Ok Noob First Grow

re: Ok Noob First Grow

Thanks again everyone!!! It was a bumpy start but I think a strong finish. I am going to my office for about an hour then back home to trimm all day . I have 3 more plants to top...I better call in a couple friends for assistance.

Hydroponian and Chief...Yes I will, but first thing is first cause I am on a break...

Trimmed Spoetnik plant #2 wet cut weight 619.1 grams final trimmed wet weight 487
Spoetnik_Harvest_plant_2_on_3-16-12.jpg

Spoetnik plant #3 500 grams wet cut weight 362 gram trimmed weight .
Spoetnik_Harvest_3-16-12.jpg

Still 1 plant to go. It is a little smaller then the rest were. I am going to guess 400 / 270

I am going to guess a final final after yhe extra 2 weeks.... 5-7 oz per plant average dry wt.

Pics to follow later tonight.

[We have a total........................

The grand total of wet fresh trim from topping 4 plants 2003.2 grams

plant 1 --------------2 ---------------3 ---------------------4----- total

Fresh cut weight 481------------- 619.1-----------500------------------403.1---2003.2

trimmed wt 378--------------487-------------362------------------295------1522

Expected dry 95---------------122--------------91-------------------- 74-------382gr
At 75% water loss-----------------------------------------------------------------------​
The 4 topped plants are back under 1000w light. Tomorrow I will be changing water and nutes in all buckets. The 4 Spoetnik will go for 2 more weeks. Then we harvest again and this time take the #2 strain also. Then in 2 weeks I will take the G13 Haze. So stick around this aint over yet....
2 Veg will be pull, beaten, chopped, shredded and then pissed on for lack of enthusiasm and lack of effort or growth. That will leave 10 in veg ...

Damn this is fun... I haven't even looked at the half a paper shopping bag full of trim. I am guessing I have around 650 grams of trim....with more coming in 2 weeks...LMAO! Thats alot of Butter!!!!

THIS IS KINDA FUN!!!!

First plant crispy dry. So I weighed and jared it for the curing.

The RH is about 30% in my grow room. SO I hung my drying rack in there because the humidity elsewhere is about 10%. Buds trimmed on thursday are dry today. I am doing an experiment with drying also. Abuddy told me to try the paper bag dry too. He said it will slow the drying process for better smoother smoke. We will see.

Plant 1 dry/jarred weight is 113 grams 18 grams more then predicted dry wt.

WHAT somehow i posted my response yesterday RIGHT after you posted pic updates and i didnt even see it lol. GREAT lookin harvest my friernd your finally rolling in the weed! good job it was fun following your journal and seeing yoou harvest them. great job i bet it smeels great in there huh

WHAT somehow i posted my response yesterday RIGHT after you posted pic updates and i didnt even see it lol. GREAT lookin harvest my friernd your finally rolling in the weed! good job it was fun following your journal and seeing yoou harvest them. great job i bet it smeels great in there huh

I do still think it smells great! Wife and kid are another story...

Stick around, i have 4 weeks more to complete harvest.:Namaste:

Well I have jarred all the first part of the harvest. I am "burping the jars several times daily. I have been pulling a nug daily to smoke for testing purposes....VERY STONEY I LIKE IT!!!
I was given 2 Pineapple Thai plants that are 3 ft tall yesterday. I kicked all the dirt off and put into hydro. They look great! I was just thinking of buying some seeds of Pineapple Thai and now I have 3ft tall females!!! Awesome!.
They are tall and skinny. I am trying something new out and am using tomato cages to support the new additions. I think this will work out for the best, but for now it sucks cause the lights are too far away from the rest of the plants.... I will figure it out. 11 days until Harvet Phase 2. I might just yank them and put these and the WW into flower early....that is after I top the PT for 2 more kick ass clones. All in all everything else is going great!

So I have come to a decision. I will change the buckets out again tonight after work and will flush the 4 topped plants and harvest again this weekend. I have had a few issues. A few buds seem to have been burned by the light and they are getting more frosty, but not much bigger. I need the room so I will chop them. Tonight I will also clone/top the Pineapple Thai too. I will move 2 Pineapple Thai, 1 White Widow and 1 MK Ultra into Flower when I remove these 4.

Oh and the harvest is getting even stickier. The dry/cure is doing well. STILL VERY STONEY! Flavor is coming on...

WHOOO hooo another harvest coming huh? well i'll be sticking around to see i hope you get some fatty ass buds off her and she swells up by then. im happy for you that your curing buds are stoney. i wish i could sample some of your harvest but you've done a great job up til now GG. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom