Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I will be playing this tonight, if your not familiar with it....you should be....

Start with gris gris. I will be out with a phillips 1st

DrjohnNighttripper.jpg

No power for a day or so-storms trashed everything-80mph winds-trees and windows out.

I faired well one cracked skylight but have iceboxes on generator tonight.

Lucky I only have a seedling and clones right now. I moved the outside plant and it’s in great shape

No power for a day or so-storms trashed everything-80mph winds-trees and windows out.

I faired well one cracked skylight but have iceboxes on generator tonight.

Lucky I only have a seedling and clones right now. I moved the outside plant and it’s in great shape
That unfortunate, but I'm glad your family is safe. Are all of your animal ok?

That unfortunate, but I'm glad your family is safe. Are all of your animal ok?
Yep all ok....the aquarium is on generator. Horses cool....but have branch clearing tomorrow.

Have to set alarm to re gas generator-man u shoulda seen me taken apart the carb in daylight to get it running....

Hectic day

Yep all ok....the aquarium is on generator. Horses cool....but have branch clearing tomorrow.

Have to set alarm to re gas generator-man u shoulda seen me taken apart the carb in daylight to get it running....

Hectic day
At least you can medicate a bit of the stress away. Try to put yourself in a calm frame of mind so you can get some rest. I know I'd be stressed with the fish situation alone and I don't sleep well when stressed.

At least you can medicate a bit of the stress away. Try to put yourself in a calm frame of mind so you can get some rest. I know I'd be stressed with the fish situation alone and I don't sleep well when stressed.
Oh I can promise I have been very medicated today. Maybe short a few calories.

I am abt to take a dab and got dead 72 wembley on the headphones.

So other than no light or ac....life goes on

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside may31

Nagual Clones @ 28 days
C99 photo @ 13 days

Barney's Pinā Pronto x 3

Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl x 1

Still drying out here....I dropped some seeds today, a 3 pack of barney's PE to go outside in 2 gallons when there a few weeks old, and one single photo.

Here is my Nagual clone that's been outside for about 12 days getting about 14 hours and change, it moved out from 21 hours +, so I think I might see some signs....who knows, I do remember it's mother took it's dear sweet time in bloom, so we will see-hopefully it is. This plant was pretty much infested indoors, and there is not a sign of a bug on a leaf if I look at 10 of them. So I guess the bugs moved to better/easier targets, or they don't like the wind outdoors.

On the clone front, it appears I have 4 clones of the Nagual. I see roots that are from a few mm to a cm on the cups bottoms, one even has some fish boning appearing. I did kill by hand one black bug on one of the clones. So once these get a little bigger, I will spray, I will probably dip per @Van Stank when they get transplanted up.

Here is a random photo of some geckos that come out every night and entertain me while I am having a blunt.

clones domes off....yep, there are bugs, I hit them good and all surfaces with IS, and going to do this daily for a week or so. Hopefully smaller plants, less spread, might get a hang of it....who knows....bugs suck.

Also gave each 20ml of BB at 6.4/100ppm.

clones domes off....yep, there are bugs, I hit them good and all surfaces with IS, and going to do this daily for a week or so. Hopefully smaller plants, less spread, might get a hang of it....who knows....bugs suck.

Also gave each 20ml of BB at 6.4/100ppm.
I just wiped out my fungus gnat problem with those yellow sticky traps.

Holy cow! I never thought there were that many! I'd only see 5-10 flying around when I watered the plants.

One day after I put those traps out... thousands of little gnats were stuck.
:jawdropper:

That IS should knock your buggers out pretty quick
:thumb:

put the diamond girl in promix. It had about a 2cm tap going.

The barney's pina pronto autos have cracked but are barely out of the shell. I question their age.

I just wiped out my fungus gnat problem with those yellow sticky traps.

Holy cow! I never thought there were that many! I'd only see 5-10 flying around when I watered the plants.

One day after I put those traps out... thousands of little gnats were stuck.
:jawdropper:

That IS should knock your buggers out pretty quick
:thumb:
these are some type of mite.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside may31

Nagual Clones @ 33 days
C99 photo @ 18 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 1 days

Barney's Pinā Pronto x 3 napkin.

Nice sprout on the DG, it's still under dome. Clones look shittier today, I gave them some ph'ed water and ran the light on low -like 2K lux low. I think the IS is pretty harsh on the young leaves and am going to mix my own tomorrow w dawn.

Just gave the Nagual outside some water bc it was pouting this afternoon, like 300ml until tomorrow. It perked right up. It's really starting to smell when upclose and I see pistols here and there, so maybe 60 or so more days for this one slow girl.

These 3 PE seeds really are not cracking like I want em to....thinking of dropping another hindu kush auto along with a couple others tomorrow for outside if the PE seeds do not look better.

Today I put three of the Pina Prontos in promixhp. One of them was a sprout but had not opened, the other two had cracked, I feel like that took 2 weeks vs the photos....

I have been running pretty low light in the closet past few days, the clones look like crap bc of my hitting them with retail IS. Roots are still there, hopefully we get some new growth on these, because there not going to make it like this.

The c99 is moving slow. Dunno. New area with this plant.

The Diamond Girl looks a nice deep dark green and appears as textbook as they come.

Dropping another auto or two this weekend.

Here is a bad photo of the nagual outside today. It looks good, is starting to get tops that will form colas and pistols....

Too much time in the sun today, been chugging water, man the dewpoint is sick high and it feels like a 100 degree rainforest out.

happy solstice.

Back
Top Bottom