Northern Lights: Already In Progress

So had to lower temps buying a/c unit out of the question. So being a Newfie what do you do. 20190822_231428.jpg

Ya grab that there piece of iceberg that floated on down the bay from greenland and fan that sucker into the tent. Yup thats whats ya do b'ys . Good ole Newfie grow

:yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::snowboating::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Best day ever.

Last harvest I sent out a couple sample packs just to close family and friends; however somehow one sample ended up in the right hands.

I have been asked to be head grower for a licensed medical user. He currently has license for 80g/day.

I am beside myself in glee now if I can win that Mars Hydro contest I could start immediately. Well I am starting anyways but I cannot lie it would really help. :bongrip: Pipe Dreams I know lol

Lol i was gonna post that @roaring lion

Moon Infused, Iceberg Water - or MIIW ( pronounced MEW) As we like to call it. Comes from a Greenland iceberg that has traveled 100's of miles to get to the puriest water at the core and than we infuse it by the power of the moon or for the more elite try our full moon infused line. Guaranteed to umm make your plant roots wet. Get yours today while quantities last.

OUTDOOR UPDATE : August 23 2019

IMG_9233.JPGIMG_9234.JPG

- top dressed with 2 tbls Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 and 8 tbls Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 for Mom
- top dressed with 1 tbls Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 and 4 tbls Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 on clone

hey GHempster,
i had some Gaia Green 2-8-4 in my hand at the flower shop but wasn't familiar with the mixing instructions. seemed as though i should be mixing a granular amount Gaia with a certain volume of soil, but it's too late for that as the ladies are already in their final resting places. how do you mix your Gaia 2-8-4 and apply to your plants...?

and is that a sativa in the black fabric pot outdoor?

@roaring lion the Gaia Green 2-8-4 i use 1 tbls per gal of soil and massage into top layer than water. This amount depends on when applied if early in bloom I mix in a little Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4

As for the strain in fabric pot, she is clone from mom beside her. They are Northern Lights so hybrid sativa dominate. Have a clone just finishing inside in a week or two

INDOOR UPDATE : August 24 2019

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES : None
SUPPLIES : None

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING :

- None

REFERENCE PICTURES :

IMG_9235.JPGIMG_9236.JPGIMG_9238.JPG

IMG_9239 (2).JPGIMG_9240.JPG

ADDITION INFORMATION

- Could harvest Mystery strain (mystery solved below ) but I want to harvest her with a good percentage of amber as I will have lots of day time medicine from the Northern Lights and need some for relaxation and sleep medicine
- I fast dried some of mystery strain to check potency and I am pretty convinced she is a Sour Diesel.
- Less than 1% amber on GDP :woohoo: she may have time to increase her bud size.
-Northern Light plumping up nicely

INDOOR UPDATE : August 24 2019

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES :
Starting reversing one intake fan to and exhaust during day ( lights out in other tent ) for temp regulation

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING :

IMG_9249.JPGIMG_9254 (2).JPG

- Northern Lights took 4L ph'd well water with less than 1/4 L runoff which was removed from tray

REFERENCE PICTURES :

IMG_9248 (2).JPGIMG_9253 (2).JPGIMG_9250 (2).JPGIMG_9257 (2).JPGIMG_9255 (2).JPG

ADDITION INFORMATION

- Still not enough amber trics to harvest

INDOOR UPDATE : August 27 2019

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES :
- Moved fans around trying to maintain temps
- Added poster to adorn walls

poster.jpg

- Made a cardboard drying box with hemp cord strung across top & vent hole in bottom
- Put in clip fan for circulation and Thermometer and humidity monitor
- purchased drying rake for upcoming harvest

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING :

IMG_9266 (2).JPGIMG_9267 (2).JPGIMG_9272.JPG

- As I now know that this strain is Sour Diesel and is 90% or more sativa she could still have upwards of 3 weeks left; although there is some amber trics appearing they have not been turning amber fast so going to just check multiple times a day and play it by ear
- since she may have time left I gave her 4L ph'd well water

IMG_9275 (2).JPG

- Transplanted clones into 3 Gal fabric pots
- they are all waiting outside tent for other ones to vacate premises

REFERENCE PICTURES :

IMG_9268 (2).JPGIMG_9273.JPG

IMG_9270 (2).JPGIMG_9274 (2).JPG

ADDITION INFORMATION

- Still not enough amber trics to harvest
- but now the GDP is in line to be first harvested

OUTDOOR UPDATE : August 28 2019

- fan is now permanent fixture outside
- buds are developing nice gonna be fun trying to keep mold at bay

IMG_9280 (2).JPGIMG_9278.JPG

IMG_9277 (2).JPG

Thank you @Sparkey224 .

I am super excited for this harvest. I am hoping to equal or exceed last harvest weight with half the plants. I am looking into new lights so I can increase yield. I have pushed these cheap lights to their limit. Those Timber lights sure look nice in your tent have you tried any others?

I've tried just about every led light out there. What I love about timber is the yield was very nice- and the dem switch from 10% power to 100%. I have the smallest one that the 2vl. lol... But we'll worth the money for the return. My dream is to get the bigger model but I don't have 800 bucks on me..
And the Mars sp150 sp250 fantastic for the price.
Those are my top two.

I'm excited for you man. Very Very nice buds u have there.

Back
Top Bottom