NYPD & More

I actually flushed her last night with 64 oz of filtered water. my buds are usually bigger than this, but I need the space. I'm hoping she does something magical in the next couple days, cause she's coming down sunday which will be 10 weeks from first pistil sighting, 14 weeks total for the life of the plant.

she's still drinking all of her water every 3 days, so I think she would like another week, but I don't think I have the space.

I'm almost positive that it makes the smoke less harsh. less plant material : more thc laden resin.

conducted the final flush last night. the soil is looking healthy. I trimmed the dying growth to let her know that it's almost time.

I also split an 8th with my buddy. the weed is good, but it doesn't taste as good as my stuff.

IMG_20140329_023536830.jpg
IMG_20140329_014457668.jpg

I just looked at the buds I bought under the scope and they are picture perfect. they are super cloudy with barley any clear or amber. how did the grower achieve this? even when I let my plants go long enough to catch some amber I still see a lot of clear trichs. I notice this same thing with kingjohnc's buds and crawdaddy's buds (who have the usb microcopes)

can trichs go from cloudy to clear? what's the deal? why do my buds have so many clear trichs on them?

conducted the final flush last night. the soil is looking healthy. I trimmed the dying growth to let her know that it's almost time.

I also split an 8th with my buddy. the weed is good, but it doesn't taste as good as my stuff.

Hiya B :goodjob:

Still producing some fine ass buds my friend.. Properly flushed organic weed is so much cleaner tasting...

Best of buds to you B

:Namaste:

Hiya B :goodjob:

Still producing some fine ass buds my friend.. Properly flushed organic weed is so much cleaner tasting...

Best of buds to you B

:Namaste:

I just looked at the buds I bought under the scope and they are picture perfect. they are super cloudy with barley any clear or amber. how did the grower achieve this? even when I let my plants go long enough to catch some amber I still see a lot of clear trichs. I notice this same thing with kingjohnc's buds and crawdaddy's buds (who have the usb microcopes)

can trichs go from cloudy to clear? what's the deal? why do my buds have so many clear trichs on them?

What bulbs are they using?

no idea, I purchased this half 8th off the street through someone I know. don't know about where it's from at all.

here's a sneak peak of my plant. just did some more trimming and pampering when BAM, the sum pump comes on and scares the life out of me becuase of the really heavy rain we've been having. this thing barley ever comes on, our location is usually dry when I look in it (thank god). must have gotten a lot of rain.

I just learned that my scope bends so I can see the trichs better. yay :) going to scout my plant tmmr and harvest and get the growing girls some new big homes! also going to top them soon so I hope I get heavy side branching.

the top of the plant has airy, younger growth because of the overhead cfl addition mid bloom. the middle and lower buds are nice and chunky. you'll see tmmr :thumb:

IMG_20140330_031228044_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140330_034114473.jpg

no idea, I purchased this half 8th off the street through someone I know. don't know about where it's from at all.

here's a sneak peak of my plant. just did some more trimming and pampering when BAM, the sum pump comes on and scares the life out of me becuase of the really heavy rain we've been having. this thing barley ever comes on, our location is usually dry when I look in it (thank god). must have gotten a lot of rain.

I just learned that my scope bends so I can see the trichs better. yay :) going to scout my plant tmmr and harvest and get the growing girls some new big homes! also going to top them soon so I hope I get heavy side branching.

the top of the plant has airy, younger growth because of the overhead cfl addition mid bloom. the middle and lower buds are nice and chunky. you'll see tmmr :thumb:

IMG_20140330_031228044_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140330_034114473.jpg

Great looking plant buddy, and I have the same scope....damn handy little gadget. If you pull on the eye piece it goes higher X rating but generally I just keep it pushed in like your pic.

yeah heady, I'm glad I got a good scope for a good price.

ajagunle, no idea. I'm going to check the trichs today and let you guys know how they look.

danishoes21, unfortunately she needs to get chopped today at 10 weeks in bloom because I need to get those 2 other plants out of those small cups and into proper homes.

B.real you have any recommendations on which is better to do 12/12 almost from seed, Indica Or Sativa?

I'd go with a Sativa. Do a short veg if the strain you pick stretches a lot and go 10 on and 14 off to shorten the flowering period some and keep the size down. Just my opinion; most the Indicas I've tried that with stay small (and unfortunately the yield at the end does too).

P.S. What's up b.real? :)

Back
Top Bottom