Of course, a question!

KimCon

420 Member
I have a best friend fighting prostate cancer so I picked up the concentrated RSO from a reputable store here in WA. Using the tiniest 1/3 grain of rice or less size in a capsule, he did ok with the first two doses (one a suppository we managed to create) but he can’t manage the high feeling because he still works. So I told him to take a home made capsule last nite right before he went to sleep to see if that might be OK (to sleep thru the high). He did that at 11:30 slept thru the night and woke up at 6 A.M. stoned out of his mind and on what he described as a ‘very bad trip’. Hallucinations, ‘out of body ...experiences’ that kind of thing. Now he doesn’t want to treat his fast growing cancer with cannabis any more. Yikes! Where did we go wrong? And why the 3rd time whereas not before? How odd? I’m so grateful to have found this forum because this is all new for us. Cannabis for cancer? Wow. What a concept.

@SweetSue should be able to guide you in the right direction... There's lots of threads and information here, I'm sure others would have experienced the same and found ways to build up tolerance.... Best of luck....

It can be unlike anything they’ve ever experienced for some one new. Think of living your life unplugged and blocking all feelings within your body. Then someone turns those feelings and senses on full blast. They don’t know what to think or do... Their mind starts racing, have they done something wrong, are they ok, this must be bad I don’t know how to handle this... No one is there to reassure them that everything is fine and what your feeling is normal. They are in a mild but very aware panic / paranoia.

What I’ve learned is body chemistry and reaction to a strain is unique to everyone.

Help your friend with the subject. Don’t try to force a cure based on your understandings.

Is it labeled as THC and CBD in it? Sounds like you need a high CBD ratio or straight up just CBD if they don't want/like the high feeling. I have little knowledge of concentrates though, what little I know is what I have heard from my Sister as she makes gummies and other edibles.

high thc kills the cancer.... high cbd can tone down the thc effect.. I wonder if one can take a high thc dose, allow to go into body where needed, hour or so, then tone down the high with a dose of cbd? I'm not sure if it'd have negative effect on thc cancer killing abilities....

Hey Kim. I'm very sorry but I have little experience when it comes to concentrates so my advice would not be sound. One thing I do know is that concentrates are incredibly powerful and if you have little or no tolerance to high strength cannabis then the effect can be incredibly overwhelming and claustrophobic. It may be a case of that small dose still being too much. I'm really sorry I can't help more but I hope that you find the answer that you're looking for :peace:

Back
Top Bottom