Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Going to scrub tent w bleach next day or so....and take the autos outside tomorrow (storms tonight), they will stay there and figure it out, there far enough along and it's not like more than about a zip and change is at risk.

The Nagual mother, I still want to watch the clones a bit before I kick her out. I want a pos on the clones going forward before I throw her to the elements. Good news is the clones look pretty sharp and it's been about 13 days, no roots yet but their not dampening off either.

I have not touched the PTW and RD yet, there a good week into cure this weekend....maybe we will press some? I still have about 2 zips of my other stuff left and quite a bit of trim and oil, but I don't really use that.

Hope everyone is having a peaceful week. I need to order more backwoods soon!!!! Grape and Honey!

Got up this morning, moved the three plants outside to the wild. The two autos in flower have a little time left, we will see what happens with the Nagual.

On the inside, I vac the area very well, scrubbed it down with bleach and water, even the walls, letting it air dry, applied water based, let it dry, move seedlings/clones into it under low lights at 18 hours tonight-they are all still covered.

No sign of roots on the clones, but I gave each about 10ml of a big bloom/silica combo....they still look good.

I tried a nice cone of the Raspberry D, this was washed, it's smooth, but it lost a little flavor, still the same buzz imo.

Might drop another photo this weekend.

Got up this morning, moved the three plants outside to the wild. The two autos in flower have a little time left, we will see what happens with the Nagual.

On the inside, I vac the area very well, scrubbed it down with bleach and water, even the walls, letting it air dry, applied water based, let it dry, move seedlings/clones into it under low lights at 18 hours tonight-they are all still covered.

No sign of roots on the clones, but I gave each about 10ml of a big bloom/silica combo....they still look good.

I tried a nice cone of the Raspberry D, this was washed, it's smooth, but it lost a little flavor, still the same buzz imo.

Might drop another photo this weekend.
Nice. Good luck with the wild ones.

Are the clones showing any new growth up top?

No yellowing or fading, if their is new growth, it's just barely the tips that were not cut showing. It's been about 2 weeks or so now. The previous clones of this plant did not really die back, just stayed the same like these.

Since their off the soil, I am somewhat succeeding.

Will the light change from 19 hours inside to 14+hours outside throw the Nagual into flower....I say yes. I doused it with spray outside and have to say it looks like it likes the breeze. My luck the outside girl will turn into a 10' plant....lol.

I just tried a blunt of the PTW....smokable now, better in 5 or so days.

Sucks waiting on fedex at home and smoking out all day....lol.

Will the light change from 19 hours inside to 14+hours outside throw the Nagual into flower....I say yes
It sure seems that way lately. Everything going outside seems to be flowering early. I'm trying to wait for mid-June to leave stuff outside at night (close enough to the 21st to prevent a reveg), but I'm going to run out of room this weekend and may have to start a couple of weeks early. Maybe it will just mean bigger flowers!

Seems there was some soil settling in the 7g holding the Nagual mom, going to fill that in tomorrow am at watering time with some of this supersoil I still have left over that is not coming back in the house. They looked happy today. Lotta light. I also pulled a lot of shitty leaves off her. Need to do that to the other two.

I put the seedling and clones back on the heatmat under the 4k. Leggy and thich c99 seedling.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 136 - moved outside.
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 75
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 69

Nagual Clones @ 17 days no roots yet

C99 photo @ 3 days

Well, both the autos got supercropped, but they will survive, the buds already have started some re-orientation. They also got 'flushed', their pans were full, they got dumped, they will dry out soon enough.

The Nagual had a couple supports on it, it was leaning, no bends. I am going to re-tie it after the leaves dry some. It's tips had already re-oriented some.

I am going to drop a couple more autos to run outside on the porch/side yard over summer. Just need to get the hang of moving them before the shit comes in. I prob have 200 auto seeds and don't want to waste space indoors with them. So, burning through a few each growing season on the porch will supplement what I have and not waste indoor space with underperformers.

Lux outside in their spot is about 8K when overcast to about 80K when directly overhead. Afternoon filtering is in place via a fence. I might put up a poultry fan out there to keep wind moving when it's not if I can remember to take one down at the barn.

Here is the Nagual this morning....pup is object guarding it from the yard crazies.

Correction, clones are at 2 weeks exactly, did not see roots, but they still look perky. Still covered....when should I start venting them?

Dammit, went to wal mart and not only did I forget more clear solos, but I also forgot easy cheese.

Did not drop seeds either, thinking I may drop a whole pack of the same thing so maybe if I get 20g a plant I can actually have a little stash of one variety.

Man going to have some shitty breath. lol.

If they had been thoroughly wet when you stuck them in the dirt I would say start de-doming now, 20 minutes at a time. I'll still say that but keep a close eye on them after 20 minutes and see if they droop.
I will be at home around lunch tomorrow and will try it with the clones then.

A note on the Auto I just cracked, It's still not above soil yet, so I think it's a no-go. Still have not soaked more, will try to get to that tomorrow.

Bud on the Duck looks larfy as fuck. Like I may just dump the plant in the trim bag and call it done. I might cut the main, but it's going to be a couple cones worth of bud when dry. What a POS to take up indoor sq footage. Bud on the cheese is denser, but there is maybe a half zip on it, enough to enjoy. I am done with duck after this run, i think I got like 13g dry from the last one. Complete waste of time and money indoor imo. I've got a qp off an auto before, but that is not the norm.

Still removing crappy leaves on the Nagual, a few at a time. It appears the recent rains and winds with the spraying knocked a whole lot of crappy leaves off it as well, and I did not spy any bugs. It's making for a nice little patio plant and kinda looks like the japanese maple in the front yard. I peek to look at signs of flower but it's still too early yet.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside may31
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - composted, not going to bother.
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 74

Nagual Clones @ 23 days no roots yet
C99 photo @ 8 days

Today I cut the cheese extremely fast, it was a screamer! I probably got something like 2 nice sized blunts dry from it. Yea, like an eighth, it was one of five seeds that sprouted. Trichomes looked VERY amber so at least I will have a night time blunt. Smells decent enough. The cheese has a little powdery mildew on it's stem, it all got dumped in a 50/50 h2o2/water mix for about 20 minutes then rinsed well. I believe running autos outside I will see plenty of this....the short day breedings don't have resistance. Another reason why autos bite.

I think I might see a root on one of the Nagual clones. I looked last night....have not looked today because I was outside most of the day and don't want to track critters in. They still look happy enough.

I cut the duck, but it's larfy and less then the cheese, so it's going to the sift bin.

THIS WEEKEND, I need to soak at least 2-3 autos and a fem in between getting extremely stoned.

RIP Dr. John.

Back
Top Bottom