Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Quick update.

Sure the weather is changing. Humidity likely to go up.

Got our hard copy wholesale license. Got another license for something else coming too apparently. & Co is awesome at dealing with Govt. Admin. I just stay away. Not my business!

The main grow trucking along. Pulled some buds open earlier. All good but very close. The bud picture doesn’t do the colours justice in the buds.

The rest a little way out still.

The Outdoor SIP has gone 4” in a few days so pleased there. 32” to go! Its getting top watered because its been raining. Res is empty so will fix that. She’s a beaut. 4 lovely colas in two pairs. I need a nice picture of her tried with two.

Def need some clones. Dunno where they’ll go 😂

I only have about 40L usable in the tank for feeding. Not sure. Probably make some tonight after they get that and top them up.

That’s it really. Waiting and watching at the moment.

Nick & Co

Quick update.

Sure the weather is changing. Humidity likely to go up.

Got our hard copy wholesale license. Got another license for something else coming too apparently. & Co is awesome at dealing with Govt. Admin. I just stay away. Not my business!

The main grow trucking along. Pulled some buds open earlier. All good but very close. The bud picture doesn’t do the colours justice in the buds.

The rest a little way out still.

The Outdoor SIP has gone 4” in a few days so pleased there. 32” to go! Its getting top watered because its been raining. Res is empty so will fix that. She’s a beaut. 4 lovely colas in two pairs. I need a nice picture of her tried with two.

Def need some clones. Dunno where they’ll go 😂

I only have about 40L usable in the tank for feeding. Not sure. Probably make some tonight after they get that and top them up.

That’s it really. Waiting and watching at the moment.

Nick & Co

Looking mighty fine there my Irish friend and congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊 on your license. Are you going to frame 🖼️ it for prosperity? CL🍀 :thumb: :high-five::Namaste:

Looking mighty fine there my Irish friend and congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊 on your license. Are you going to frame 🖼️ it for prosperity? CL🍀 :thumb: :high-five::Namaste:
Ha - I think we actually have to by law. Need to check. But its not my license its & Co’s. I don’t work just document.

Nick & Co

(Repost as posted in wrong place before)

Squeezed out the last of the tank by adding some well water and then Ph’ing down. Lose some nute concentration (6L was all I needed in the end) but it was a short feed for them. Not tested out.

OK I just tested out. The OG Kush that looks nearly done has same Ph out but much higher EC. I think its dying (as is the natural cycle) its got no more use for that the others are taking up. Not sure.

There’s a picture of her big neighbour a Gorilla Glue next to her that reads like the rest. Much whiter. OG to the Left. GG to the right.

I’m off to Jack Rabbit Slims. (Off topic)

Dunno different strains though.

Nick & Co

Hmmm holes in the sides. Lets do that - try maximise the outward growth. Seems vaguely plausible?
I don't know. The person to bounce this off is Gee64. He has done a fair bit of experimenting and he could comment knowledgably here. You could ask the question in the Swick Club thread. The link is in my signature.

I don't know. The person to bounce this off is Gee64. He has done a fair bit of experimenting and he could comment knowledgably here. You could ask the question in the Swick Club thread. The link is in my signature.
Thanks Carmen. I’ll have a read - its just a fun/experiment grow so think I’m gonna do it!

Thinking just something like lots of 1mm holes.

Drilling them I reckon will be very cathartic!

“Right - the person that said they switched the printer on and off and then fessed they actually forgot that meaning I had to send someone across town to do it? - that and that are for you!”

Etc!

(Maybe more than 100 holes this week)

😂

Thanks Carmen. I’ll have a read - its just a fun/experiment grow so think I’m gonna do it!

Thinking just something like lots of 1mm holes.

Drilling them I reckon will be very cathartic!

“Right - the person that said they switched the printer on and off and then fessed they actually forgot that meaning I had to send someone across town to do it? - that and that are for you!”

Etc!

(Maybe more than 100 holes this week)

😂
I used a gas stove and a Philips screwdriver and it worked fine. Just saying. CL🍀

SIP took another litre (it was left over from 6 yesterday)

15 Gallon GG got some tap water.

Flower room watering now. Same as before really. No filler so EC down at 3.1 and PPM 16-1700

All good. Think the OG Kush need some supports. Go girls, little bit longer please!

All well and the dehumidifier is being adjusted as I type so no photos now. There is talk of & Co being the one to cut the hole for the new ventilation route so I am going somewhere else. Stresses me.

Have to be chopping soon. Honestly not sure where it will be going!

Look the same but bigger.

Nick & Co

It was another guy today. General handyman. Moved some plants and cut upwards through the room rather than testing the vertical structural integrity!

All done. Think i understand why it might work. If it doesn’t its replacement time. 90% certain its going to work now.

Nick

Lolz.

Havest for all is coming. My oldest mate arrives in 36 hours. & Co was going to use that bedroom to dry in. Hmm. No idea what the plan is.

& Co wants to trim some whole plants and some just big colas oand get the lower growth harvested after because its not ready. Can drop the lights too (Congestion) That’s possible right?

No photos as lights out and just a lazy Sunday about to watch the F1. But yeah same like yesterday but bigger.

Gas is out. Could have moved the other cylinder but honestly I think they’re over it now. Mix up with the Veg tent new nute tank meant it was an “extension” of the tank for this that immediately took in an equal volume to height of flower tank. Think in total its 80L of mix potentially wasted. Maybe get that down to 50L. Meh. Its annoying. Not the end of the world. Not looked at the outdoor today. Weather was good though.

Nick & Co

Lolz.

Havest for all is coming. My oldest mate arrives in 36 hours. & Co was going to use that bedroom to dry in. Hmm. No idea what the plan is.

& Cowants to trim some whole plants and some just big ccolas and get the lower growth harvested after because its not ready. Can drop the lights too (Congestion) That’s possible right?

No photos as lights out and just a lazy Sunday about to watch the F1. But yeah same like yesterday but bigger.

Gas is out. Could have moved the other cylinder but honestly I think they’re over it now. Mix up with the Veg tent new nute tank meant it was an “extension” of the tank for this that immediately took in an equal volume to height of flower tank. Think in total its 80L of mix potentially wasted. Maybe get that down to 50L. Meh. Its annoying. Not the end of the world. Not looked at the outdoor today. Weather was good though.

Nick & Co
Enjoy a lazy Sunday F1 and the anticipation of your mate arriving in just over a day!

I realise that between days 40 to maybe 45 I’ve not been reporting so much. Friend in town. Two forty something old school friends catching up on a tropical party island.

We’ve watched about a dozen hours of Netflix documentaries so far. Party on etc.

We’re just squeezing out as many days as we can get at this point. There’s really quite a lot of bud in the room at this point.

Fun times.

Nick & Co

Its so funny in our like group chat with his wife and like 2 other couples.

“Oh Thailand with Nick, growing lots of weed over there, for a week, known each other 30+ years?”

They’re imagining we’re bars and girls and party - and we’re sitting at home watching Netflix with some beach trips eating lovely food. Awesome to have known someone so long, from so young and be still so close from so far away. Just yeah, great.

Plants all good. Bit of a mess. No training etc. do better next time. Think we can run a bit longer.

Anytime after my mate (referenced above) has the courtesy to vacate the room I want to dry it in on Monday! 😂

I thought I had post watering photos but not so #Day 47 done

Nick & Co

This feels, dunno a bit sad.

I think my final tank of nutes for this grow. Probably we have have 3-4 days left. She thought of just almost giving a flush. Cal mag and filler But then decided it wouldn't be in keeping with the spirit of the grow. And you can't flush nutes from your buds right. So I banged in the nute manufacturers recommended maximum. Which was scaling it back a bit (Co2 elevated mix blend & Co made up before) Maybe there’s a couple that could go a few days more and we would be doing them a disservice to cut back too much. 🤣

They’ve been great. Some early stresses learning the nutes but from the other grow they were lessons well learned. Skunk 11’s a pain early doors. Nutsy sativa, whatever. We can train way better for the incoming grow and do some maintenance on the room but yeah there’s a lot of bud to trim. Now its end of days for these very soon.

A slightly melancholic feeling but pretty good.

Some photos below.

Nick & Co

Back
Top Bottom