Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

It seems that video won the youtube algorithm lottery. It's in my suggested feed regularly despite the fact I've already watched it. Did you do anything different with the tags on that one?

Either way, congrats!

Nothing actually...this was before I knew how to use youtube lol I didn’t know to put hash tags so there are none I don’t think?? I better rewatch it and make sure there’s nothing cool like nudity :laugh:

My friend told me it looks like someone paid for views! I was like wtf does that mean? She says there are these “for hire” companies you can pay for views. These companies pay kids in 3rd world countries to watch videos for views:oops: She says they all have a load of phones watching and rewatching :laugh: I can’t afford that so I must have an admirer :battingeyelashes:

Terrific update! Love the #superdupercropping. Gonna have to look for ways to do that, maybe even on the AK ;). The plants look luscious. But why have you thrown your garbage in with your edibles?

I don't understand youtube views. In another life I had a different hobby and I posted the most specific DIY video you can imagine. It's accurately titled with no tags or cute thumbnail. It is only interesting to a not very large group of folks who do this, and don't want to spend the $30 to buy a real one. It has 148,897 views. No clue why.

Good luck with the clones! #shhhhhhh

Visiting your garden was a super treat. Those solid Quadlines were nice to view in person! Thank-you for your time and the treats! Oh, and for the cutting & cloning lesson! It was a utube video in person!
haha awww thanks for the visit!
Terrific update! Love the #superdupercropping. Gonna have to look for ways to do that, maybe even on the AK ;). The plants look luscious. But why have you thrown your garbage in with your edibles?

I don't understand youtube views. In another life I had a different hobby and I posted the most specific DIY video you can imagine. It's accurately titled with no tags or cute thumbnail. It is only interesting to a not very large group of folks who do this, and don't want to spend the $30 to buy a real one. It has 148,897 views. No clue why.

Good luck with the clones! #shhhhhhh

Hahaha, he found them immediately because he’s 6’4 and they were basically at eye level! Dammit

I told him they are for a friend, which is mostly true! :D #shhhhh

So your a famous YouTuber too??!! I’m going to make another really specific video and see what happens.

That’s not garbage! That’s infused fruit roll up experiments :)

How you guys detox for weed when you got to take a drug test for employment in the Canada?
I don’t apply for those jobs but usually my friends are detoxing by not smoking or ingesting weed for a month #ew
Wasn't it just like a year ago we were giving you super cropping advice? You have come a long way from when in first starting following you. A ton of progress in a year. :cool: now you are a master of growing.
You are too kind Sam, don’t let these pics fool you...it’s still very chaotic over here:D

Your statement reminded me of some extra reading from last night.

Seems, attempting and completing a multi strained grow makes us both master growers:)

What Shed said! This is all making me laugh guys! Quick smoke break:)

My dad is likely the culprit! Lol either way I’ll take it :D

That Kona Gold must have saw what I did to the OG and thought no way Jose. She’s about the most Indica looking plant I ever grew :laugh: she’s a lovely pheno, and I have not given up hope she’s not tropical yet;)

Fruit roll ups are still not designed right so no tutorial! I need keif or tincture;) They taste good though and of course get me high:battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom