Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 83 - link to cut, 85g wet, 32g dry
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 +83, 352g wet, 119g dry
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - 14 ounces wet, 109g final
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 78 - link to start, 182g final
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 75 - 8+ounces wet, 87g final

Flower day 6
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 90, clones Day 13

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 70
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 6

Nice day today, got everything done I need to early and back at the house with some music on and a blunt. Right now "I am looking for a Chateau, 21 rooms, but one will do"-ha.

Everyone got fed again today, about 500ppm, some grow big, some budda grow (more N this time), ca/mg, seaplex, mammoth. Duck got about 100ml of 100ppm big bloom.

Pressed some Nagual, it's sticky as everything, and pure skunk!, 5g got me a little over a gram....it's about 8-10 dabs for me.

lights in the tent are about 340w and about 8-10" off, trying for more canopy, but going to pull back if I see burning. Temps are under 81 unless I am gassing. Right now I do about twice a day, after a watering, and about 20m before lights out. there are a number of reasons why it is done at those times.

When do the duck varieties show their webbed leaves ,2-3 nodes? She looks healthy and happy. I'm probably more excited about her than you are. Lol.

Some thoughts today after a small dab of that relaxing Nagual squeeze from the last post.

1) I believe the bagseed is looking pretty male. I will give it a few more days bc it was not as mature as the other two. I think it's clone took. Not really worried about this. The other two plants will appreciate the space.

2) The clones look decent today, their still under the hood and come out 2x day for misting. No roots yet. I have not received my mat yet, or it could just be in a big pile o' shit at the front door.

3) Both of the HSO Auto Bubba cheese have cracked and have been in the wet napkin. The one I abraded with sandpaper has about 1.5mm of a shoot, the other is just cracked. I am just going to keep them wet and wrapped and maybe I will have two more autos. If I don't get at least one, I will drop another.

4) I need another @TimberGrowLights Chibi for veg to run alongside the 4K. This will be for the autos outside the tent and additional coverage when vegging when I end up with these 5 foot veggers.

5) Flower temps got up to about 84 yesterday, need to kick on the AC around 6pm already. House temp was 80. RH is running about 60 in the house and about 45 in the tent. The 2 vero 3Ks and 4 cit 3.5Ks are currently pulling about 340w.

When do the duck varieties show their webbed leaves ,2-3 nodes? She looks healthy and happy. I'm probably more excited about her than you are. Lol.

Yep-to me, they still look like a weed plant with a virus systemically deforming the leaves. I think the last one the center point of the leaves got a little longer. It was not really an impressive plant at all, kinda disappointing. I am going to push this one a little more. Right now it's about 12" off that 4K cranked. I think I got a whopping 18g off the last one or something like that.

I am more excited about the cheese actually being a possibility. If I get two I may try to CS one of them. Maybe fresher offspring will crack better?

Few things today. I got a crack on seed 4 of 5 on the HSO Autobubbacheeswhateverthefuckthatis. I put it in a used smart #2 that's getting it's third service.

I fed very light in the am, like 300ppm 1.5 l to the tent. In the pm I did 1.5 of closer to 800ppm. Their getting min one hour of high co2 a day. Usually more like 3 but I was out and about. It's funny to see your temps at 94 and the plants just look peachy. Weird. These two gals like their new soil, I think we are going to have better bud sites as both of the plants took a cup shape.

The Autoduckspog is looking good, I have it cooking under the 4k.

I am currently thinking of adding another 3k 200w vero for the tent and just moving the 3500 outside the tent for more coverage in veg.

Got on PCL by New Order tonight.

Carry the news.
I need to pull Mott soon, it's been years!

One of my favorite live albums from high school:
220px-MottTheHoople_Live.jpg

The only Allman Brothers live album I ever need to listen to is At Fillmore East. I can sing it note for note, lyrics and solos! I don't need any other AB live experience for me to die happy. Three albums make up my high school live faves: Mott, Allmans, and The Pointer Sisters Live at the Opera House.
Oops, not west but east. I am listing to west dead show now....had it on the head and ears. That fillmore west was taken from one of three nights. Supposed the second night is now coming in an entire release.

Flower day 10
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 126
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 139 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 90, clones Day 13

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 74
Dutch Passion Auto Duck - Day 10
HSO Auto BubbaCheese - Day 1

Fucking mites in the tent. Damn spring. Anyway, I sprayed as soon as I saw them last night....have had the stuff on hand because it's not if but when here. Also going to prob spray the entire house with Bayer Suspend. As many fields and barns and shit I am in out of, shit going to come home.

Also outside in the veg area, but the damage is not so bad.

Time to go "scorched earth" on them little fuckers! Kill em all!
:headbanger:
Roger that man, plan is to hit them for three days good and three more days at the end of the week next week.

I went pretty hard on the closet w suspend at cleanout. Also got a bit wet in the tent with the safer. did a quick little 4 leaf survey and only found one moving.

Still early enough in flower, otherwise this bud will give a good buzz.

Back
Top Bottom