OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Hey oldmedman's that is a pretty plant there I just today found one of my outdoor autoflower fem's beginning it's flowering phase 17 days exactlly, an yeah I bet that Hawaiian Sun is great about now but when isn't it Bro! and let's see it's about 4:30 pm there now to our 7:30 pm in Ca! I love that place wish I could make it there again soon for a vacation really could use it,

Hello Doctor Who :) Great name, by the way. My God! An autoflower that actually autoflowered when it should! :bravo: Right now Hawaii is doing it's best to be beautiful and it's working. :)
You sound ready for a vacation and since you've been here before you know what's like! Hope to see you sometime! :peace:

Omm Sounds like fun! You should get 100% of the royalties since were gonna be eating and smoking all of your stuff there. Packing a suitcase with my pipes and rolling papers...be there in a few. lol

MountainHigh, I was looking at the first pic. of your clones and had a flashback of my outdoor plant that got eaten up by sluggs. Then I realized it was the roots side you were showing. Yes, it takes me a while to get things:cool:

Woodsman
, I was trying too hard to make my own air-pots and used the 12 gauge but it just blew holes in it bigger than a foot ball... I think I should saw the barrel off a few feet and stand a little further away. Just thought you should know so you don't make the same mistake.:)

4TH DAY OF FLOWERING....

DSC0000516.JPG

DSC0000419.JPG

MountainHigh, I was looking at the first pic. of your clones and had a flashback of my outdoor plant that got eaten up by sluggs. Then I realized it was the roots side you were showing. Yes, it takes me a while to get things:cool:

:bong:

I bet you was wondering why I would actually bother to show that huh...:)

I planted that middle one this morning in dirt, when the roots start they take off fast.

:peace: brother.

:nicethread: I have 10 femmed SLH seeds myself, Im waiting for cooler temps to come before I start them... I cant wait to see what happens to yours in Bloom:roorrip:

Its great gettin positive comments! :cheer:, half the reason i keep going :grinjoint: the other half of the reason is the killer smoke :)
Has anyone rubbed the slh stems with you fingers and had a whiff? it gives a good indication what the finished product smells like! it always reminds me of penny sweets or something from a candy store! yummy...

:nicethread: I have 10 femmed SLH seeds myself, Im waiting for cooler temps to come before I start them... I cant wait to see what happens to yours in Bloom:roorrip:

Hi Blacklips:welcome:

Sounds good, you must be in a very warm/hot place. I feel for you.
I can't wait to see it either my friend. I have high hopes. :adore::adore::adore::yummy:

Its great gettin positive comments! :cheer:, half the reason i keep going :grinjoint: the other half of the reason is the killer smoke :)
Has anyone rubbed the slh stems with you fingers and had a whiff? it gives a good indication what the finished product smells like! it always reminds me of penny sweets or something from a candy store! yummy...

You know it Buddy :) Positive seems to make positive ! At least it does for me:allgood:
No, but she smells great!:)

Hello Doctor Who :) Great name, by the way. My God! An autoflower that actually autoflowered when it should! :bravo: Right now Hawaii is doing it's best to be beautiful and it's working. :)
You sound ready for a vacation and since you've been here before you know what's like! Hope to see you sometime! :peace:

Yeah the other 2 auto's have started there flowering now! Those are some nice girls there you just posted excellent.

I been thinking of setting up a webcam for live viewing :)!

Yep we spent 12 days in Kaanapali Maui wish we could have gone to the other Islands, but it was the best vacation ever would love to go again yes!

Yeah the other 2 auto's have started there flowering now! Those are some nice girls there you just posted excellent.

I been thinking of setting up a webcam for live viewing :)!

Yep we spent 12 days in Kaanapali Maui wish we could have gone to the other Islands, but it was the best vacation ever would love to go again yes!

Thank You Doc. :blunt: Good that makes 3 in flower. ;) Indoor?

A web cam would be a first here I do believe. How's Doc doing? Let's have a look! :thumb:

Maui is nice....but....not too much to see. It's great place for a couple.....time together and all that. Some old Hippies on the Big Island. Beauty on Kauai.
Little of everything here.:smokin:

Looking good OMM, be prepared for the smell. Mine had the nicest, sweat smelling buds that overtook my whole block.... Great job..

Sisco, Woodsman, and MountainHigh I would love to put you three in a room somewhere and just watch. Taking few notes as you talk. I want the book royalties when your done! :tokin:

Do I need to swim to Hawaii again? Whew. Took 1/2 a year last time and got a burned butt. I closed down the whole tourist trade there you were saying for the foreseeable future! The second trip with the 'guys' on their converted floating car never made it because someone forgot the compass. We ended up in Australia which wasn't so bad, All those hot woman on the beach and the party that ensued caused a national disaster though. Riots, people fleeing and stuff.... don't ask! So we aren't allowed back for at least 50 years. :Rasta:

Sisco said you are supplying meds and snacks, I'll be there!

Omm Sounds like fun! You should get 100% of the royalties since were gonna be eating and smoking all of your stuff there. Packing a suitcase with my pipes and rolling papers...be there in a few. lol

Woodsman
, I was trying too hard to make my own air-pots and used the 12 gauge but it just blew holes in it bigger than a foot ball... I think I should saw the barrel off a few feet and stand a little further away. Just thought you should know so you don't make the same mistake.:)

Someone bring one of those vaporizer things, I've got to try it!

Ha ha I also was lookin at that pic with the roots, but I thought at first that the rabbits got to Mountains stuff!

See you did it wrong, Your supposed to shoot it when its full of dirt and has a plant in it. This way when ya shoot, it won't explode all the way and you aerate and prune the roots at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom