Northern Lights: Already In Progress

yo GHempster,

looking good from across the country brother...the GDP is seemingly still pushing out some fresh pistils from a few nooks and crannies, looking quite impressive. i see some fresh white hairs mingled in with the beautiful dense orange hairs.

the sour diesel is still looking fairly aggressive on pushing out fresh white hairs from the photos. i'd say you are well in the know on what will be best for these ladies. if these were someone else's plants, what would you suggest?

INDOOR UPDATE : August 31 2019

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES : - New PH and TDS meter

SUPPLIES : None

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING :

IMG_9323 (2).JPGIMG_9330 (2).JPG

- Watered 3.5 L ph'd well water

REFERENCE PICTURES :

IMG_9321 (2).JPGIMG_9324.JPG IMG_9322 (2).JPGIMG_9326.JPG

OUTDOOR UPDATE : August 31 2019

- fan going 24Hr and still lost 2 bud sites to mold, hopefully caught all of it. Inspecting plants multiple times per day and going thru every limb and bud site

REFERENCE PICTURES :

IMG_9352 (2).JPGIMG_9354.JPGIMG_9355 (2).JPG IMG_9353 (2).JPG

Thanks @DonkeyDick and @stoneotter . They are shaping up nicely. I am researching new lights right now, trying to raise the efficacy of the grow in order to get some larger colas. But I must say for cheap lights these ones are not too shabby.

For the price / quality I cannot seem to find anything that can touch the Mars Hydro. I am looking mainly at efficacy rating and price.

Thanks @DonkeyDick and @stoneotter . They are shaping up nicely. I am researching new lights right now, trying to raise the efficacy of the grow in order to get some larger colas. But I must say for cheap lights these ones are not too shabby.

For the price / quality I cannot seem to find anything that can touch the Mars Hydro. I am looking mainly at efficacy rating and price.
I can't find a better trade. Mars is going to corner the market like this.

SD Harvest Day Sept 3 2019

- Had to harvest SD as under medicated me is not good for my wife or the rest of the world:p
So chopped her down with no extended dark period just because of necessity.

Plan was to take pics of each limb which went well until the joint finished and I forgot two sets and also never took pics of the four short stems 2nd to fourth nodes. :lot-o-toke: but did get the top cola lol.

Here is right before chop, had to be held up she could not hold her own weight

IMG_9381 (2).JPGIMG_9383 (2).JPGIMG_9386 (2).JPGIMG_9387 (2).JPG

SD Harvest Day (part 2) Sept 3 2019

IMG_9388 (2).JPGIMG_9389 (2).JPG
- the 2nd node set up from bottom the very bottom two stems previously removed for testing

IMG_9391.JPG - the third node set up from bottom

IMG_9392.JPG - the fourth node up from bottom ( first of the larger colas close-up below)
IMG_9393.JPG

- here I missed the fifth node up from bottom which was the fourth from top

IMG_9394 (2).JPG - the sixth node set up from bottom and the third node set from top
IMG_9395 (2).JPG

IMG_9396 (2).JPG - The seventh node set

IMG_9397 (2).JPG -The eighth node set (took for fast dry)

-didn't take pics of ninth node set (took for fast dry)

and...….

SD Harvest Day (part 3) Sept 3 2019

THE TOP COLA

IMG_9398 (2).JPGIMG_9399 (2).JPGIMG_9400 (2).JPGIMG_9401 (2).JPG
IMG_9403 (2).JPG

- into drying box and darkness she goes she over filled the box. I am so bad at guessing amount while still on plant.

- inspected roots and went looking for a name tag from original grower but only found some remnants of a plastic tag. I guess the plant ate it.

- roots were full but not root bound at all tap root went all the way down and all was still really healthy.

- a couple water spots left on fabric pot along with a lil bit of surface mold ( I will only use again on flowers outside no medicine )

- I like the re-useability of the food safe plastic containers --- just an observation

Thanks @roaring lion the buds are super dense and heavy. I was surprised at how much was there. I will post final weight when dried.

INDOOR UPDATE : Sept 2 2019 (sorry for the time warp - harvest excitement )

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES :

IMG_9377.JPG

- during lights on cycle I completely open other tent allowing all lights to bleed together and I also aim the one light at an angle
- I move clones out to where they can get best light possible

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING :

- none

REFERENCE PICTURES :

- didn't add pics of SD ( her harvest post above )

IMG_9360.JPGIMG_9363.JPG
IMG_9367 (2).JPGIMG_9368 (2).JPG
IMG_9365 (2).JPGIMG_9366 (2).JPG

IMG_9376 (2).JPGIMG_9375.JPG

INDOOR UPDATE : Sept 3 2019

THE GROW ROOM

EQUIPMENT CHANGES : None

PLANT CARE

WATERING / FEEDING : None

REFERENCE PICTURES

IMG_9406 (2).JPGIMG_9407 (3).JPG

IMG_9408 (2).JPG

OUTDOOR UPDATE : Sept 1 2019 to Sept 3 2019 ( let's just bounce around the calender ) :lot-o-toke:

- 1 day build for girls as storm coming on starting Sept 2 in afternoon
- had frame built Sept 1 and in morning of the 2nd wraooed in plastic, started to rain just as I finished
- removed 2 moldy budsites on mom :(
- removed 6 moldy budsites on mom on Sept 3 :(
- I don't think she is gonna make it so disappointing. This will be final outdoor grow for me, it is just not worth it20190904_101849.jpg

OUTDOOR UPDATE : Sept 1 2019 to Sept 3 2019 ( let's just bounce around the calender ) :lot-o-toke:

- 1 day build for girls as storm coming on starting Sept 2 in afternoon
- had frame built Sept 1 and in morning of the 2nd wraooed in plastic, started to rain just as I finished
- removed 2 moldy budsites on mom :(
- removed 6 moldy budsites on mom on Sept 3 :(
- I don't think she is gonna make it so disappointing. This will be final outdoor grow for me, it is just not worth it20190904_101849.jpg
Say it ain't necessarily so GH.

much respect...i'm an advocate of the sun and adversity that comes with it...i'll be wrapping my hillbilly heat score with poly in the next couple of weeks, or sooner. i've been checking frost calendars and watching the temps closely. we got a behemoth of rain last night...love the updates grom you G. hope you've enjoyed the last couple of days...

Say it ain't necessarily so GH.

I am crossing my fingers but it doesn't look good :( so sad I was so pumped up about her.

much respect...i'm an advocate of the sun and adversity that comes with it...i'll be wrapping my hillbilly heat score with poly in the next couple of weeks, or sooner. i've been checking frost calendars and watching the temps closely. we got a behemoth of rain last night...love the updates grom you G. hope you've enjoyed the last couple of days...

Yes DD that last few days have been great the SD is very potent. I can medicate fewer times per day with her. Can't wait to see what the final weight is.

Back
Top Bottom