NYPD & More

Keep up the good work B. I always learn something new in your journals.

I saw you also commented on my watering technique. I am currently watering every 3 days or so. I don't like to let the soil get bone dry (cause it's a pain in the ass when the water just runs out the pot), but I do let it get pretty dry before watering.

Try misting the top of the soil few minutes before watering, it helps the soil to absorb the water rather than letting it run down the sides of the pot.

just 2 days after watering she's droopy. I know the plant naturally gets droopy in the dark, but she was like this when I woke up this morning and I checked her with the lights on. I'm gonna water her tonight when the lights go on without fertilizer cause she's a dark green already.

cronic you veg for 3 weeks and get huge plants like that? that's awesome. I think I'm getting that light next week so hopefully I can get bigger yields. :thumb:

a lot of people subbed so I can't say hi to everyone, but thanks and hi to all new and old friends and the :love: as well

:)

IMG_20140219_133015131.jpg

Damn B. Your plants always look so healthy & with your micro set-up it amazes the crap out of me. A "like" on my post is always a sufficient Hello enough for me but from Cronic I will always expect more. LOL...

Damn B. Your plants always look so healthy & with your micro set-up it amazes the crap out of me. A "like" on my post is always a sufficient Hello enough for me but from Cronic I will always expect more. LOL...

thanks dood. I get a nice feeling when I help cool people out. speaking of cool things.. I finally purchased that light I was talking about for months :) lol

I'm excited. I think the package should be here by next week courtesy of jjbones and perfect gardens. let me not forget lightaddict who donated a gift card to me. thanks so much man :love:

This feels like the 420 upgrade season B. LOL...

This feels like the 420 upgrade season B. LOL...

well this is when jjbones randomly hit me up to let me know I was gifted a discount at his store from lightaddict. lightaddict told me about it awhile ago and time was going by so I was doubting it was gonna happen, but I was patient and it did :)

with about 4-5 weeks left in this grow I want to plant something soon. what do you guys think?

-serious 6 (I'm guessing chemd or diesel)
-casey jones (diesel x trainwreck)
-snow white (white widow x kush)
-blackout kush (ogk (chemd x kush) x g13 (chemd?))
-bagseed

cronic you posted something about the g13 being genetically modified. is that true? that's not good lol. you do have a chemdawg that's growing out of control lol

What are you waiting on! Go for it B! I'm going for the Rico Suavay Never Ending Harvest.

What are you waiting on! Go for it B! I'm going for the Rico Suavay Never Ending Harvest.

I edited the post, take a vote! I'm thinking casey jones or bagseed. most convenient would be serious 6 since they're feminized.

Shucks, you put a guy on the spot with choices like that. I'll vote anyone of those plus one bag-seed along side it.

my package came! the reflectors a little dented, but nothings perfect, right?

the bulb says it emits 6k lumens. sweet.

IMG_20140222_143530288.jpg
IMG_20140222_144339951_HDR.jpg

thanks guys! do you think zip ties will hold it? kinda upset it didn't set off my phones lux meter unless it was real close. wtf mate lol. the halogen bulbs, even 60 watt have no issue maxing that meter from a distance too

let's see what it can do first before I start talking -_-

Back
Top Bottom