Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

This morning I noticed some burning on the duck. Will scale things back a bit nute wise....autos tend to freak when they hit that soil with any nutes....

Tent is looking good, going to spray a little IS today in the tent. I think I have at least slowed the progression. I don't see any more of those silly flies....

So Big Bloom for the PTW and veg group and the usual 4-600 feeding for the RD.

I feel a nap today, wore out from the weekend.

Flower day 31
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 91
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 31
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 22

Still spraying for critters, I think the IS is more effective that the chemical stuff. The tent seems to be on the decline, the veg area, both naguals seem to be fighting it.

Oh well, I will wash these buds....lol. Which I am excited about because I've had both strains before unwashed.

I need to do a soil run. Might crack something this weekend. Done with FFOF, it's too creepy crawly for me.

Oh, the autos don't like my soil. They probably have had less than 100ml of nutes around 200ppm max. I am sure my soil will spog em. I guess I just need to do water and big bloom.

Flower day 34

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 94
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 34
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 26

Happy Easter everyone. Not much going on other than start of the weight gain. The two in the tent are taking about a half gallon each a day and are drying out to pout overnight. I am still giving a bit of N to them, although today I did not. I am still spraying with IS about every other day....ugh. We are about halfway done and I think I can keep the critters at bay for another month or so. Hope this does not wreck yield.

I am about to attempt clones again, mostly of this Nagual, I would like to get a couple healthly young ones off her and get the mother in the flower tent. I am going to do this with the cups/promix hp method shed uses.....prob will snip the mother on tuesday and up-pot her. I plan to put the seedlings on a seedmat in the veg area where they will get light bleed, ideas on what to set the temp on the veg mat at....like 70?

The autos are doing better on straight water and a little big bloom here and there.

Tonights radio night....got zeppelin II on right now.

70F sounds good. You don’t want them warm enough that they dry out too fast. And since your veg area isn’t enclosed, you should only need to give the clones a little boost, I doubt that your closet is that cold this time of year.

Flower day 42

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 102

Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 42
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 34

Been on the road with a lot of day trips, keeping the plants watered and fed, the two in the flower tent need shimming cause their leaning from bud weight, and I need to pull crispys.

The Auto Duck looks like I will have a main and a couple smaller subs, might break an ounce.

Saw pistols on the bubba cheese a day or so ago, I am hoping the later pistols allow for a longer and larger plant.

Still have not cut clones...maybe tomorrow. Need to repot the nagual in veg so it can get ready to go to flower in a month plus.

Anyway, here is a shot of my 8yo licking a blunt.

some crappy photos from today. My RD did not get enough N like the last go around....

Got cups for cloning....going to do this tomorrow hopefully, want a couple plugs of the Nagual.

I also have a single foot tall sprout of nagual, I need to top it to get it to split....maybe up-pot it.

And drop a seed or two....drumroll....

Bury it deep in the soil as well. That's what I did with my It's It Punch. Probably about 4" of stem got buried and it should grow roots as well.
Yeah, I was looking at it today, I think I can crop, take a clone, and up-pot it into a larger pot as you describe. Did you apply hormone to the stem or just defoil it?

Flower day 51

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 111
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 51

HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 43

Still have not cloned, need to pull yellows and clean the tent, been working some longer days and weed growing has been an afterthought.

The PTW is bulking up a lot nicer than it did last run being crammed with plants. I did look at the trichomes, and it looks like the PTW will go first. But I think we are still 2-3 weeks out. And with that I will start tapering nutes a bit and moving synthetics out of regime-my version of a flush.

The autos look healthy, their getting 200 ppm ish nutes. Saw the first pistols on the cheese over the weekend.....much later than most autos i've planted.

Got a little zep 1 on now....might go into some dead next....

Back
Top Bottom