NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

Your doing BIG THINGS Big Bob! Cograts on your harvest....

So as far as hash goes any input? I'm guessing I'll be using about 10 oz of just light buds and bud trimmings I want to make a good quality product but don't want to lose all quantity. I'm well aware of the various methods I'm wanting to hear from someone who has done it successfully one way or another

Also anyone want to see anything done in a grow? This one I'm setting up now I want to be different and I want any ideas on what to run and how.. If anyone cares to see something let me know

what method are you going to use to extract?
the hash I mean
if you have a lot of trim do it separate from your popcorn buds and try it so you can see the difference

The trim is probably as potent as the buds the only trim I kept is the pieces of leaf and calyx from trimming the actual bud it's not the whole leaf and such as people usually keep I'm very particular about it. I'm not sure which method that's basically what I'm getting at here.

I screen mine with a silkscreen old school style works ok
I have a little press have some pics somewhere in my current journal

Happy New Year there NBob
Have a Porsperous and safe New Year :thumb:

The trim is probably as potent as the buds the only trim I kept is the pieces of leaf and calyx from trimming the actual bud it's not the whole leaf and such as people usually keep I'm very particular about it. I'm not sure which method that's basically what I'm getting at here.

I do the same Bob as far as saving trim...I have always made canna butter...I will be doing hash this run (first time) ...I have received great advice from McLoadie and from reading Jon's thread...check them out :thumb:

I am going to do dry ice hash

I had also considered dry ice it seems easy and efficient but that basically is just Kief right it knocks off and extracts the trichomes? Then what's your plan to make hash?

I plan to get a press...press it into pucks and heat them

Like I said this will be my first time making hash so I can't give any advice at all...but that's my plan :)

Cool thanks Jay how do you heat I t and what's the end result it would have to be basically blonde hash like bubble hash? Also I've found some tents I don't mind chopping up they are a cheaper brand it'll be two 6.5x6.5 side by side i think i wanted 10x10 one tent but that's a pretty good area still and I may run two different shows or same in both I'm not sure yet I'd like to show some real yield so I'm leaning towards Dwc in at least one who knows though it could all change. I'm hoping to have an area cleaned up and bombed and lights moved in the next cpl days I'll update on that soon.

I had these lanky wacked out plants I should of chopped but I kept em growing for this hash project they turned out so weird it's basically like a string and cluster of calyxs on a thin stem I knew they'd be thin and airy but never seen anything like it I'll my try and get a pic if I can anyone seen anything like that before?

Happy New Year

Happy new year to you as bar and Happy new year to all! Man I'm so darn tired back to work tomorrow been off since day before Xmas eve I'm not looking forward to being sore and cold but I guess it builds character...and overtime builds grow houses..haha

subd,

with the hash the only method ive tried is the gravity water method which i documented in my journal a while back, i produced some very nice blonde hash that slowly turned darker over several weeks, ive still got some left now and its like squisgy black back in the day,

all i used was popcorn buds and the best trim i dont bother keeping big leaves or stuff i cant see trichs on, then i used plenty of ice and nearly frozen water and just mixed in the buds and leaf and processed it with a hand whisk type thing, all the trichs fall to the bottom then the green matter floats to the top, it turned out ok and seemed to be a very easy process, ill try the silk screen method next time so ive got something to compare it to, dry ice is also a method id like to try

Back
Top Bottom