Old Bagseeds'n Stuff: Relearning the Grow - Feel Free To Ride Along

Best of luck my friend. I popped bagseeds 5 weeks ago today give or take a day. They are the ones in my profile picture.
Hell yeah brother, I hope they turn out nice and sticky :hookah:

Take a look at the glass bulb on the old ph tester. Mine got a layer of nasty all over it and I took a soft brush and cleaned it off while wet. The time it took to read improver after that.
Now that I look at it, it's not really dirty at all. Only had it a couple months

Ohh yeah, the PH meter thing.
I recieved my Milwaukee meter and calibrated it a few days ago, then I decided to dip my Vivosun meter in the calibration medium to see if it would read the same, and it was actually on the mark... However when I PH runoff with it, it is slow and never settles in one place, whereas the Milwaukee can make up its' mind, even if I stir it around! T'was a good idea, thanks @CBD BudMan !
You're quite welcome... glad I could help.
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Day 39
Let's get some better quality pictures in here.
1000009788.jpg

Isn't that nice. Here's a SaugaView (😉) that really showcases how damn happy Smelly is right now. Bottlenose is the only one so far who has told me she needs a drink. I'm sure the others will do the same very soon.

B.I.G. is getting her side branches on! This is the point where I start gently bending them every day to prepare for all the tying and yanking.
1000009793.jpg
1000009794.jpg

Smelly is still huge. A few days ago I topped her after being sure she is still vegging. She got a little bit of burnt tips while I was figuring out the humidifier situation, ultimately wound up switching her and B.I.G.'s spots.
1000009789.jpg

1000009790.jpg

Bottlenose isn't doing anything very exciting. She got watered soon after these pictures were taken. Water PH went in 6.4 n' came out 6.8, very nice!
1000009795.jpg

1000009796.jpg

Ass Hat is already looking a little better after upcanning yesterday. Started looking real droopy and pale for a bit. I'll never understand that bastard leaf..
1000009791.jpg

Day 42.
The training has started 😈 Tops bent down first so the lower branches can catch up. Everyone has had their water & runoff PH was perfect each time.
I'm leaving the humidifier off a few days to see how it goes, might even take it out and let them finally have their space. RH outside the tent has been pretty good for a couple weeks now and inside doesn't drop too far below 40, lights off it jumps to 60+RH and I'm beginning to accept that temps are just going to dip into mid 60's. I'm figuring out how to keep the pots decently raised off the mat so they still get warmth but don't start cooking again.
1000009830.jpg

B.I.G.
1000009839.jpg
1000009832.jpg

Smelly
1000009836.jpg
1000009837.jpg

Bottlenose
1000009833.jpg

Ass Hat
1000009835.jpg
1000009834.jpg

Looking much better, and she's the first to get some seven finger leaves!

Back
Top Bottom