OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Papatater, good to see you. :high-five:
Good Vibes are still coming your way from allot of us.
Hey, thats cool that you've had those guns a long time. They shouldn't have anything to do with your case. Been a long time ...a very long time since I went hunting.....was with my Dad. We are rooting for you Buddy. :ganjamon:

Great news from Papatater!!! I am glad to hear things are looking up!! I hate to hear when good people get in trouble. Guns don't loose value but they sure do raise eyebrows!! I have a few guns too. Plan on target practicing with my son tomorrow! :thumb:

What a wicked sorry to say but cliche twist to the story OMM. By the way OMM comes out old man med, when I think about it in my head. It is an unfortunate thing that women can treat the chivalarous few men that still exist the way they do. But perhaps that is why chivalry is now dead and hard to find. I say smoke a joint life is to beautiful to let the bad get you down for to long, plus karma is a bitch. I think RS showed u that when u got greedy, in my opinion when u have more money than u need and are getting the money in a shady way (mary Jane is only considered shady thanks to america's big companies), but I could be wrong as my life has never been as exciting as yours. Looking forward to more updates to both your grow and the story OMM.:Namaste:

Papatater, good to see you. :high-five:
Good Vibes are still coming your way from allot of us.
Hey, thats cool that you've had those guns a long time. They shouldn't have anything to do with your case. Been a long time ...a very long time since I went hunting.....was with my Dad. We are rooting for you Buddy. :ganjamon:

I do all my hunting at the Winn Dixie...fishing too. I garden my veggies there and even gather mushrooms among the canyon like aisles. No guns or hooks required:surf:

What a wicked sorry to say but cliche twist to the story OMM. By the way OMM comes out old man med, when I think about it in my head. It is an unfortunate thing that women can treat the chivalarous few men that still exist the way they do. But perhaps that is why chivalry is now dead and hard to find. I say smoke a joint life is to beautiful to let the bad get you down for to long, plus karma is a bitch. I think RS showed u that when u got greedy, in my opinion when u have more money than u need and are getting the money in a shady way (mary Jane is only considered shady thanks to america's big companies), but I could be wrong as my life has never been as exciting as yours. Looking forward to more updates to both your grow and the story OMM.:Namaste:

Hi teiji2. :surf:

No matter what, I'm still a half full type of person. Life is good just to be alive, let's face it we are only here for a short period of limited time. So you can't just stop when bad things happen. In the coming parts of the story...I finally get back to being my self. It takes a while though. :thanks:

Hey Dad... I started a grow journal.. Here is the link and the pictures you asked for! Love you! Much Respect you dad! https://www.420magazine.com/communi...white-rhino-tootie-fruity.153030/post-1369032

Here is my tootie fruity and white rhino I am currently growing... Outdoors
My_iPhone_Pix_3091.JPG

My_iPhone_Pix_315.JPG

My_iPhone_Pix_3071.JPG
My_iPhone_Pix_3001.JPG
My_iPhone_Pix_2911.JPG
My_iPhone_Pix_273.JPG
My_iPhone_Pix_275.JPG

Enjoy Dad!! Love you!!

Yep! That's My Girl BAS! :love:

There is a little devil in those eyes.....I know you! :hippy::ganjamon:

Those girls are fabulous. You're truly a grower now Girl! :high-five:

The Story Continues……………………………….what to do?

Another month past. All I was doing was going down to the park and keeping my hash supply up to date. Really just smoking and being depressed.

Finally I decided to have a look around Vicenza. It was a Sunday. . I really didn’t have any idea about the little city it’s self..

Boy was I surprised! All the stores were closed on Sunday and the whole town was out walking. Families, couples, friends in groups, individuals like me.

I already told you how old it was…the main streets were cobblestone. Very narrow , not designed for automobiles. On each side of the streets were two and three story houses all connected to each other and in different colors. It was like going back to medieval times. Later I found out this was the home of the guy that designed our White House in DC.. His house was visible from almost any where in town. Beautiful to say the least.. If fact, this was a town of wonderful architectural designs..

As I walked around I started to get a peaceful feeling. The plazas and outdoor restaurants, and coffee houses were beautiful too. Nothing like grimy Athens. .This place was in no hurry….just folks walking around and enjoying life.. I was smitten with the place.

From then on,,,,,,Sundays were for walking. If you looked hard you could see the Alps in the distance. This was a little heaven all to it’s self.
Hehe! I did notice the Italian shoes were dirt cheap and the Italian clothes were too. Good place to get some styling clothes, which I did later.

Every Sunday I was out walking….people would said hello…..I started feeling much better.. There was hope for me after all.

To be continued……………………

Athens sounds like a beautiful city with beautiful people!! Getting through your depression and meeting new people! Digging yourself out of the mental hole! What a great story! Really digging it!! :goodjob:

plants look great omm

Thanks SS :)

I've FIMed hell out of a few of them...waiting on the others to grow a bit more.
I can really tell the growth differences between strains. Some are jack rabbits and the others are just messing around. I will put some notes in my spreadsheet
about them. So I'll know what to expect from each strain. Been thinking of makings notes about real finishing times too.:thanks:

Athens sounds like a beautiful city with beautiful people!! Getting through your depression and meeting new people! Digging yourself out of the mental hole! What a great story! Really digging it!! :goodjob:

Athens was Beautiful, but dirty...on the other hand Vicenza was clean and the air was much better. By about the sixth month I was feeling pretty good and starting to except my once planned out life would have to be modified. I actually thought RS would someday try to get back together with me. I had already made up my mind I would not take her back.......once burned, I didn't want to get burned again. She would surely do it again. More on that later. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That is so true. People like RS are psycopaths. They think differently than normal people. They only think of them selves and care less of anyone else. I have known a few in my years.....Its a shame but it is better stay away from these type of people.

She must have been a very physically beautiful woman for you to keep thinking she would come back and to entertain the fact to take her back! :high-five:

Finally caught up you have an amazing life story and some awesome meds growing keep up the good work! :adore::adore::adore:

Hello Cmitch, Thanks for reading the story. It's about a window of 71/2 years of my life. It sure changed my life in the end. I think I came out better for it. :thanks:

The girls are starting to get there......once out side....I'll just hold on and watch! :high-five:

Hey OMM, wouldn't the "indoors, soon to be outdoors" plants benefit from being closer together to concentrate and share the lumens better. You could just put a rope or something around all the drop cords to pull them together. I'm seeing a lot of "lit up floor"....put the lumens on the green!

That is so true. People like RS are psycopaths. They think differently than normal people. They only think of them selves and care less of anyone else. I have known a few in my years.....Its a shame but it is better stay away from these type of people.

She must have been a very physically beautiful woman for you to keep thinking she would come back and to entertain the fact to take her back! :high-five:

She was beautiful....I think more in my mind, than others who knew her. She was very young girl like in her manners, which I just ate up. We really had fun together and I didn't think that would ever change. This was only the beginning of her downward spiral as you will find out later....just went nuts. I don't think she ever found happiness again in her life. :smokin::smokin:

Hey OMM, wouldn't the "indoors, soon to be outdoors" plants benefit from being closer together to concentrate and share the lumens better. You could just put a rope or something around all the drop cords to pull them together. I'm seeing a lot of "lit up floor"....put the lumens on the green!

Yep, your right of course. I'll try to get my helpers back and do it over again.
And I was thinking that this veg area was the best I've had in 5 grows. No rest for the wicked. :smokin::smokin:

Hey OMM Nice looking little ladies ... and BAS looks like a chip off of the 'ole block
Congrats ....... It has been a while but I told you that i would give you a short report
I know that Choppers fav is ..S.S.O.G. and it is a crowd pleaser ....takes you on short trips and when you get back you say " Whoa... cool " then nice cozy feeling.
Emerald Jack .... Party time ..... talkative, very funny, then a reall nice relax and watch a movie. My Grapefruit Krush .....Hermorphed on me but a very nice relaxing meditative, smooth, little energy but nice couch lock after. I still smoke her but must get all the seeds out. I forgot how nasty they taste. :goodjob: I just put a Chocolope in the flower room ..... a little spindly and looks like it will be tempermental , But I sure love the write up on this one. :goodluck: Brother

Back
Top Bottom