Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Flower day 63
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126 -cut
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 124
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 63

HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 57

Gave everyone a little water and molasses. I am thinking I might take the upper half of the PTW tomorrow. I started taking off the stems about 1/3 of the Raspbery D, going to do the rest tomorrow.

The clones look good, I gave each a few sprays on the promix. Will repeat tomorrow. This plant cloned easily last time so maybe I will get lucky with the heatmat setup.

Need to get more H2O2 when I am out in the morning.

Got on a little tubeway army on (brian eno)Got the Purple Trainwreck by hso down today at 64 days of flower. Did not weigh it....lotta pine cedar smell. Prob dry to 4-5 zips, pretty dense stuff.

I am going to clean up the Raspberry D tomorrow and get it in a cvault for curing....maybe a little time with the bovida.

Also going to spray the clones a bit....gave everyone some nutes today.....about 300ppm.

Ive still got bug damage on the remaining plants. I am going to bleach the tent tomorrow or friday as well. I am hoping the phase out of the FFOF to promix or maybe back to roots organic if I can find it will help the bug issue.

:Namaste:

I took the RD off the stems this morning, it's looking decent.

Our spring RH has been around 55-60 in the house with the AC going. I like drying in this RH vs the winter low RH. I think I get a more even dry and alot less days of burping to cut off the excess from the inside.

Dropping something tonight....

Cut one, drop one. How are the clones?

I peeked at them an hour ago. Gave each one a couple squirts on the promix (because that was not done in the first place).

They look to be in better condition than the other clones I have taken. I don't see any yellowing yet, but it's only been about 5 days. They are still pretty firm, none are drooping or looking like they want to just go limp.

So that is good right!

What are you dropping?

The temperature on my next dab in about 20 minutes....man that was Fuego.

I have a Fem C99 that was a freebie seed, that went down, no brand. Actually have 6 of them. I tried some c99 shatter in vegas that did me right.

I also dropped another auto, it's a Dutch Passion AutoGlueBerry. Think I have 5 more of those.....

I have a metric shitload of auto seeds, will prob die before I crack them all. I also have a ton of sativa. The local market was sativa dry about 2 years ago, so I bought sativa. and auto sativa. Right now its hard to find indica....that does not taste like ass.

Once these get in soil I will drop another auto and another photo. I really want to try a Sweet Thai I recently received in the last order.

So, on the way to school this morning one of the locals was jamming the Misfits....very cool for the last day of school.

And 12 hours later both have cracked and sank....kewl. Into a wet paper towel till we see a few mm.

I think we will start them in 2 gallons of promix. Since the auto is super compact, it will prob stay in one.

Clones on cruise, giving the autos and veggers about 150ppm with ca/mg jic.

Everything it in cvaults now. I have one full of RD and two full of PTW, so somewhere between 9-12....I will get a weight sometimes this week.

Bugs are going nuts in the veg area and the nagual mother is getting munched. I have been applying the hard stuff, and it's not even touching them, including spraying the entire closet earlier.

So, thinking of putting the two autos in the corner of the backyard to finish, removing the mom to the trash and then nuking the closet and tent one more time.

I think the nagual clones are safe, they still all look good, are in the same closet, but in the promix and covered. I also think I pulled ones that were high enough on the plant, (I scoped them).

I will try to get a pic up in a day or so...worked today, came home ate a 3 oz filet (1st steak of the year). Now I just need to cone a honey berry woods I picked up earlier and fill it with some 707....

Everything it in cvaults now. I have one full of RD and two full of PTW, so somewhere between 9-12....I will get a weight sometimes this week.

Bugs are going nuts in the veg area and the nagual mother is getting munched. I have been applying the hard stuff, and it's not even touching them, including spraying the entire closet earlier.

So, thinking of putting the two autos in the corner of the backyard to finish, removing the mom to the trash and then nuking the closet and tent one more time.

I think the nagual clones are safe, they still all look good, are in the same closet, but in the promix and covered. I also think I pulled ones that were high enough on the plant, (I scoped them).

I will try to get a pic up in a day or so...worked today, came home ate a 3 oz filet (1st steak of the year). Now I just need to cone a honey berry woods I picked up earlier and fill it with some 707....
Good luck nobody. Bad news

I would bet I could hose the mother off outside and give her one last spray and see if coming off 20 hours of light will throw her into flower and salvage something. Along with the Autos. Just don't think keeping them in house is good with the nuke going on, and bringing back in....no-no.

We will do that and cross our fingers with the seedlings.

I would bet I could hose the mother off outside and give her one last spray and see if coming off 20 hours of light will throw her into flower and salvage something. Along with the Autos. Just don't think keeping them in house is good with the nuke going on, and bringing back in....no-no.

We will do that and cross our fingers with the seedlings.
@Van Stank has a great method of dipping the whole plant to rid them of creepy crawleys using a plate with a slit for the plant stem to slip into and cover the soil. Tipped upside down and dipped completely, let dry for min. 24 hours. I forget the dip recipe. If your plant is of a size to work with it will work.
Edit: found it.
I use about 1-1.5 Tablespoons of neem per gallon of water for the dip in 5 gallon buckets.

I do a dip where I use neem oil. If your plant is really big....fill up a 20-30 gallon trash can with water and go with about 8-10 tablespoons of Neem oil. If its a smaller plant, you can do it in a 5 gallon bucket with 4.5 gallons of water and 2-4 tablespoons of Neem. Mix it up good. I like to put a couple 2x4 across that I can set the plant on upside down with all the growth in trash can or bucket filled with water. Try to keep swirling the mixture to keep all the oil from rising to the top.

I try to keep the plants in there for 10-15 minutes. After I am done I bring the plant out and this is IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT......DON'T PUT IT BACK UNDER DIRECT LIGHT FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS.

What I have started to do....is after the dip, I let it dry for 4-6 hours. Then I will dip it again in plain water and let it dry again for at least 12 hours. There will be a chance that the leaves will grow funky after the dip.....no big deal, it will grow out of it. But what will happen is that any bugs you had, will be gone. I have never had to do more than 2 dips on a plant to get rid of an infestation.

You can try with just plain water as well. One last bit of advice on dealing with mites is pluck any and all leaves with the tell tale mite spots on them. That alone will help keep your pest situation controlled and manageable. It what I tend to do if I get any in my flower tent.

I had a neighbor bring over a poinsettia as a house warming gift. Turns out it was infested with spider mites and of course I managed to invest one of Stankberry plants with it....which happened to be touching two other plants (BCP and Hawaiian). I removed the Stankberry from the tent cause she was way too infested to leave in there. There were a few leaves that showed signs of them that appeared on the BCP and the Hawaiian. About every 3-5 days, I would spend 20 minutes looking over the leaves on those plants. I would find a few each day and being careful to get rid of them and NOT touch any other plants that are unaffected.

Well....a month later, I harvested the BCP with only minor losses and no major pest issue. Same thing with the Hawaiian. I was down there last night and I saw a couple leaves that showed a few small dots on them. I know there are a few on that plant....but its not touching any other plants or any walls so my minor flower pest issue hasn't been much of an issue. Subsequently I haven't had any pests sighted on any of the other girls in the flower tent.

Keeping infected plants away from (meaning not touching any other plants) goes a long way along with discipline of not touching uninfected plants after handling infected plants. This is very important for those times you go down into your garden medicated. I have caught myself reaching for uninfected plants after handling the infected plants. DON'T DO THAT!!!

Anyways, good luck brother!

No neem in flower please!

Of course not.

@Van Stank the veg plant is large enough where I would need a trashcan. I might go look for neem this weekend and try a double dip. Regardless, I will keep it outside.

Tent crammed full of plants....it hitchhiked in.

Basically I am waiting confirmation that the clones are going to take. I can dunk in the meantime.

Thanks @stoneotter !

Of course not.

@Van Stank the veg plant is large enough where I would need a trashcan. I might go look for neem this weekend and try a double dip. Regardless, I will keep it outside.

Tent crammed full of plants....it hitchhiked in.

Basically I am waiting confirmation that the clones are going to take. I can dunk in the meantime.

Thanks @stoneotter !
Great you found it helpful.

Back
Top Bottom