Ok Noob First Grow

re: Ok Noob First Grow

Buckets changed to straight ph'd water last night. I will harvest the 4 plants that were topped on friday night or saturday. I will expect 2 oz dry from each plant on top of the previous totals. I will then harvest the #2 in 1 week. It is looking amazing!
number_2_3-20-12.jpg

Then the last 2 plants will get chopped in 2 more weeks after that. This is so awesome!!!!

HELP!!!!

The MK Ultra plants I have in veg look deformed but happy. They have 1 finger leaf all over the plant. not to mention the red purple stems.... What is wrong? Other then that they look GREAT!
MK_Ultra_3-13-12.jpg

MK_Ultra_3-13-12pic_2.jpg

Purple stems with single finger leaves that are HUGE!!!!

ANY help would be great...

I had this happen to two of my plants last season, nothing to worry about. It will revert back to more fingers per leaf. It just thinks its sprouting all over again.:peace:

Ya 2js I am not too concerned about them. They are growing amazingly well. I am seeing them grow about 3/4-1" a day. My room is looking like a jungle again. I will chop those 4, that I topped last week, on friday. I will then move 2Pineapple Thai, 2 MK Ultra into flower, When I harvest the rest I will move 2 GDP and a Chem4d and 1 Spoetnik into flower. Tonight I will use 1/2 pound of trim to make lots of butter. Saturday I will use the other pound of trim to make Hash Oil / Honey Oil. I also have a friend coming in from Colorado and he said he is going to bring me 12 clones from up there....It's like Christmas Morning...Don't know what he is bringing but I will like it!!!

Last night I made 2 pounds of CannaButter, Damn my thumbs hurt from squeezing it from the cheesecloth. The producers sell it for $80 for a stick or 4 oz I made 8 of tose last night. WOOOOOOOOO Lots of COOKIES!!!!

Tonight I chop the 4 I topped last friday/saturday, I am contemplating chopping the other instead of waiting till next weekend...I wait and see how I feel about it later.

Harvest Phase 2 is complete. There was 1522 wet trimmed grams from Phase 1. With the completion of tonights trim/chop there is an additional 515 grams from Phase 2 making the total wet trimmed weight of 2037.
Stay Tuned..... I Think I will chop next Saturday my Number 2.

Now I now why they have the trimming machines... I am damn sure spending some time trimming...might look into a machine.

KS,
Great growing bro keep up the great work.

Thanks Comorade!!! Indeed!!! I will keep growing.

I am so hooked. I just love growing and all things associated with it. I love using every part of the plant, well except the roots...Now if anyone has a use for roots please let me know. I just cut 10 pounds of roots off of each harvested plant at least...I used all the leaves and trim for cannabutter. I am looking for a use for the stems too.

Right On Thanks!

Thanks Corey. I need more nutes man....I need em need em need em...LOL I will email you.

Well I have an update.

Since I have my new microscope I pulled a couple leaves off of dif spots and found lots of amber. I planned on Saturday to chop but in light of this I will change the bucket to straight water now and chop thursday or friday, prolly friday.
Number_2_main_cola_3-27-12.jpg

Thats the main bud, it's the diameter of my forearm.....and I am 6'4 and 300lb...lol
Twin_Towers_Number_2_3-27-12.jpg

I call them the twin towers. But there are two sets of them on the plant...
And now the kicker... I will also chop the G13 Haze. (you can see them in the background)The buds are solid and the trichs are ready too. Looks like so long hours ahead for a great cause....
:lot-o-toke:

GOD DAMN!!! your plants are fregging booming over here bud! congrats on the BHO i love making it i have alot of fun doimng that. what color did yours turn out and what kind of lighter fluid did you use?

i usually get a gram per ounce of trim i use. hope your BHO is some KILLER

I got about a gram per oz myself too. It came out a very tranlucent light brown - dark yellowish color...kinda like Honey... We only did a little. I may order a honey-b extractor and a case of butane. I saw a 12 can case of Vector Quintuple Refined Butane for $34 and the Extractor is about the same.

The Trees... Yes they are getting hefty. I am a little worried as I saw a lot of Amber on the leaves...Well it should be some real KICK ASS SHIT!!! I wish there was a way to show how dense the buds are. They are f'n solid, meaty buds. I am excited to see how much she weighs...and SMOKES...

I got about a gram per oz myself too. It came out a very tranlucent light brown - dark yellowish color...kinda like Honey... We only did a little. I may order a honey-b extractor and a case of butane. I saw a 12 can case of Vector Quintuple Refined Butane for $34 and the Extractor is about the same.

The Trees... Yes they are getting hefty. I am a little worried as I saw a lot of Amber on the leaves...Well it should be some real KICK ASS SHIT!!! I wish there was a way to show how dense the buds are. They are f'n solid, meaty buds. I am excited to see how much she weighs...and SMOKES...

perfect color then, honey colored is exactly what you want.. i used vector also VERY good stuff.. the best from what i keep hearing. only stuff sold in the bong shops around here.

nothing wrong with alot of amber man. nothing wrong with that at all. couchlock is always a fun way to go even though alot of people may not like it, i prefer it. im a night time smoker these days so i want to get laid back and lazy late at night lol

cant wait for the next chop man!:high-five:

I will do some pics when I chop, especially the #2.... Then I can move some into flower when I am done.

Ya the couchlock is not a real problem to me, "Hey My Pot's To Strong" ya not gonna happen... But I just may have a nug of the month winner in there....SOme way awesome buds from what I see. I wish my microscope cam would have come in, but not until the 4th or April. Anyway I just wanna start now.

I did change the bucket to straight PH'd water last night about 11pm. I also turned the lights out at 9 this morningand will not turn them on again until chop.

Veg room looks great and ladies are ready to move to flower.

I hate waiting...

I went out and cut one branch from each plant....just to make sure under scope...I couldn't wait.....
Sample_of_next_Harvest.jpg

That is G13 Haze, #2 , G13 Haze. They look amazing under the big microscope. Wish I could show you. Maybe a dry shot during curing. Anyway this is whats up this weekend. They look like a very mature bunch of buds all the way around. Again there will be pics. Hopefully better then these. Several were even more blurry.

Back
Top Bottom