Novice grower in coco - start week 3 flower

Welcome to 420 Magazine @krissywf

Let's see what you have, you have overfeed your girls and finished doing a flush. One thing about coco is it needs fed everyday. How large is your container?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

coco dont really hold on to anything faster you flushed the better.
I would say after a good flush you be fine.
It will be just what your ladies stored before the flush.
Coco is VERY forgiving unlike soil.
:thumb:

20230307_193118.jpg
20230307_193118.jpg

will a masive over feed of mills vitalise do any long term harm i have flushed and am waiting to dry before pkaning light feed of c4 and base
pics after flushed
20230307_160759.jpg

20230307_193118.jpg

will a masive over feed of mills vitalise do any long term harm i have flushed and am waiting to dry before pkaning light feed of c4 and base
It won't hurt don't worry.
Especially if you flushed.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
I grow the odd coco plant.
Anything I can do to help let me know.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I’m not familiar with the product and I’m not a coco grower but I do know with Auto’s topping isn’t recommended. CL🍀 :Namaste:
That's a nice feature of coco coir... you can feed to runoff every time. So if you make a mistake and forget to adjust pH, or goof up the strength of your nutes, it will wash out at the next watering. Or if you goof up real bad and don't want to wait 'til the next feeding you can water it again right away with the proper stuff. It's just about impossible to over-water coco. It's a hydroponic medium, and the water runs right through it.

That's a nice feature of coco coir... you can feed to runoff every time. So if you make a mistake and forget to adjust pH, or goof up the strength of your nutes, it will wash out at the next watering. Or if you goof up real bad and don't want to wait 'til the next feeding you can water it again right away with the proper stuff. It's just about impossible to over-water coco. It's a hydroponic medium, and the water runs right through it.
thankyou for your imput. whats best ppm 3 week flower using full mills range

thankyou for your imput. whats best ppm 3 week flower using full mills range
Full strength nutrients usually add up to 1200 ppm range.
Could be higher or lower depending on plain water ppm's, before starting.
Do you put calmag in first? :Namaste:
Are you following the schedule for your nutrients?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom