OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Great looking update OMM!:blunt:
And hope u had a safe and happy holiday,plants are looking awesome and love all the different kinds,great job:)

Thank You my Friend
Safe for sure..never left the house. Glad you like the varieties! :)

wow,
those papayas are really something....lethal looking....got some great looking varieties there 109....take care and hope you enjoyed the day....L

Hi 128
Yea they look evil. I loved the day! Hope you did too!

Nice update OMM, the new girls are looking great. Gonna be some fat ladies. The K train took fimming well in stride, nice looking plant. Well, they're all nice looking plants, but you know what I mean.

Hope you had a great Christmas, my friend. :grinjoint:

A Christmas Eve Update

A Group shoot from the front
groupfront.jpg

A group Shot from the right
groupleft.jpg

Jack Diesel
jackdiesel.jpg

A new family member K Train
ktrain.jpg

Beautiful Lucy
lucy5.jpg

Violator Kush
vk25.jpg

Wappa
wappa2.jpg

Another new girl Papaya 2
papaya21.jpg

And another new girl Papaya 1
papaya19.jpg

Mazar Kush
mazar27.jpg

The two Cole Trains
coldtrains1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update

Merry Christmas to all!

Sweetness:smokin:

Two Papaya :reading420magazine: and a K train, Toot-Toot~! :cheer:

Hope you Joanne had a great day, and wish you both a great New Years if I don't get to post by then. Were having Blizzard warnings which usually means no power for a while sometimes.

Take care and see Ya' around.:tokin: Love Ya!

Those are some beautiful plants there. Been considering using the airpots myself. Currently using the Coco Boss bags. Loving them so far, but wondering about the airpots and the increased oxygen to the roots.

Hey omm, or 109.
sure am glad the day went great for you....you deserved it....poor woodsman is layed up again with his back....went totally out this time, cant move...staying in bed....hes even thinking about the emergency room so it must be bad....
the plants look great by the way...
thinking about replacing some seeds of plants i didnt get clones from, and the burning question is this....Do the new seeds count in the total if i have already grown them, or are they replacements? im kinda leaning toward the replacement end of things....what do you think? lol....still pondering the casey jones....has anyone here grown or smoked it? and what did they think...sorry to ask that on your thread, just you see diff. peeps mostly than i do....and was wondering....take care...

sisco you solved that posting deliema for me.....reran them....so finally got them up....thank you....i can see why omm lets you hang around now...jk..and you arnt allowed black out blizzards....lol...

take care 109....and much love....L

And the very same wishes for you my old Friend :xmas:
Plus I hope they wake up and drop your case....that's my wish for you Buddy!
That would be the best present yet! To both of us! :)

Thank you my friend! I look forward to the same result but will be battling any other outcome.

Right now we are in the midst of a Blizzard with 20 inches of snow and 60 mph winds. I long for a Hawaiian Vacation with great smoke and great friends letting all the crap stay on the mainland. Love ya brother stay strong and safe!!
:peacetwo:

BTW after growing all these strains what would you say is the most worthwhile to grow and use?

Nice update OMM, the new girls are looking great. Gonna be some fat ladies. The K train took fimming well in stride, nice looking plant. Well, they're all nice looking plants, but you know what I mean.

Hope you had a great Christmas, my friend. :grinjoint:

Hi My Friend Thanks, the girls have been a marvel. K train did take to fimming really well, she is just amazing.
Truthfully they all are. I feel really lucky. I also hope you had a great Christmas!

Sweetness:smokin:

Two Papaya :reading420magazine: and a K train, Toot-Toot~! :cheer:

Hope you Joanne had a great day, and wish you both a great New Years if I don't get to post by then. Were having Blizzard warnings which usually means no power for a while sometimes.

Take care and see Ya' around.:tokin: Love Ya!

Hey my Buddy Sisco :thumb:
Sorry to hear about the blizzard. I hope it doesn't knock you off the air. I would certainly miss you.
Jo and I had a very, very nice Xmas, just the two of us. Really, really good!
Hope you and the family did too. With your great family, I'm sure you did! :thumb:

Those are some beautiful plants there. Been considering using the airpots myself. Currently using the Coco Boss bags. Loving them so far, but wondering about the airpots and the increased oxygen to the roots.

Welcome MzDankity
:welcome: Thanks for looking in!

Love my Airpots, makes growing very easy. Get a couple and try them, you won't be disappointed!:yummy:

Mainly, thanks for looking in my crazy Journal. Come back soon!:thumb:

Hey omm, or 109.
sure am glad the day went great for you....you deserved it....poor woodsman is layed up again with his back....went totally out this time, cant move...staying in bed....hes even thinking about the emergency room so it must be bad....
the plants look great by the way...
thinking about replacing some seeds of plants i didnt get clones from, and the burning question is this....Do the new seeds count in the total if i have already grown them, or are they replacements? im kinda leaning toward the replacement end of things....what do you think? lol....still pondering the casey jones....has anyone here grown or smoked it? and what did they think...sorry to ask that on your thread, just you see diff. peeps mostly than i do....and was wondering....take care...

sisco you solved that posting deliema for me.....reran them....so finally got them up....thank you....i can see why omm lets you hang around now...jk..and you arnt allowed black out blizzards....lol...

take care 109....and much love....L

Hi Lavendar! :thumb:
One of the best days I have had in a long time and it's on going. I couldn't have been any happier!:cheer:
Just got through talking to Woodsman, the poor man, is really having bad discomfort. Hope it doesn't last long!! His Mrs is doing her best to make him comfortable.;)
I see the seeds as replacements and do not count against your totals!
You know you can always post what you want in my journal, just makes it more interesting.
Love to you and Paul :winkyface:

Thank you my friend! I look forward to the same result but will be battling any other outcome.

Right now we are in the midst of a Blizzard with 20 inches of snow and 60 mph winds. I long for a Hawaiian Vacation with great smoke and great friends letting all the crap stay on the mainland. Love ya brother stay strong and safe!!
:peacetwo:

BTW after growing all these strains what would you say is the most worthwhile to grow and use?

Hi Brother! No need to tell me, your a battler for good. I am sending good vibes your way. You've been a consistent friend for a long time! Truthfully, it is time you had good news in your life. You've had enough bad things for a life time!
Would love to sit the backyard with you and smoke till all we could do is laugh!:thumb:

Glad you had a great holiday!! Ladies are looking lovely OMM~~ Nice and healthy...and warm!! Had about 12 inches yesterday, looks like a couple more last nite. Still snowing!! Will update my thread later today.

Morning 109 :)

This is like Get Smart, we'll just refer to our numbers. I'll be 007, I'm not counting the 40 bagseeds I kilt :tokin:

Lav has too many, she could have been Agent 99 :tokin: :peace:

That makes me 006 and my dog Snert...:surf:

Well on your way to alot of diff smoke. I did the Wappa came out desent. I also did the cole train. They do need room outside in that weather should be great. GL Pop's and Happy New Years to you and all that read this. Hope Santa was good to all us growers. I bet half of us got growing toy's or smoking toys for X-mas. I know me and mine did. Keepem Green And I'll contact ya laters Pops

OMM, hope your holiday was great, as well as everyone else. Your girls are looking beautiful. I have been MIA in the forums for a while trying to read and research so I can be a better grower =). Apparently all I have to do is pay a little attention to people like you :popcorn:.

Glad you had a great holiday!! Ladies are looking lovely OMM~~ Nice and healthy...and warm!! Had about 12 inches yesterday, looks like a couple more last nite. Still snowing!! Will update my thread later today.

High Young Lady! :yummy:
Thanks for the good words. Watched the Weather Channel this morning, very scary. :smokin: When they start moving NFL games. it's bad!
Will try to get over to see your update. Stay warm!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom