Nic's First Grow: Hydro + Soil - Indoor, 1,800 Watts / Outdoor

Re: Nic's first grow:hydro+soil;indoor,1800watts/outdoor

yeh I was turned onto GH FloraSeries from Stix a great guy who hasnt been around here much lately. He has a sweet GR setup and he turned me towards the CAP E/G system and GH flora series nutes. Told me the stuff just works great and is really stable and easy to use.. I havent had an issue with the stuff yet.

If using inorganics don't turn me off too bad (using them to see) on my current veg grow. (Dutchmasters Gold) I am pretty impressed with the explosive growth, if I like the flavor and high from these inorganics, I will have to give the Flora series a try. Your buds are impressive enough to try those nutes out for sure.

:nicethread: Nic, keep up the good work!

yeh I was turned onto GH FloraSeries from Stix a great guy who hasnt been around here much lately. He has a sweet GR setup and he turned me towards the CAP E/G system and GH flora series nutes. Told me the stuff just works great and is really stable and easy to use.. I havent had an issue with the stuff yet.

Sorry, GH = garden and home? I like the logic behind using what others are using for sure. Sorry, there hasn't been any pics lately. Been Uber busy lately. seems like every time i go to post pics, they are outdated. Will really try to get to a proper update today.

Sorry, GH = garden and home? I like the logic behind using what others are using for sure. Sorry, there hasn't been any pics lately. Been Uber busy lately. seems like every time i go to post pics, they are outdated. Will really try to get to a proper update today.

GH=General Hydroponics

No worries on the pics mate. We'll just hang-out.

:popcorn:

SF

Here is latest update mere minutes ago.
YouTube - 3-19-10 1 day from 12/12

I am such a typical lazy ass stoner =/

Didn't keep up on the search for naughty parts and woke this morning to major ballage. I looked real hard and i did find a few that looked like they had possibly broke open. I didn't see any signs of pollen anywhere though. How long does pollen live in the atmosphere? Anyone know? Anyways, pulling everything out and hitting it hard with bleach. I am pretty much for expecting seeds from this AF now. Sucks, but another lesson learned...the hard way. Seems to be the way I learn best.

Remember when I was saying I had a hard a time pulling males? I was so pissed I immediately grabbed the bucket and threw it about 20 feet across my front yard. Sat there till my wife came like 5 hours later. She walks in and is all... is everything ok? and why is there a pot plant scattered across our front lawn? :grinjoint:

:peacetwo:

OMG this was like one of my favorites growing up. Looks cool.
YouTube - 'Clash of the Titans' Trailer HD

There is a remake of Red Dawn coming out around the end of the year that I am really excited about as well.

Sorry to hear about the balls Nic. Keep up the good work though, and I can't wait to see all the different strains on full bloom! Lovely tent by the way.

Oh, did you figure out what nutes you are using now?

Sorry to hear about the balls Nic. Keep up the good work though, and I can't wait to see all the different strains on full bloom! Lovely tent by the way.

Oh, did you figure out what nutes you are using now?

I am using Botanicare now. I think i am going to change to General Hydroponics floro just cuz so many people use it. It is a nice tent i love it.

Another Club Member, welcome...

SF

We are all 1 Club here with the same mission ;) - 420 Magazine and spreading Cannabis Awareness ;), its just that areas of expertise seem to congregate together, doesn't mean we are separated.

We are all 1 Club here with the same mission ;) - 420 Magazine and spreading Cannabis Awareness ;), its just that areas of expertise seem to congregate together, doesn't mean we are separated.

McB.

What I should have said was welcome to the "nute club", and I could see how my previous statement would give the impression of some type of favoritism, that was not my intent at all.

I love everyone here and the knowledge that is shared; all nutes, all strains and all grow methods are created equal. Forming a perfect union that is shared by lovers alike at 420mag.

I'll check myself next time, and refrain from statements that might be construed as being biased.

:thanks:

SF

McB.

What I should have said was welcome to the "nute club", and I could see how my previous statement would give the impression of some type of favoritism, that was not my intent at all.

I love everyone here and the knowledge that is shared; all nutes, all strains and all grow methods are created equal. Forming a perfect union that is shared by lovers alike at 420mag.

I'll check myself next time, and refrain from statements that might be construed as being biased.

:thanks:

SF

hey man its all good. I was just throwing it out there.

Nic buddy, I hope the nanners didn't do their dirty work on your girls! But like Mountain, the outcome will be great anyway!

Ya sucks but what can you do but make the best of it. Autoflower seeds aren't complety bad.

New video up. Think i will do one every Friday.

YouTube - Legal Marijuana grow week 1 of flower

As you can see the Headband looks like crap.
The only thing that was different besides switching to 12/12 was i gave everything a a good flushing to wash away buildup. Anyone know if that would do what you can see in the video? Or is it switching the lights? I had changed the res like 2 days before this started and Ph was fine. Sitting at 5.6. I am running about 1700 ppm. 1/4 grow 3/4 bloom with a little cal mag thrown in and about half a gram of powder bud hardener stuff called northern lights. It is 0-50-30. But it is like a tablespoon for every ten gallons and i put two tablespoons in my 35 gal res. To much phosphorus? I am letting it recover before i try and flower it. Got a lot of work to do tomorrow transplanting.

:peace:

Very nice grow!!! Everything is beautiful and lush...except that headband...wonder what made it unhappy?

:bravo: +rep

:peace: brother.

Back
Top Bottom