Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Weed, pizza, sex. Even when it sucks, it is still pretty good lol

I felt the same way about my weed. But if kept getting me high. So the grass is greenest where it’s lit.
Too true lol

I think when threatens them repeatedly with the sissors and super cropping to keep them in line. Any woman that takes something stiff and healthy and derives pleasure in putting a permanent kink in it to reduce it's size is to be feared. :oops:
:eek:

Hey newty and gang

Marshydro is at it again with a super easy contest for us all
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Enter a picture and #marshydrorocks and your in chance to win new light cause hey we all need more light in our lives no?

Hope is good newty :passitleft:

It seems that video won the youtube algorithm lottery. It's in my suggested feed regularly despite the fact I've already watched it. Did you do anything different with the tags on that one?

Either way, congrats!
Meh. F a split. Your girls are animals wont skip a beat. Theres always the rumour of it creating more frost in flower, its happened to me and the plants were pretty frosty but have no comparison cos i always run different strains but if it happens then happy days!.

Update time!

Heather and Buffy are swelling up real nice. I keep plucking leaves but I really need to get in there and remove branches that are shrinking from lack of light. I will give them a few more days before I do that

They are Day 14 (Since Pistils)
Getting Pro-tekt, Foliage Pro and AN Big Bud, feeding twice a day. PPM 700 and PH 6
Guess which is which CBD OG KUSH & Kona Gold

CBD OG Kush

The whole crew, 4 seems to be the max:D

So I found Pistils on Lil Dick and Libbie today making this Day 1 of Flower.
They are full steam ahead and I did some extra training on them today and these pics are from before LOL
They are getting Pro-tekt, Foliage Pro and AN Big Bud, feeding twice a day. PPM 700 and PH 6

We still have veggers!

So I trimmed them all yesterday but forgot to take a pic #doi
They are bouncing back today and should be ready for a light change by next week. I am trying to give lil candida more time to get a bit bushier. The 2 autos starting shooting pistils; DDA on Day 21 and QPA on day 24. Hopefully they quadruple in size like some autos do after flowering:hmmmm:
Blue Dream and Amnesia Trance are Veg day 57
Candida is Veg Day 32
DDA & QPA are auto Day 25.
They are getting Pro-tekt, Foliage Pro, Cal mag and mycorrhizae, feeding once a day. PPM 500 and PH 6
Blue Dream has lots of mutant 9 and 11 finger fans :D

I also have been taking random clones, a couple of these are monster clones :yahoo:

Been busy making Halloween candies today and yesterday, mostly for me:D

Aaaand my new fav recipe Cherry chip canna cake cookies with mutant leaves off the blue dream

CBD!!

Also I came across this from one of my group chats with my canna crew on IG, in case anyone wants to test it out.

I used to do this method of co2 wen i was doing los growing. But stopped after awhile cuz i got tired of picking up a mess if it wud spill.

I split the main stems on both plants I have going this week. Totally unintentional, and my fault for not doing the training at the right time. Neither plant seems to have missed a beat, and now I'll get the false positive of frost based solely on timing - I'm halfway through week 4 when the frost comes out anyway.

And newty forced me to take pics of my plants, so I thought I'd share here since I'm homeless... the training isn't where I'd like it, and it had a super short veg but it's still trying to show out for me in flower...

I split the main stems on both plants I have going this week. Totally unintentional, and my fault for not doing the training at the right time. Neither plant seems to have missed a beat, and now I'll get the false positive of frost based solely on timing - I'm halfway through week 4 when the frost comes out anyway.

And newty forced me to take pics of my plants, so I thought I'd share here since I'm homeless... the training isn't where I'd like it, and it had a super short veg but it's still trying to show out for me in flower...
Happy healthy and frosty Dobe. Looking good in there. Thanks for posting them up :thumb:

Yes Dobe! Thanks for posting and feel free to borrow my journal anytime:) mi casa is casa bro!

Those plants look killer!

Meh. F a split. Your girls are animals wont skip a beat. Theres always the rumour of it creating more frost in flower, its happened to me and the plants were pretty frosty but have no comparison cos i always run different strains but if it happens then happy days!.
Ya I split every second plant it seems. Just opens em up real nice like :thumb:
Moby Dick is known to be frosty so let’s see if this steps that up a notch. I already tied those split arms back down;)
I used to do this method of co2 wen i was doing los growing. But stopped after awhile cuz i got tired of picking up a mess if it wud spill.
I don’t think I’ll worry too much about CO2 in this run. I need more space for shit!

Yes Dobe! Thanks for posting and feel free to borrow my journal anytime:) mi casa is casa bro!

Moby Dick is known to be frosty so let’s see if this steps that up a notch. I already tied those split arms back down;)

I don’t think I’ll worry too much about CO2 in this run. I need more space for shit!
Yer im contemplating doing it to my Cinderberry. She's kinda begging for it lol. The top joint is like a moose knuckle. Perfect ball joints with a loooong fat stem. Ill be taking lots of pics tommorow and show you aswell cos ima be #newtifying em lol. I been slacking on the stripping so Ima go HAM on em tommorow in the daylight.
Good girl!
Thought youd appreciate this.

Love it!! Call me over when you post so I don’t miss it:D #newtyapproved
Haha i saw your #youevensupercropbro and it tickled me also made me chuckle when i supercropped today.
Yer for sure ill be chucking it up in a lil while :p.
Oh i jus realised you meant the strip one. Thats tommorow lol i do have an update coming though.

Yes I expect nothing but chaos the next 2 months with both these tents! Hahahaha

I had to punch cbd OG Kush in the face five times last week

*HAHAHAHAHAHA wow that was so funny.

*I'm here to join in the unicorn diaries and boxing plants training. Really great super cropping tutorial. Just gonna pull up a chair and cheer you along the way cuz. Goooo BUFFY!

Lmao tht was the main reason i quit using it. Cause i noticed i could fit another plant in the space i was keeping open for 2 liter bottles. But yea i didnt notice a change really from using it to not using it. I think it only really helps wen used in a closed environment otherwise it jus gets wasted im assuming or it just dont do tht much noticeably from the naked eye atleast from my experience but then again im no master grower by any means so maybe i was using it wrong altho im not sure how u can use it wrong lol but still i think an extra plant in flower is always a good thing haha. But yea how is the class been going 4 ya good i hope. Is it as hard or easy as u originally thought?

As far as I've learned, CO2 only helps if you're providing at least 1000 umoles of light. If you haven't got that, you're wasting space, money, or both!

Yea im not sure sure what im running. And how would i go about finding out? I got a mars reflector 96 and a mars300 leds plus a perfect sun dwarf star led for lights if tht helps figure it out lol.

Nah, I think you need a ppfd meter to really know because it's going to be different at different heights in different tents with different walls. They run about $120 at amazon.

Oh boy thts pricey atleast to my cheap ass lol. I hate spending anything unless it actually makes a noticable difference or really helps make things easier or is needed but since its sumthn tht i dont HAVE to have i would hate to drop tht much lol. But yea thanx for the info regardless brotha atleast now i know what i would need if i ever wana figure tht out.

Oh boy thts pricey atleast to my cheap ass lol. I hate spending anything unless it actually makes a noticable difference or really helps make things easier or is needed but since its sumthn tht i dont HAVE to have i would hate to drop tht much lol. But yea thanx for the info regardless brotha atleast now i know what i would need if i ever wana figure tht out.
You can get a dr meter on zon for 45$ i use the lux x100 so if it says let’s say 2700 that is actually 27000 lux being hit at top of plant which works out to roughly 300 ppfd probably for example without looking but you can convert lux to ppfd easy. FYI

Back
Top Bottom