Northern Lights - Building An Army

I Just threw one in there to see how she does, i read alot of journals , off this site, of people growing with them, i will update you guys on the progression of it for sure, my theroy is that if i Lightly water the plant, and keep the TOP of the hagers dirt moist, the root will go toward to top.

ALSO there are new ones out that uses circle sponges that hold dirt/water from gravity, so i think IF this doesnt work, then i am going to try that out, thinking that will solve any issues that you disscribe but idk if that was just your experiance,

I did find the study you were talking about withthe wheel,

How Do Plants Know Which Way Is Up And Which Way Is Down? : Krulwich Wonders... : NPR

But, idk why they sell these things IF they didnt work, my dad has grown tomatoes in them and they were great, i will run it through and see what i get tho, like i said some people have done it so far so good, even if it root balls i should be able to get a oz or two from it if i can.

Bro, the more I think about it.....if you can lst the branches equally around as they come up..........oooooeeeeeyaaaaa! The only trouble with mine that led to low prduction ( tomatoes ) was the fact that it would dry so quickly......at the time I was NOT focused at all. I just bought a house and couldn't live there because I was carin for dad and I had to live there with him, so the thing was getting shitty care. I'm excited ta see what you can do with it! +reps for gettin the plant in it without killin it!

yha im ust to the watering every day almost because temp/humity/airflow.... thos smart pots keep me BUSY !! lol they dry out sooo quick in my big room, reason i dont use in veg is for space and it would make it 3x as humid as it already is X 0.....

Hey man you checked out my info tools i made on my signature??? just added a transplant one that is pretty dope info you should swing by and trow some reps on that bi--h

yha im ust to the watering every day almost because temp/humity/airflow.... thos smart pots keep me BUSY !! lol they dry out sooo quick in my big room, reason i dont use in veg is for space and it would make it 3x as humid as it already is X 0.....

Hey man you checked out my info tools i made on my signature??? just added a transplant one that is pretty dope info you should swing by and trow some reps on that bi--h

I'll check it out bro, how you doin?

That scares me...weed hates it's roots disturbed....trees, shrubs, houseplants....I always do it....dude just wilted six plants I gave him doin this....I coulda killed him...that's two weeks lost time growing!..................I would never do this.....I tried ta give ya reps anyhoo....but it won't let me yet. Weed never really develops a woody root system in the condition it would be in to transplant!

That scares me...weed hates it's roots disturbed....trees, shrubs, houseplants....I always do it....dude just wilted six plants I gave him doin this....I coulda killed him...that's two weeks lost time growing!..................I would never do this.....I tried ta give ya reps anyhoo....but it won't let me yet. Weed never really develops a woody root system in the condition it would be in to transplant!

IV DONE THIS WITH ALL MY TRANSPLANTS.

i mean even when i do cup transplants, i did it to a 2 litter, which i could see throught the bottom and it had roots flooding the bottom by the next day. day 3 they were already spiraling on the bottom(because i like to bottom feed the little ones)

It the same consept as hydro buckets, people get there root balls TOO big and have to trim them back and they go even more crazy it seems......

That scares me...weed hates it's roots disturbed....trees, shrubs, houseplants....I always do it...

This is from the thread,
Though gentle handling of roots is good advice when transplanting seedlings especially; annual flowers
and vegetables, woody perennials, shrubs, and trees all benefit from a more vigorous approach.

when the plants are young they react poorly, but transplants dont normaly happen before they are close to, or are, rootbound. Meaning they should be strong enough to survive the initial shock of the cuts, and will have strength to create more roots almost emidiatly, and if you are using a Mycrzo. then they are going to go ape shit lol

IV DONE THIS WITH ALL MY TRANSPLANTS.

i mean even when i do cup transplants, i did it to a 2 litter, which i could see throught the bottom and it had roots flooding the bottom by the next day. day 3 they were already spiraling on the bottom(because i like to bottom feed the little ones)

It the same consept as hydro buckets, people get there root balls TOO big and have to trim them back and they go even more crazy it seems......

Whatever is workin for ya bro....drive on!:thumb:

SOOOO i was having air flow issue in the veg room again because it was sooo thick in there lol, so me and my partner did some work and moved the t5 up, i took off the hangers that they come with, and strait up, took eye hooks and bent them open and hook in the t5 to the supports. gave me at lest 4-5 inches more room of growth, to make it even better i defoiled and broke stems! OH almost forgot i fed em too so there going to go balls crazy next couple days!

BEFORE
image_417.jpeg

AFTER
image_321.jpeg

SOOOO i was having air flow issue in the veg room again because it was sooo thick in there lol, so me and my partner did some work and moved the t5 up, i took off the hangers that they come with, and strait up, took eye hooks and bent them open and hook in the t5 to the supports. gave me at lest 4-5 inches more room of growth, to make it even better i defoiled and broke stems! OH almost forgot i fed em too so there going to go balls crazy next couple days!

BEFORE
image_417.jpeg

AFTER
image_321.jpeg

Hey, can I borrow that t5, the suns not out here today and I feel like gettin a suntan!

Hey, can I borrow that t5, the suns not out here today and I feel like gettin a suntan!

i feel you man! working in there start at like 4 and finish at like 10 walk out of room and go damn, one its cold as hell, two its dark as hell hahaha

Hey i was thinking the other day, and hurt myself, (HARD WORK!)... then after that i had a idea! :popcorn::popcorn:

Grafting, dosnt make the plant genetics combine, that being said, how do you combine genetics? by taking a male and female and creating seed from the two, right? well then you would have to dedicate a area away from normal grow so that you dont contaminate your grow, have TWO plants under a light and have to water them both and so on......

Well wat if you took a male plant, toped it in half, and took a female (comparable in size) and cut it in half. Take the top half of the female and then graft it to the top of the male, IN THEORY, you would just create your own cross hermaphroditic plant, so you will get seeds that has genetics from both BECAUSE they are pollinating each other, not because there grafted, (keep that in mind)

i feel you man! working in there start at like 4 and finish at like 10 walk out of room and go damn, one its cold as hell, two its dark as hell hahaha

Hey i was thinking the other day, and hurt myself, (HARD WORK!)... then after that i had a idea! :popcorn::popcorn:

Grafting, dosnt make the plant genetics combine, that being said, how do you combine genetics? by taking a male and female and creating seed from the two, right? well then you would have to dedicate a area away from normal grow so that you dont contaminate your grow, have TWO plants under a light and have to water them both and so on......

Well wat if you took a male plant, toped it in half, and took a female (comparable in size) and cut it in half. Take the top half of the female and then graft it to the top of the male, IN THEORY, you would just create your own cross hermaphroditic plant, so you will get seeds that has genetics from both BECAUSE they are pollinating each other, not because there grafted, (keep that in mind)

Or you could build a road in front of your car while you were drivin cuz there wasn't one where you wanted to go you silly rabbit!:bravo:

Or you could build a road in front of your car while you were drivin cuz there wasn't one where you wanted to go you silly rabbit!:bravo:

haha idk if this is a complement, yet........ :hmmmm:

haha idk if this is a complement, yet........ :hmmmm:

You don't need no stinkin compliment!, you are young and I can see that you will succeed regardless of what anyone says.....I refer to you as a "fattie", you are large, it has nothing to do with size, everything to do with temperment. Both my boys are "fatties", they will be mossbacks some day....the good Lord willing!:cheer:

You don't need no stinkin compliment!, you are young and I can see that you will succeed regardless of what anyone says.....I refer to you as a "fattie", you are large, it has nothing to do with size, everything to do with temperment. Both my boys are "fatties", they will be mossbacks some day....the good Lord willing!:cheer:

I feel you, i think haha most fatties temperaments are food oreanted, haha! i think you mean stuborn headed hahaha! If you tell me i cant do it, ill do it 5 times just to prove you wrong type thing ahaha

Good food, good drink, good smoke, what aint I had?....aint had no good lovin!......LOL

I MAKE GOOD LOVIN! GOT IT RAINING WOMAN! HAHAH

speaking of good drank! have some moonshine that iv been stashing for a minute. cracked a bottle open yesterday and made myself a moonshine margarita hahah got lit and passed out after doing yard work like at 7 pm(which went well lol)

I MAKE GOOD LOVIN! GOT IT RAINING WOMAN! HAHAH

speaking of good drank! have some moonshine that iv been stashing for a minute. cracked a bottle open yesterday and made myself a moonshine margarita hahah got lit and passed out after doing yard work like at 7 pm(which went well lol)

Good moonshine is hard for me ta come by, homeboy would put fresh cherries in it and make what he called cherry bombs, he and the kids would eat the cherries and I would drink the bomb...LOL! I normally don't drink, but if I do I drink crown royal.....any crown royal is good!

Plants look lovely jlt. I gotta get me one of those T5s for my veg area. Yours makes mine look sooooo ghetto :blalol:

Keep em green my friend :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom