Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

Probably looking for 'nanners', little yellow banana looking things poking out from the bud. They'll release pollen and pollinate nearby pistils.

Or, for a hermie, you're looking for what looks like little clusters of balls or sacs that start green and turn to yellow before they split open and spray their pollen far and wide.

Once you see them and know what you're looking for they become easier to see.

Pictures from trimming and a whole lot of it

8F44CD49-9E87-4B68-B595-D4C6977FAB6A.jpeg

FF44A843-B997-490D-BAA5-C43BB4972C24.jpeg

04F3B552-3521-4675-B03B-B6D0DCA22F20.jpeg

7665EB82-C477-4410-A1D2-F198436BA45F.jpeg

What do you mean sugar?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Loving all of the bud your harvesting congrats :thumb:

If you ever notice bottom leaves starting to be consumed by a plant in mid to late flower that is the plant using up stored sugars. The bottom fan leaves are known to store sugars.

The way I think of sugars in cannabis, which is probably in the most basic terms

Sugars are what transport nutrients to the plant or in late flower to the buds.
Theoretically, by increasing the plants sugar in mid to late flower it allows the plant to more easily access any remaining nutrients in the soil.

This is probably a very basic and possibly incorrect assumption on how sugars work in cannabis.

The old timers use to give their outdoor girls a generous feeding of black strap molasses tea a week or so before the chop.

Oh, my personal vision of Hell is being stuck in trim prison and never ever being allowed to smoke any of the weed.

Back
Top Bottom