Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Day_16_5_Gal_3_.JPG

Now onto the cookie dough (girl scout cookies phenom..Supposedly) before I get into the pics I have a question.. me and my buddy both picked up a clone of the cookie dough from the same dispensary on the same day @ the same time (we rode together) .... however we have noticed mine has five blade fan leafs while his has seven . .WTF did someone mess up or is it normal, maybe cut from different part of plant?

well that's it guys I know that's a lot of info and questions but I need some insight/experience. Thx guys hopefully I can get all these questions answered as for me ... time to smoke... chill the f*** out.. stop screwin wit the babies and let them do there thing while learning from everything I just did.. Keep It Simple Stupid .. I love that.. has to be the best advice for a beginner like me!! Peace Out Guys

that sprout has a lot of stretch id move it closer to your light your using cfls right id get it within 6 inches of the light use boxes or whatever to achieve height desired if you are using the same as your other plants. What I like to do is start my baby's in plastic solo cups then you can normally just set the cup on the soil in the bucket your other plants are in and normally gets it close enough at least for me

Been using the lift the pot method and its probably what's been keeping me going so far however I don't have an additional pot for side by side comparison.. Worth the every penny of the 3 dollars in ffof in my opinion.. To be honest I'm a lil more comfortable about when to water than how.. Not real comfortable with either but definitely get more timid when watering... I think my problem is I haven't been pouring slowly (using a spray bottle to water lol) and i overwatered in the beginning so it made me alot more cautious... Thx for the input what do u use to water and do you think a brita water filter at tap is sufficient

Back
Top Bottom