Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

The Nagul looks happy!

Yeah, other than the occasional robin poo, and keeping it hydrated in this wonderful weather.....she is much easier outside vs inside so far.

The Barney's Pineapple Express that looked like a bean sprout is up this morning, yay, it's on the heatmat w the other seedlings, going to give it a little ph'ed water later.

I am about to go pull two more autos out of the seed closet and get them soaking after I hose off from the morning mow.

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 141 - outside may31

Nagual Clones @ 38 days @ looking shitty!
C99 photo @ 23 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 6 days
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 1 day (2 pending)

Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison and Auto Cinderella Jack soaking.

Put this on....I needed some fuzzy bass.

Rhythm_And_Stealth.jpg

Got two more auto seeds soaking. LOL, this is going to be a funny summer....I am determined to run a few autos outside, and who knows where temps are going to be among other weather. I ordered a stack of #2 smartpots and have a few 2 and 3 gallon plastic nursery pots (which I fear too damn hot for our summer).

I've an odd spot outdoors that gets about 6 hours direct overhead sunlight a day. Reflective in the AM and PM (still measures plenty o lux). I grow a shit ton of blackberries there and have for years, so it's plenty of light and camo. I can move them 10 feet if I need more shelter from wind or rain.

I tried a blunt of the HSO auto cheese last night, it's still early, but damn is it ever wicked strong. Wife took 3 hits and fell asleep on the porch, I smoked the rest and felt like the remainder of the evening was in slow motion. It still needs a week or so of burping, and there is maybe 5 more decent sized blunts left of it....so maybe one a weekend.

Depending on how these two I dropped do, I will drop at least two more autos next weekend and a photo....maybe a sweet thai I have been wanting to grow from sensi or some company like that. And one of the autos will be a Hindu Kush that was pretty good to me a year + ago.

:Namaste:

Nagual Clones @ 38 days @ looking shitty!
C99 photo @ 23 days
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 6 days
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 1 day (2 pending)

Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison and Auto Cinderella Jack soaking.

Put this on....I needed some fuzzy bass.

Rhythm_And_Stealth.jpg

Got two more auto seeds soaking. LOL, this is going to be a funny summer....I am determined to run a few autos outside, and who knows where temps are going to be among other weather. I ordered a stack of #2 smartpots and have a few 2 and 3 gallon plastic nursery pots (which I fear too damn hot for our summer).

I've an odd spot outdoors that gets about 6 hours direct overhead sunlight a day. Reflective in the AM and PM (still measures plenty o lux). I grow a shit ton of blackberries there and have for years, so it's plenty of light and camo. I can move them 10 feet if I need more shelter from wind or rain.

I tried a blunt of the HSO auto cheese last night, it's still early, but damn is it ever wicked strong. Wife took 3 hits and fell asleep on the porch, I smoked the rest and felt like the remainder of the evening was in slow motion. It still needs a week or so of burping, and there is maybe 5 more decent sized blunts left of it....so maybe one a weekend.

Depending on how these two I dropped do, I will drop at least two more autos next weekend and a photo....maybe a sweet thai I have been wanting to grow from sensi or some company like that. And one of the autos will be a Hindu Kush that was pretty good to me a year + ago.

:Namaste:
Nice im doing auto uk cheese , auto white widow , auto Afghan x skunk and 2 black sugar photos and 2 hindu kush photo's this year . :thumb::Namaste:

Nice im doing auto uk cheese , auto white widow , auto Afghan x skunk and 2 black sugar photos and 2 hindu kush photo's this year . :thumb::Namaste:
Afghan x skunk would be an auto I would be interested in.

Outside is looking like a great place to be this summer! Good luck with the clones though...
I think the clones are a loss, but I will try till the roots crap out. I am sold on the heatmat method though.

I’ve got some Skunk autos, but I’m kind of afraid to grow them out. I hate the smell of skunky weed.
The Amnesia auto I just harvested is a heavy skunk pheno. I don't even open the jars in my house anymore.
I take that one out to the garage.

It lingers, really bad!
:drool:

Most everything I’ve grown so far just has a generic weed odor, or light skunk. I’ve only had one that smelled of anything else, and it smelled of grapefruit. Didn’t taste like grapefruit, but it was a nice scent during the grow.

Reminds me I need to add a couple stakes to the Nagual tomorrow. I have tomato cages in case an upcoming auto gets out of hand. I do need to get netting.
Only reason for the tomato cages with net is there is these little f%<_×/# birds that will pull Amy small starts out of my garden . F<"(÷=@

Welp, the Nagual is getting between 2.5 and 4 liters of fluids a day. I added a smaller stake to support the other two, did not really add more tape because the top <10" is not taped.

Supposed to get some shit weather this PM/AM, so she will come under an awning or in the garage. Don't want something hitting it in these winds.

She is starting to get some smell to her. I think this little filtered light area is going to save me on my electric costs and closet temps for the summer.

Over in the death dungeon (closet) I now have 2 Pineapple Express seedlings (of 3). The seedlings in water have dropped to the bottom, going to napkin them in the morning.

Nagual Clones @ 43 days @ looking shitty (cull?)
C99 photo @ 28 days @ looking shitty (cull?)
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 11 days
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 6 day

Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison and Auto Cinderella Jack in soil.

Just dropped 1x Unknown Hindu Kush Auto and 3x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG.

Greetings new people following me.... @LTKNG & @Spacegrowgenetics.

The Nagual clones look shitty still, I culled one. Roots on the other three still look ok, so I removed most of the crap that had been going south above soil....hopefully we can get some new green going.

The c99 is not impressing me, it's most likely going in the bin, not going to waste time with it.

1 of 3 barneys survived. This is the PE auto, it will go outside in about 15 more days in a 2g

Diamond Girl is looking good and dark.

Both the Durban P and Cindy Jack have good taps and went in soil today.

Going to drop 3 more autos today-see header.

Everyone is on a heatmat, under a 4K cob at about45% (5K lux) @ 20 hours.

So I have 7 potential autos going and 1 photo at this point. The autos will join the Nagual outside, although if the HK is as vigorous as the last, she will stay inside. The photo can veg for the summer while I get a few others going, I would rather not fire up the 475w in the tent for a couple months if I don't have to.

I will also note that the Barney's seeds came from a vendor in so cal who was a complete asshat. It's also possible that these seeds were stored improperly or older.

Are those really sad plants at the top of the pic the clones? If so....sheesh! Good luck. Lol

Lanky seedlings are fine in my book, just transplant deeper into the final pot. I have had no problems transplanting or topping autos. The only one that I’ve had to be careful with is the Dark Devil, but that’s because it matured so fast, couldn’t muck around with the timing on topping like some of the slower autos.

Nagual Clones @ 44 days @ looking shitty (cull?)
Unknown C99 photo @ 29 days @ looking shitty (cull?)
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl @ 12 days
Barney's Pinā Pronto @ 7 days

Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 1 day
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack @ 1 day

Soaking 1x Unknown Hindu Kush Auto and 3x Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG.

Got some Black Flag on for Friday. Rise Above. :) and the Durban Poison and Cindy Jack are up! Barely, but up. And my order of numero dos smart pots came in. After that some Suicidal Tendencies Institutionalized. And a Pepsi. :p

All 4 of the soaking seeds have dropped.

I gave the Nagual outside 1L to 250ppm with Buddha Bloom and Grow from roots organic and a half ml of Ca/Mg. I have seen 2-3 yellow leaves, so I am giving a touch more N here and there, in about an hour going to give another liter with some Grow Big and Big Bloom, just to cover the N drain. I think this plant is going to go much longer outside, and that is fine, just lowering PPM, keeping it hydrated. The lux meter read 130K outside today. High is 96 and she will be out of direct sun at that point in the day, only getting about 50-60K lux....about what she would get in the tent.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Are those really sad plants at the top of the pic the clones? If so....sheesh! Good luck. Lol

Why yes, those are the Nagual clones, that all had perfect roots and would make for a nice SOG in a couple months in the tent. But yes, I saw a mite and nuked them with IS which was wayyyyyy tooo hard on them. I don't see any mites though.

Plan is to try to nurse one of them back without having to waste soil potting up. I don't mind keeping little ones around in solos to try to get them going, but if there is no vigor in the solo, it's not getting potted up.

Back
Top Bottom