Not So Rookie Anymore

So i think the 11/13 schedule is already proving to work.

Teamed with the overdrive the indicas seem to be ready honestly.

I saw a few amber today and i haven't seen any up until now.

The trichomes are way more abundant and thats for the sativa as well its finally starting to build weight as well as trichs.

I dont think i need to feed the indicas anymore. They are no longer drinking water fast enough to water in between feedings.

I think its best to start the flush sunday.

420-magazine-mobile2003715436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1677810054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1604848393.jpg

420-magazine-mobile596581029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile158825805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile120049707.jpg

Look at the difference in sugar between the indicas and sativa
420-magazine-mobile53710122.jpg

Very excited couple more weeks and i can start chopping

Not So Rookie Anymore

Ive been very busy and havent really been in the tent or home for that matter so not much to update.

Ive been planning for the next grow which is just around the corner.

Ill be going with a timber kit.
I looked at nearly every single light i could find and considered every one from every angle. Kept my budget to $1000.

With that being said theres other areas of my grow that need attention to help make my system more effecient paired with the cobs.

I need a new carbon filter no biggie.
I need new genetics maybe not for this next grow but definitely the one after.
I think id like to do away with plastic pots and go with fabric.
Refill of consumables like soil i also would like to do a better mix of soil instead of just 1 product.
Maybe add another product from AN..

Upgrading to the cobs isnt enough...
i think just those few things will help my next few grows intern saving me more money

I also think that i will go with 1 plant under 250 - 300 watts of cree cxb3590 in 3500k maybe 1 or 2 in 3000k depending on the size fixture i get

I know i can fill my net with 1 plant especially if i use a clone with only a week or two added in veg.

I have a feeling i might be able to top my yield with 1 plant as opposed to the 3 i have now...

Maybe a 5 or 10 gallon smart pot ?

Wednesday i should be making purchases for the light firstly and then filter seeds and pots.

Ill be updating the journal tonight with pics and details

Not So Rookie Anymore

Sounds like a solid well prepared plan lootznbootz. I'll also be doing some upgrading for my second grow. Like you, I'm just exploring the lighting, filtration, CO2 options now and will have things in place ready for round two. Mine will for sure be another RDWC grow.

Rideouts has chopped, nivek has chopped, your a couple of weeks away and then its my turn shortly after that. Next few weeks are gonna be fun.

Sounds like a solid well prepared plan lootznbootz. I'll also be doing some upgrading for my second grow. Like you, I'm just exploring the lighting, filtration, CO2 options now and will have things in place ready for round two. Mine will for sure be another RDWC grow.

Rideouts has chopped, nivek has chopped, your a couple of weeks away and then its my turn shortly after that. Next few weeks are gonna be fun.

Thanks dawg!
Yea ive been reading spec sheets reviews and company claims. Grow journals and cob chatter on threads here ( which surprisingly still confuses me granted how much ive read and my background in electronics military and civilian)

I feel i may be a little biased in choosing the cobs. But i just cant seems to find enough opinions against them and thats probably why.

Im very excited because while reading through all the threads ive noticed the trend becoming not only the efficiency of your lights but your entire system as a whole.
Which is a pretty basic idea that i feel ive overlooked.

This was something i started working toward this grow with the net and the smaller space.
And i feel i did a pretty good job considering i didnt outgrow my tent and i didnt struggle with temps much at all.

I havent considered co2 any further than those co2 releasing bags...
When i can build a permanent area for my grow sealed and climate controlled i will definitely be starting my homework on the subject.

I did consider a dwc just because of your grow honest to God! Its nothing to go in my box and set up my system but ive fallen in love with how forgiving soil is. Ill admit it allows me to be just lazy enough lol

Im chopping the indicas sunday!
I cant wait!

You still have alot of excitment left from those widows!
Its kinda funny how that happens everyone harvest around the same or times in waves almost.

Not So Rookie Anymore

Quick update mainly for pics

Started flush on indicas in prep for sunday chop at the earliest.

The sativa will get overdrive next week i coulda started it now but i figure the extra week can only help it did put on some size since the backbuilding but i think its over.

Once this grow is done and dried I will be resetting the tent and moving the clone in by itself i like the idea of one huge plant it scrog... No back upsmake me nervous but im confident.
I havent topped it yet
but today i did defoil to expose the branches.
Ive thought about no topping at all and scrog it?

A few pictures...

420-magazine-mobile496919139.jpg

420-magazine-mobile290767740.jpg

420-magazine-mobile323504582.jpg

420-magazine-mobile661806467.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2043562931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1654178854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2010821662.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1910703882.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1786923075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile723446017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1946294462.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1743264117.jpg

After i removed the oldest biggest fans blocking the most light and a good water.
420-magazine-mobile1926701536.jpg

I wont start really feeding until it goes into the tent.
Ill start the schedule over after from week 1 veg and begin the feeding regularly.
Veg into the scrog and go from there.

Very close to harvest now with so much changing next grow i wont start the next journal until these are harvested.
I plan on doing a full reset cleaning everything from the ballast to the pots and everything in between so theres theres time for that still.
Until later guys

Not So Rookie Anymore

Still lovin the forest ya got there. Cant wait to see some harvest pics bro

LOUD ONLY
Thank you ill definitely be posting pics im excited to see these indicas trimmed up i dont think ive ever had solid branches of buds like this i guess thats what i get for going too hard with the light.

Not So Rookie Anymore

Hey there everyone due to family issues i havent been here lately and i was forced to go alittle off plan...

I harvested the indicas a day early
And the sativa i harvested a week early with no flush (i know i know)

Overall im very happpy with the harvest and tho i wouldve liked to take the sativa 1 more week i just dont think it had it in her to keep going.

It did however show frost and orange hairs when i chopped so it wasnt too early.

I didnt get a wet weight because well i dont smoke it wet so idc lol

I do have tons of pictures that ill post in separate post to keep everything organized! Also stay tuned to the very end for a peek and surprise whats in store for next grow!

Thanks for stopping by as usual and enjoy the candy!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope everything is ok brother......i just died laughing on the
"I didn't do a wet weight, because i dont smoke it wet" part. Fucking hilarious.

LOUD ONLY

420-magazine-mobile744026098.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1101486792.jpg

If your looking for a heavy yeilding strain check out nirvanas northern lights chunky rock hard colas everytime!

This is the last of the northern lights. On the left.

I will get more pics at the weigh in.

This one here is the northern lights runt that was to the right in the screen. Ho she was the smallest she showed her worth
Again very dense buds!

420-magazine-mobile1815634026.jpg

420-magazine-mobile211465594.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1961165857.jpg

420-magazine-mobile41946424.jpg

Again this was the smallest plant but im very happy with the yield

Its stopped letting me upload photos so ill upload the rest of the harvest pics and more of a walk through tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom