Nirvana AK-48 Feminized - CFL Only - Closet - Promix Soil

IMG_75973.JPG

Thats interesting. I'm running a 300w dual spectrum at 22,000 lumens and am soon to be adding a 2700k 300w at another 22,000 and I'll be lucky to get 15g off both plants I think lol I really think I'll do it this way on my second. Suppose this one is more of an education than anything.

Keeping the CFL light bulbs within 2-4 inches from the leaves is of utmost importance. This is how you maximize the plant's lumen uptake, which is more important than the light's output. Keep getting better and so will your yields! :thumb:

May i ask are you feeding them every other day or do you feed feed water? Because i flipped last week and am unsure about nutrients feeding system

May i ask are you feeding them every other day or do you feed feed water? Because i flipped last week and am unsure about nutrients feeding system

I feed with nutrients every single time, keeping the concentration of nutrients at half of what the bottle recommends. I give 1 liter of water per 3 days. Never see any runoff out the bottom. when I'm 10 days from harvest I'll do a flush with 2 liters or more of water, and then once it dries out I'll give it ph'd water only until the leaves are yellow, 70% of pistils are orange and my intuitive sense tells me it's time to chop em down!

That's a really nice looking plant. I think I'm going to do some topping and more training on my next grow to try and control things better. I have lots of tops, but they are a bit wild and uneven.

One of the best things about shaping the plant like this, is that after 3 weeks in 12/12 it literally DOES NOT MOVE and you never have to adjust the lights. Also, every single bud on the plant has a direct line of sight to the light bulbs. Extra leaves and branches tend to get in the way and hey, you all we really care about is how high we can fill our jars with buds.

These buds started to be partially red after week 3 which is pretty early. The smell from any distance is minimal for me, have had much stinkier plants than this one. When I touch the bud and smell my finger it seems fruity and stanky at the same time. Hoping they continue to swell. I've heard people only let these flower for 54 days but am wondering if the yield can increase if I go beyond? Will keep observing, these calls happen in the moment day by day.

Back
Top Bottom