OK All - Multi-Strain - 2nd Journal

Hey angerybird, here is the bloom space only half doNE though
20161114_214542.jpg
20161114_214528.jpg

Ok all this beautifully dream has come to a end , every thing went very bad 11/19 11/21 I had to go down state for a few days and when I got back to the house I found the door open and some sorry son of a bitch had stolen every thing but the damn tents, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do now I have been so upset sense I got home on the 21st that I still can't think strait, and I live in the country so I can't even ask a neighbor if they saw anything cause I don't have any, this mother fucker took everything, I don't know how I am going to fix this.....well it was nice while it lasted ............smoke on friends.....

Chin up partner. It wasn't that bad of a loss. You didn't get in trouble and they weren't that old. Get yourself some pots throw some seeds in and get yourself restarted asap outdoors if necessary until you get some lights. Damn that sucks so much man sorry.

Can I recommend a strain? Iced grapefruit. I almost wish I had to start over again it's so nice.

Chin up partner. It wasn't that bad of a loss. You didn't get in trouble and they weren't that old. Get yourself some pots throw some seeds in and get yourself restarted asap outdoors if necessary until you get some lights. Damn that sucks so much man sorry.

Can I recommend a strain? Iced grapefruit. I almost wish I had to start over again it's so nice.

No its bad bro, I can't work and that's every thing that was keeping us going right now, 14 plants in all plus a few clones, they or he or she better hope I don't hear who did it, and the can't take any thing to a dispensary with in a 100 miles of me with out me knowing, cause I know them all...

Shoot yeah that's pretty bad. Slow down man take my advice. Get a support thread started on here and see who will send you stuff to help you restart. Get a headstart by starting outdoors in pots. They aren't going to risk coming back. Also they left the tent which is the good part imo. Strange someone would do this it almost seems like a spiteful thing I mean they weren't big. So it might have been a random attack and some junkies happened across your empty home in the middle of nowhere and ransacked it. Was just the grow related stuff missing or valuables as well?

Back
Top Bottom