Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I was listening to The Pizza Tapes earlier. Now I have Working man's Dead.
I love Dire Wolf and Black Peter.

It stinks when you're too busy to do the things you enjoy.

How's the duck?

If your BubbaCheese is just not showing signs of bloom at six weeks, you’ve got a 12-14 week plant. Which also means she will probably get pretty large for you before the end, and have a good harvest.
Bring It...I hope so....

I was listening to The Pizza Tapes earlier. Now I have Working man's Dead.
I love Dire Wolf and Black Peter.

It stinks when you're too busy to do the things you enjoy.

How's the duck?

Duck is doing well, recovered from the early burning when Bear reminded me not to feed the autos like I feed the photos. heh.

Workingmans Dead is a classic....I listen to a lot of dead, mostly shows, and when I listen to that LP I really think their trying to be that LA Country band....

You ever listen to any of their jug-band-esque shows?

This one is right up your alley if you like WMD....and free....enjoy!

GD 12-26-69 Dallas, TX McFarlin Auditorium

Man I love the archive.

Last track on LZ 1. Killer!

Ha Ha ha.....I did not know if you were asking when I was getting around to cloning, How Many More Times? but it was not a question....lmao.

That entire LP is just amazing for it's time and a hell of a debut.

I followed it up with Big Brother And The Holding Company Cheap Thrills, a 1st Columbia 2-eye...my mom's or her sisters....in great shape too.

After that I am going to start set 2 of June 24, 85 Cincinnati dead.

Flower day 55
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 115
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 55

HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 48

Got the Nagual up-potted from a 2 to a 7 smartpot. The idea is to pull a few clones and flower this bitch. I also put in some supports....she is about 56" before repot. Going to trim in a couple days and pull clones.

The autos look decent. Their not going to produce much.

I think the PTW in the tent is pretty much a few days all white...a little early, so might have chop in 10 days or so.

Finally relaxing today. Kinda funny to repot the mom on mother's day.

Yeah ducky!

Having a great mom's day. Poking beer, smoking mother nature and grilling steaks. I'm a simple woman. This is heaven!

Hope your lady had a great day as well. :love:

Yeah ducky!

Having a great mom's day. Poking beer, smoking mother nature and grilling steaks. I'm a simple woman. This is heaven!

Hope your lady had a great day as well. :love:
spent the afternoon drinking a few bottles in the front yard. I came inside for my nature visit....heh

The new duck might be a whopping 20g dry....time will tell.

I am thinking of taking the Raspberry Diesel shortly, it's getting pretty white solid through, going to cut as soon as I see one amber trichome so I can get the two autos in the tent for part of the 'day' so they get more light and there is more room in veg. It will be a little earlier than the last one, but I think I liked the buzz off this plant a little less amber than I let the last one go.

The first RD I pulled around 65 or so, the second I think I went to the 80s, it was a bigger trunked plant and handled the weight better.

I like the RD for morning daytime meds, I don't really get f-up'ed on it, but it is motivating. It's the class of weed where you want a bowl or dab, then it's off the the races to vacuum your house or wash the car.

When I tried to make it more couch lock (because I had two other sativas in inventory), it did so, but it was an awake/lazier buzz for me.

I have an appointment in a hour, so if I can get that finished at a decent hour I can get on cutting and washing this gal. Plan is to trim appropriate (tossing this trim-I have enough), dunk and swirl in a bucket with RODI water and prob 1:5 H2O2. The rinse in RODI and hang.

Flower day 61
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126 -cut
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 121
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 61

HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 54

Cut, washed in h2o2, and hung, (did not weigh wet), the RD.

Moved the autos into the tent till tent lights out. The PTW will go early next week.

That Auto Duck is nice and green, but tiny!
Yeah, the last one I grew was pretty dark green as well. This one might TRIPLE the yield! man that sounds good.

Today I took this old ass sorry looking Nagual clone (taken around the same time I took the large one-just did not up pot). I pulled a clone from it's sorry ass single shoot (needs to branch) and repotted the whole thing in a #3 smart with promix HP. This shit is fluffy! I angled it up sideways (snap) and supercropped it accidentally under the soil-shit-hopefully it will figure things out shortly or just die. I nuked it with bug spray outside and put it back in veg. We will see.

Next up, a few clones of the big Nagual (and a couple off the small one). I got the heatmat out and going at 26C on the floor.

I am using Beez's method of cloning exactly, only variant is light and HP....

Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

@InTheShed So, I just misted the cup on top, and did not really get the promix HP wet other than the stuff that drips down.....I assume thats right....just keep misting the top cup and let it drop down? Or do you pre-moisten your promix?

So, I just misted the cup on top, and did not really get the promix HP wet other than the stuff that drips down.....I assume thats right....just keep misting the top cup and let it drop down? Or do you pre-moisten your promix?
So...you didn't completely read beez's method then? He pre-soaks his ProMix in a clonex solution. I use distilled water because the Dip'n Grow is the shit. Either way, the soil needs to be thoroughly wet, but not dripping or the stem will rot.

I spray the inside of the domes when they go on and never again.

So...you didn't completely read beez's method then? He pre-soaks his ProMix in a clonex solution. I use distilled water because the Dip'n Grow is the shit. Either way, the soil needs to be thoroughly wet, but not dripping or the stem will rot.

I spray the inside of the domes when they go on and never again.
I seemed to have missed the reference to that part. I have clonex on hand. I moistened the promix via a couple shots from the bottle yesterday, will give more today...they look good so far. Inside RH is about 55, in the closet closer to 50, dunno under the domes....

Back
Top Bottom