NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

Re: Notoriousnbobs first journaled hodgepodge

theres a how to thing on the motm thread

Anyone know what the member of the months by people names are I'm assuming that means they won it at some point. How do you win that?
Yes, they won it in the month & year stated. Once you win it's attached to your heading by the MODS.

I'm getting my ass kicked by the low temps I've gotten everything mostly under control except the cellar grow because it's in a cellar basement that is prob 20'x35' and is unfinished, unheated, and not contained. I started the framing for a room there that will be about 10'x13' but I haven't got any time to work on it. It's really slowing things down so I may be moving that grow. I want to use the cellar I just really got to figure something out. I would love to put some tents in there but the overhead is very low it's about 6'3" so I need something only 6' tall to work and I can't find anything like that if anyone knows of something 6'ish tall and like 12x12 or 10x10 lemme know! Ill try to update a little later.

Happy Skunkday BOB :thumb:
im not sure what manufacturer makes 6 foot tents but gorilla tents suppose to have an adjustable height to 10 feet
I heard they kinda pricey tho

Thanks mate, ii think rhe gorilla tent is like 6'6" to 10' I'm wondering if I just get a 12x12x6.5 and cut the vertical poles down 6in that it may solve my height problem? What do you people think??

I don't see what would be wrong about that
good plan

Yah that's what I'm thinking now maybe ill try it on a smaller one first as to not throw away that much money if I fail.. I thank you for your chronic support chronic its much appreciated being new heee and all, have some reps..

So I've been busy as hell again, I chopped two harvests and dried em I spent all weekend and Monday trimming an manicuring buds I ended up getting a good bit and I consider both successful. One was the grow containing the mites which seemed to disappear after cut and dry.. I wanted to watch em close to give a report on what happened to mites after a harvest I just didn't have time sorry. I'm not for certain on numbers it's gonna be around 35oz total dry weight. I'm gonna show some buds etc when I have time I'm a little uncertain on showing the whole thing and that house cause once its on rhe web it's on ehe web some times I get a little worried is all. I never see or here anyone talk about money here is there a reason for it? The house I have tht I harvet at also has a decent sized grow that gives me some good numbers. Well see I guess.

well its tokerday Gratz on the harvest

Have a good day :thumb:

Pics!!!

Awesome !I'd keep simple , u have been a Great help with my first grow .:thumb:
Can't wait to see ur harvest ?
U'll have to let us know if u ever find out what happen to the mites ? Hopefully gone for good?
Glad to have u on my team !
I am looking @ harvest around end Jan ( but I heard some people let them grow longer )?
J

It's not as exciting as one may think it looks like 24-32 glass jars. I didn't take many harvest pics I was up to my ass in it i got some memorable bud pics ill post I soon enough too sorry for lack of pics and such I wasn't sure how much I wanted to post in the first place.. Ill being in more and more as I go and become comfortable barring any unforeseen circumstances..

After all the only reason I started this grow for the journal was so I had something I didn't worry about putting on the web I knew I'd kep it under 25 plants and not use any important equipment etc if worse came to worse I'd trash the whole grow and move on without losing much but time, which I guess is the most valuable thing I've got, but still no real loss. But I'm enjoying this alot and I feel like what I'm doing really is helping a few people along with there experience.

Well everything has been real slow for last few days, I came home from work to the house I live at and saw that ice and snow had been sliding from my neighbors roof and into my driveway, it just so happened that's where my other truck sits when I'm not using it so it had quite a bit of damage from this, I climbed up in the bed to take pics of what happened and then decided I should climb up on the cab to take pics if the damage there as well.. Well when goin to he down I slipped sure as shit fell from the cab and landed with my ribs over the bed rail .. End result was 4 cracked ribs and bruised liver. What a joy it's been lemme tell yah. I do have alot to upload when I get some time I have a long holiday so I should be able to find some time somewhere I got bud pics journal update and was gonna show my mk all chopped up. So until then.

Back
Top Bottom