated plant off my hands! She’s gone to live with her dad now! #peacething1

He also took my fresh buds in their magic box to get me going on the cure! #topshelffriend

And I finally finished all my work 20 mins ago, laundry done and just need to pack and plant a few clones:D

All ready for the trip I see. Take your sisters advice and leave on good terms. I have been fed up with jobs in the past only to go back after a few years. I can tell you that going back was never good but it got me through until the next opportunity so I try to never burn bridges.

How great is it to have a neighbor that will help you out when you have to go out of town. Good friends are what life is all about.

Wait! check out this #plantbloodshot

Love it. Hurry up and lick it. :D

Back
Top Bottom