Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Welp, today marks day 1 for the bastard child of Pink Lemonade. It is up. I will keep it under the dome for a few days as the RH just bites. It's times like this when I really want a big ass fancy greenhouse with lights.

The RD is going to be a 2 or 3 day harvest ESPECIALLY if it's over the holidays.

Today I made a couple pucks from the GC and pressed them to see what I got, the buzz is quite decent. I removed it from the net and put it in a 2L cannavault (stuffed) and will probably put it back out overnight. It's around 71%, but I know that will rise when I put it in the vault.

Very relaxing evening....have a little Lou Reed Sally Can't Dance and Patti Smith Radio Ethiopia.

Count me in. Parched!
It's all the lighting work and math.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+80- link to start, cut 500g wet + trim. 12/15, 12/17-212g, 12/20-130g
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+53 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 98 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 78
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 64 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 64
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone1) - Day 54
(clone6) - Day 37
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 50 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 2

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019

First things first, I have a shitty filter in the tent. It's pretty clogged after almost 3 months. I've ordered 2 can-lites off of amazon only to have my order cancelled. So off to the grow store for either a can 33 or 66. I will have it ready at home when I pull the RD out of the tent to cut.

The RD got 100ppm/6.7/1.25L. It probably has a couple more weeks to show the amount of amber I want. It's not going to be a pretty finish. These buds are not huge, and there are a lot of them, so I dunno, maybe 3-4 zips???

I weighed the Green Crack this morning-130g, it was about 69%, so I am going to let it sit top off in the vault during the day and toss periodically. There is some good sized buds in there, and i've pressed maybe 3g of this stuff, it's a very nice buzz, good vape, but still a little wet for the press, so it will get a couple weeks into cure before it is primo.

The bastard child of Pink Lemonade is up and vigorous. I have about 10 seeds now out of a half zip and another full zip to go through. Who knows, might all be males.

Here is what came off the press this morning, I finished up pressing the orange kush I had on hand, and that last press on paper is the remainder of my deadhead that was yielding 28% or so, it was about 1.9g of dry herb and that is the first press on it.

Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+80- link to start, cut 500g wet + trim. 12/15, 12/17-212g, 12/20-130g
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+54 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 99 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 79

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 65 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 65
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone1) - Day 55
(clone6) - Day 38
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 51 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 3

Picked up a Can33 for the tent yesterday. Not even going to try to install it until the plant is out of the way. Been there done that.

Looks like either late Saturday evening or Sunday morning I will get a chance to pull 2 clones each on the 707 and the Nagual. The Nagual might get cropped again to just stop the upward shoot, or I may just supercrop the tops while in veg and throw the bitch under a low scrog when she goes into flower.

RD, BBa, and seedling get ph'ed water. 707, Nagual, RD (veg) and PTW are getting some Ca/Mg and Tiger Bloom (Fe and K) and pro-tekt to about 350ppm.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Friday. Kids have a half day.

Everything turned out better than expected.

It did. No sense being drama over a plant. I remember way back when I started there was this journal I was following, dude had some beautiful plants. Girlfriend went ballistic on them, yanked from pots, snapped. Dude put em together and flowered the shit out of them.

Anyway, I have I Am An Elastic Firecracker on the headphones tonight. It's downright loud on cd, but on lp beautiful.

I bought a new small rig I been eyeing at the headshop, I need a backup anyway considering how clumsy- it's local maker, had one and broke it and that sucked because it would have worked for flower or rosin. This one is smaller....tiny, reactive glass, and works great. Wife and I shared the blunt and a glass of rye and she went horizontal.

The Green Crack spent most of the day being spread out on a plate before being put back it it's vault overnight, I think we are under 65 now, so might start checking on it a little later in the day, or every other day. Bud are pretty, retaining a lot of their pistols and enough white to make me happy. Quickly smelling less green daily, almost showing some caramel smell now which is cool...something sweet going on. I am going to give a bud of this to my skater dealer friend and he will think I dropped some precious artifact in his lap.

I have been watching a couple youtube stoner channels, their funny at times. I would mention names but idk if that violates some rule I have not read.

Still trying to find a long weekend to get to colorado to try some professional stuff for the weekend. I want to know what I am aiming for and what the different methods produce.

Cracks me up every time!

Speaking of glass, Preston has a local glass place he likes called grav.com. I'm looking to get something for my wife that won't slip out of her hand and break once a week!
Whats she like to smoke? Bubbler? Pipe? Sherlock? One Hitter?

I smoked out of a sherlock for the first time at my skaters friends place, it was quite nice, but it's a hand sized piece that does not look like a penis.

I think Grav is available everywhere, it's good safe glass. Toro is another national brand that is making nice stuff. I have a bong made by illadelph that is 7mm thick, it's a weapon, but is $$ so it only comes out on occasion and is a lung crusher.

It all depends on her style, I would imagine there is no shortage of good local stuff where you are....ha! I would go bat chit crazy out there.

She likes small glass pipes, not really one-hitters but not big. Hers tend to be small penis shapes. She had one she called the uncircumcised and another the called the circumcised! I think the uncut one broke though. They don't last her long and I've glued a number of them more than once. I glue until they shatter! Dunno where she gets them though. Some head shop around here.

I was just looking at the 6" Sherlock actually.

She likes small glass pipes, not really one-hitters but not big. Hers tend to be small penis shapes. She had one she called the uncircumcised and another the called the circumcised! I think the uncut one broke though. They don't last her long and I've glued a number of them more than once. I glue until they shatter! Dunno where she gets them though. Some head shop around here.

I was just looking at the 6" Sherlock actually.
She have a vape? Or have any interest in one? They do have a time and place. I initially really hated the idea of using mine to get 'stoned' but to use it to maintain a buzz is easier. Pax 3 is nice.

But for glass dildos, go local.

I have also been looking for padded stash cases to travel with a small piece of glass.

She has a dry flower vape she never uses (Tru Va). She likes smoking too much. She smoked cigarettes from the age of about 11 until I made her quit after we met when she was 26. Still has one every few weeks with a friend who occasionally smokes. Now she's a pipe and cannabis smoker!

I'm sure etsy has padded stash cases!

Yeah, there is a shit ton of cool stuff out there, even seen one for baby bottles....lol.

How/Where does she smoke, is she out hiking with it or just chilling in a chair on the porch?

A solid opal sherlock would be nice and different, but not functional if mobile...

Like this

Just chilling in a chair or in the hot tub. She still manages to drop them though which is weird because that's about all she drops!

LOL on the link :).

Well, get her a bamboo tray for whatever pipe you get her.

I have been lobbying for an in-ground hottub/small pool.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103+56 - link to start.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 101 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 81

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 67 - link to start.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 67
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)
(clone1) - Day 57
(clone6) - Day 40
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Day 53 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 5

It's noon, and I am way too stoned, and that is ok. My wife finally woke up this morning from her friday evening smoke (jk) and is making a pecan pie.

The GC spent the evening locked up in the Cvault, this morning, it was showing 63. I gave it a toss and closed it up, will check it tomorrow. I think I nailed this dry, my previous large dry (ak) had the first cut overdry because I was on the road....The GC is pressing well, but is still a little damp as of yesterday because the water expansion blew a tight bag (1st blow on the press, not really a big deal). The nose of the weed is less green and a little vanilla cookies combined with a touch of either menthol or gas....pretty neat combo and excellent vape.

I gave the RD 100ppm light pk nutes, it was a little wilty because it only had .75 yesterday. After I gave it the nutes I looked at a couple branches and felt like they could be cut this afternoon/tomorrow. So, since the kid's are gone and both the wife and I are just baking, I guess I will trim a little of the upper stuff today.

I also need to soak plugs and mix up some pro-tekt to clone the 707 and the Nagaui today.

So, i've decided after I get this RD out of the tent and get the new filter up we are going to flower 5 plants. The Nagaui will get the right side of the tent under the 3k veros - I can raise those higer and lower the other 3.5K fixture over the other 4 plants-the WW (looking like chit-been hitting it with fe, ca/mg, pk), oldest RDc, 707, PTW-as these are more compact plants. Some will need to be potted up, but we will get to that after the tent is clear.

I passed on cutting the RD, I found out I have till thursday to stink up the house....so, a couple more days will not hurt. Looks about white right now with a touch of amber.

I took 2 clones of the 707 and the Nagaui, put them in clonex, then into plugs that had been soaked in ph'ed pro-tekt water. They were of the lowest two larfy nodes on each plant. I am spraying em and keeping em covered....I hope they don't dry out....if not I may re-clone again by Thursday, but 5 of these girls are tent-bound. And I am not smart enough to clone flowering plants.

Cold tonight.

These rigs all have collection cups for reclaim. A joint fits into the 11mm hole (or whatever size it is) well.

3 more hours of music or so and journal reading.

Kids are at grandparents for the week....driving over there today for the xmas stuff for a few hours then back to cut the Raspberry Diesel....yay. Clean out the tent and move some produce into flower! I am also going to press some cherry kush that a friend gave me a quarter to try in the press before buying.

And we will probably be playing some earlier Bowie today.

And of course that means major changes to the header. I know that will keep shed on the edge of his seat today.

I noticed I have a couple other followers from the New England area...yall don't have to be shy. Us southern peeps are nice.

Back
Top Bottom