Not So Rookie Anymore

Thanks guys and sorry im sure youd like to see the rest of the pics lol i have been very busy with work so its been a little hard to post.

But here we go

Here go a few pics of the runt northern lights that i couldnt get to upload the other night

420-magazine-mobile498659888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile734528552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1913159057.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1873058769.jpg

Very dense buds and very frosty!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Now for the sativa this plant did turn it around toward the end but not after the damage was done...
Unfortunately there are seeds through out the little sample buds ive tried but im not bummed out because its still amazing and powerful smoke none the less!

420-magazine-mobile1018555063.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2019346807.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2144596649.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1161149672.jpg

This was 1 branch...

420-magazine-mobile445496826.jpg

This next picture i want to make note of and i want everyone who may be reading to see proof and reason for the scrog i cant speak highly enough about the net i know it has its disadvantages in some way as far as mobility and moving things around but the results speak for themselves!

Even on the runt in the last post
You can see how the buds are all evenly sized compared to the buds around them

420-magazine-mobile694635756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1642399607.jpg

Not magnified but you can kinda see sugar production did pick up

420-magazine-mobile1221119261.jpg

The whole sativa chopped up and ready to hang

420-magazine-mobile2058648333.jpg

Close up

420-magazine-mobile113012719.jpg

After i moved my hood i hung them in my tent with the fans as usual to dry
The exhaust turned very low of course to avoid drying to fast

420-magazine-mobile1412143824.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2024431297.jpg

I climbed in the tent for this one lol
This is looking from underneath them hanging lol

420-magazine-mobile1044033559.jpg

I tie the branches to a string (a little tedious) but i have so much of it and it serves its purpose not to mention it kills time.

Tie it to a hanger and put it in the closet.

I put the in my coat closet until i could move my hood out the way to hang them in my tent

420-magazine-mobile855525310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1803767884.jpg

The northern lights on the left runt in the middle and the sativa to the right

So thats it...

A sad but joyous time.

I want to thank everyone who followed along and especially everyone who chimed in!
Im very thankful all of you helped me out and cheered me on to the finish!

Some closing thoughts on the journal before we get into the big plans for next grow.

Overall im very happy with this grow hell im happy with any grow tbh.
But the hermie bummed me out a bit.
Like ive said i dont mind the seeds and the quality wasnt affected by it the yeild was tho.
And thats my biggest issue really.
Thats is something ill be focusing on next grow for sure.

As far as the problems it just boiled down to me pushing them too hard.
With the lights for sure and maybe the nutes at times too

The net. If you havent got one get one!

It wasnt as hard as i thought.
It showed that in a small space it WILL maximize your space!
No doubt i wouldnt have been able to fit the plants as big as they were in there comfortably without dealing with space heat and humidity issues.
Not to mention i would not have had as many big buds as i did there would have been alot of under developed buds and thats my biggest praise!

Advanced nutrients served me well again. No complaints at all as usual.

Im very happy with what i learned this grow considering i had to get my feet wet again and get the labratory set up and running from scrath again.
But now that we know what were capable of producing in a 2'7"x2'7"x81"
Its time we build on that and not only push it and maximize our yield. But focus on efficiency and the cost to produce the yield we know to expect from this space.

Which is why i went ahead and finally pulled the trigger...

420-magazine-mobile497015740.jpg

420-magazine-mobile842113884.jpg

I toyed with a few options a few different companies and even a few different members and people to build me a light.
Unfortunately i only had 500 to work with. Which is why i decided to go with the clu048 build from timber.

500 bucks prebuilt and on a frame ready to grow out the box and shipped to my door.
I wanted the cxb3590 badly but i just couldnt pay the almost 200 more for 1 less cob especially.

Another reason i went with timber and cobs in general is the ability to be able to add to the fixture or even take away from it by simply changing out a few pieces that i cant get over time.
This light will grow as i grow!

It had to be led obviously and alot of companies that i saw offer such odd footprints. Almost forcing you to buy 2 lights to fill a common sized area.

With the cobs im able to adjust my light footprint to my space and not vice versa!

I was considering the dwarfstar because it was it the same price range and wouldve fit well in my area

BUT

I dont plan to be in this small of a space forever.
Not to mention with this grow ending and habing the funds available again the money was just burning a hole in my pocket! The dwarfstars are still sold out unfortunately. I checked on them every day until harvest had they been in stock they wouldave seriously been considered.
Thats not to say i dont plan on trying out that ps1000 in the future... Lol

Dan at timber is awesome! He is very involved with the whole process to answering questions via email or phone placing orders and follow ups.
So far i am very happy with the company
Ill do a review for sure when i get my light.

With that said next grow will be 1 plant in the same space under the same scrog!
Ive already cleaned the whole tent before drying the buds in there with bleach water and let it air out.
The hid has come down and i dont think sell see it again for a while at least...
The plan is to grow i plant in a 5 gal bucket under the scrog. Ill be using the clone that i have from this past grow.

Ill be purchasing seeds next month.
Im not even gunna lie im just waiting for the 420 promotions and specials so i can get more bang for my buck. Itll give me some time to learn my cobs before i go burnin up fresh feminised seeds lol

Ill leave this journal open for now until i have finished the final weigh in be sure to subscribe to my new journal!

Lootznbootz gets a clu

Thanks again to everyone who followed along hope to see you next time!

Its not how you finish the journey its who you finished it with thats more important!

congratulations lootznbootz, beautiful harvest. Its been a pleasure following your journal and I'm looking forward to the next one. I'm also diggin your cobs, good choice.

Thanks guys i really appreciate it! You guys have been here since the start and i couldnt be happier to have met you and have you all help me out this whole way!

420-magazine-mobile2126642401.jpg

There are both of the indicas dried and jarred
The runt is the 2 jars up top

The final weight for the the bigger northern lights was 100.6 grams

The final weight for the runt was 65.5

The sativa is still drying and has another day or 2 hanging before its ready for the jars

420-magazine-mobile1189699559.jpg

I im hoping thats 4 ounces still hanging

Id be very happy with 10 ounces.

Im so anxious to get this cob system!

Penny that was definitely a reason why i went with them i feel like i wont need to upgrade these for a while!

So the final weight on the sativa is in...

420-magazine-mobile541786394.jpg

142.1 just hit 5 ounces on it

Bringing the total weight for this grow to 308 grams.

Not bad for a 2'7"×2'7"

I guess thats it for this grow.

Thanks again for everyone who followed along and helped. I have to say im very proud to have completed a journal. In a funny way I really feel like over this last journal i solidified my position as a member here.
Im excited to build on what ive started with this grow with future grows and journals here on 420.

If you havent already please subscribe to my new journal

lootznbootz gets a clu

This journal is now complete.

So the final weight on the sativa is in...

420-magazine-mobile541786394.jpg

142.1 just hit 5 ounces on it

Bringing the total weight for this grow to 308 grams.

Not bad for a 2'7"×2'7"

I guess thats it for this grow.

Thanks again for everyone who followed along and helped. I have to say im very proud to have completed a journal. In a funny way I really feel like over this last journal i solidified my position as a member here.
Im excited to build on what ive started with this grow with future grows and journals here on 420.

If you havent already please subscribe to my new journal

lootznbootz gets a clu

This journal is now complete.

Congrats and great harvest.

"carpe diem"

Congrats Lootz, i already thought of you as a valued member at 420. Im looking forward to your next grow now.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Thanks pennywise that means something especially coming from you!
Hopefully i can rock these cobs thanks for all your help!

Back
Top Bottom