Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Yes I expect nothing but chaos the next 2 months with both these tents! Hahahaha

I had to punch cbd OG Kush in the face five times last week
7DA34661-E5CE-436F-8F92-90C3B639B9D2.jpeg

So Newty, you are flowering your autoflowering plants in with the photos at 12/12 lighting? I did that with that "Think Different" plant that I harvested about 2 weeks ago. No clue what it would have done had it flowered in 18/6 lighting, but I am honestly happy with how it finished and turned out. Good luck with your grow.

Yay! That’s excellent news and that plant turned out great:) PMilly says the same so I hope they get growing.

I did notice the QP was pulling right ahead last week but today I did a double look back at the DDA and she’s doubled in a few days and now is in the lead again:hmmmm: I didn’t notice her working on her muscles but she is! I wonder if that’s due to this new light schedule?? She’s been the biggest complainer with light droop off and on, I haven’t noticed that from her since I switched hmmmmmmmm DDA likes 12/12?

I spoke to my biggest fan yesterday, my dad:) He was a little sad because I have not sent him any videos lately. He says he likes to learn from me and is in awwww of all my fancy tricks:p when he gets enough courage to try them out.

He just started experimenting with topping and now has purchased some LED's. He was growing 10 plants (au natural) at a time with barely enough CFL's to do the job. And he was getting seeds from a poor genetic source. Now my dad has 3 big tents, LED's, poppin beans left and right from seedsman and a new lease on life LOL

I thought I would share the video I made for my dad because it might actually be helpful:)

Here is my tutorial on a fancy trick called #supercropping

So what is the reason for supercropping? Just to bring the tall growing branches back down to the height of the shorter ones?
To level the canopy so no growth forces you to raise the lights. Or shadows other growth.

Though there is a botanist school of thought that bending the branches forces the plant to repair the bend with extra pathways for nutrients, therefore enhancing the levels that get to the buds above the bend.

Haha! You are both correct!

I do it in veg to all the main branches now. When I break the inner walls of the branch, it tells the plant to grow back stronger and thicker creating a nutrient/water super highway to the colas rather than a two way street!

The reason I’m doing it today is because from experience, I know I’ll end up supercropping those branches later and I want all the branches to be even. It’s better for the plant to do it now when her branches are flexible (recovers quicker with less chance of snapping) The ones I did on the OG Kush day 20 of flower were much riskier!

I only have 5 ft to work with and my lights are already strapped to the roof (as per old Beez tutorial) :D I could train them down but this is easier.

And look who’s already bounced back
3ED323C6-4FD1-4AE2-BCE2-F50A4EE6D17B.jpeg
69E0B63C-43E5-493F-AF58-7028651F426C.jpeg
F9A7573B-1A05-4428-917F-911C9C6F8E0F.jpeg

Now I better go review my video lol

Whatever you do DON'T pause the video. And when you disregard my warning don't look at the photo on the right!!!
420 Unicorns!! Always reppin 420 Beez
OMG that is so cute! I love the way you're talking to your dad. :circle-of-love:

:laugh:

He loved it! It’s funny how my dad used to teach me the basics of growing and now I’m teaching him a few things;)

Nice update Newty. I like your Amnesia. Like I told you mine has a mind of it's own as well. IT went from sickly to rivaling the sour D in height. now. Your whole tent is looking awesome. :)
Thanks Sam! She and the Blue Dream are already sooooo stinky, I shouldn’t have them in the same tent :D

Thanks Sam! She and the Blue Dream are already sooooo stinky, I shouldn’t have them in the same tent :D

Oh yes you should. LOL it's funny how they all smell different when they are young. My first grow they all smelled kind of sage like with almost a hint of mint. Very earthy. The second round they were a little stinky mainly the cheese. This grow it smells the house up if I have them out and trim them up.

I am sure you will kill it like you always do with this grow. :) The Newty touch.

Good evening 420 fam:kiss:

I gave a little attention to my older gals today (maybe they would say too much) :D

The older girls are in week 3 of flower or
day 22. Kona Gold is back left, CBD OG Kush is back right. Both have been stacking very nicely and OG has completely recovered from her broken necks #supercrop I know this because I caught her praying and she NEVER does that. :battingeyelashes:
Both are getting frosty and I couldn’t be more pleased.

Buffy
Heather

Then we have the younger gals Libbie (L) and Moby (R) Week 2 or day 8
These gals had a rough morning in training!

Now you know I can get a lil nuts with the supercropping. :ciao:

Wellll today when I checked on Libbie’s supercrops from yesterday, she was more than fine...she fucking grew!

WELL I saw Nebula Haze do this on IG recently and of course I had to try it! 2 Point Supercrop:yahoo:

Let me show you...
Libbie-The top arrow is where I supercropped yesterday, the bottom is today’s break, giving it a 90 degree angle. With my calculations...not only will these 4 new bends create stronger branches, she will have the shape I am looking for with a completely even canopy. These were pretty woody already so be careful if you try this! I secured them in place to assist with recovery. I expect her to be praying in the morning.

#scienceiscool

Now on to Moby... I was doing a training sesh where I untie and retie everything to pull her out a bit, she was pretty tight.

Well she snapped in half:oops:

Don’t worry, she’s not tight no mo :laugh::laugh:

The whole dang crew or as Shed says Family Portrait time!

So now I have different news:reading420magazine:
I have not really been on YouTube much basically because I don’t have time to edit anything. I’m so sorry to my 32 subscribers lol anyhow, I was just on my page and noticed one video had been watch many more times than any other video :D I thought I was seeing thing but I guess I’m famous now...thanks for everything :rofl:

Jk Jk I’m really confused by this 1K views?? I mean most of my videos have a respectable 30-50 views but someone really likes this one! Haha

And it’s one of my older videos so it’s rough :laugh: I better make a new updated version of FHO infusion process!
(Using everyone’s coles notes :rolleyes:) #staytuned

Ok secret Tuesday time:cool:
Since @Lowded118 came over and kindly raided my clone box, it cleared some room for a couple new ones :p shhhhhh don’t tell hubs #ihidthem

The kitchen table is too cold soooo #shhhhh #hopefullyidontforgetaboutthem

Cheers!

:passitleft:
#backtothebooks

Back
Top Bottom