Nutty & His Antics

I think the fish box will be that good i made room :laugh: Back to using the tent . be more light also
I am using my new light once it arrives the 120 watt for the orange bud in a fish box , going to be a monster i can feel it in my short and curlies lol :yahoo:think my camera was dirty lol

P1130855.JPG
P1130849.JPG
P1130851.JPG
P1130852.JPG
P1130853.JPG
P1130854.JPG

I think the fish box will be that good i made room :laugh: Back to using the tent . be more light also
I am using my new light once it arrives the 120 watt for the orange bud in a fish box , going to be a monster i can feel it in my short and curlies lol :yahoo:think my camera was dirty lol

P1130855.JPG
P1130849.JPG
P1130851.JPG
P1130852.JPG
P1130853.JPG
P1130854.JPG
The wood pattern on the lyno gives the room a bit of class. The girls make it just wonderful.

yes @Bill284 came a day early

OK Nutty his biggest challenge
Auto , orange bud, 8 gallon of soil in a fish box, start to finish under 120 watts , ;light mover to cover box length
And grown side wards , yes i moved from the center of pot to the left side, did not disturb a root , i will anchor there and then pull the plant to the side and let the nodes grow up . tying them down when i need to , when IF i get to the end of the box i will top then let them go

GO :cheer:nutty :cheer:GO:cheer: nutty:cheer: go to the nearest nut house more like\
No its all good:high-five: sure its better than watching tv :laugh:

P1130862.JPG
P1130863.JPG
P1130864.JPG
P1130866.JPG

yes @Bill284 came a day early

OK Nutty his biggest challenge
Auto , orange bud, 8 gallon of soil in a fish box, start to finish under 120 watts , ;light mover to cover box length
And grown side wards , yes i moved from the center of pot to the left side, did not disturb a root , i will anchor there and then pull the plant to the side and let the nodes grow up . tying them down when i need to , when IF i get to the end of the box i will top then let them go

GO :cheer:nutty :cheer:GO:cheer: nutty:cheer: go to the nearest nut house more like\
No its all good:high-five: sure its better than watching tv :laugh:

P1130862.JPG
P1130863.JPG
P1130864.JPG
P1130866.JPG
You are hilarious my friend.
Absolutely, way better than TV

:cheer:go nutty :cheer:
:cheer:go nutty:cheer:
:popcorn:
:thanks: room sorted , cleaned and ready to rock and roll :cool:

Listersmeghead

Have my fly zapper between the ferments once step ahead ;) flowers in a vase , looks cosy smell nice too lol

P1130868.JPG
P1130871.JPG
P1130875.JPG

@Bill284 mate i had a shit attack this morning , my new light dropped , the bolt on the mover was loose , lucky i moved that seedling and lucky i used the poly box , the light dropped 4 feet and still works , i would have cried :laugh: won the money to buy it too , its a lucky light so far , i have extra wires to extra hooks now .. £170 nearly down the drain

@Bill284 mate i had a shit attack this morning , my new light dropped , the bolt on the mover was loose , lucky i moved that seedling and lucky i used the poly box , the light dropped 4 feet and still works , i would have cried :laugh: won the money to buy it too , its a lucky light so far , i have extra wires to extra hooks now .. £170 nearly down the drain
Those moments when your heart drops as you think what I have just f*cken done or nearly done! :nervous-guy:

Lucky it still works. That's the last thing you need. If it were me it would have landed on a plant and broke both. :rofl:

Those moments when your heart drops as you think what I have just f*cken done or nearly done! :nervous-guy:
When i use hps one fell and the pot was melting and the place was full of smoke and trip went , lucky it must have just happened , i normally do add extra hooks but was to lazy yesterday , moral of the story , prevention is better then cure , 100%

Back
Top Bottom