OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

just posted on this thread i thought, but who knows where it went....the slh is not doing well, quit drinking water, not good...will post pic tomorrow..lavendar

I'll have some mango tasting Northern Lights to add to the stash! It wouldn't have tasted as good soaked with saltwater. Great Idea! I wouldn't want to single handily ruin the tourist industry in Hawaii or for that matter wherever the shipping lanes led to. My red rear could of meant the collapse Pacific trade. All of this would have been avoided had I remembered the sun tan lotion.:smokin:

Woodsman
I'm sure they can made room or you and your stash. You guys will become rich and famous for doing this wonderful, and yes, spiritual journey where no one has gone before......don't forget the sun tan lotion this time!.:)

Fun journal. I too will have to make a trip to the islands one of these days.

BTW, replanting deep is a good thing. The same cells that grow the stems will change to root cells and you will end up with roots from the entire length of everything under the dirt. This will work all the way through the life of the plant. So you can use that to your advantage any time. In fact, I often strip off the lowest branches and replant all the way to that point.

:peace::nicethread:

Hi Papa:grinjoint:

Better make the trip by air.....I think there will be news side show in the sea all the way to Hawaii. Would love to see you here though!

Thanks for confirming deep planting of long stem spouts. It's always worked for me and now I know why. It just seemed logical. Thanks again! :bravo:

Hey! Tell those guys to wait for me....I just bought a Kirby Vacuum to help out, this thing does everything!.:yahoo::surf:

Hey sisco That's It!:)
The last piece of the puzzle! That thing can do anything! You guys will make history! :bravo:

just posted on this thread i thought, but who knows where it went....the slh is not doing well, quit drinking water, not good...will post pic tomorrow..lavendar

Hi Lavendar:grinjoint:

I saw one to Papa green and this one. Did thou forget to hit send/post?

We stoner folks forget that on occasion.;)

Sorry to hear that SLH is giving you problems. I hope she pulls her stemming self through.:)

Im Starting 12/12 tonight. I think she has vegged big enough for my little grow space :yahoo:

DSC002165mm.jpg

I took more pics but they are blurry, ill post more in the next few days. :peace:

Hi Lavendar:grinjoint:

I saw one to Papa green and this one. Did thou forget to hit send/post?

We stoner folks forget that on occasion.;)

Sorry to hear that SLH is giving you problems. I hope she pulls her stemming self through.:)

most likely of course....ok, the super lemon haze short gazette is being posted....first off, i think she may live....i now have two sets of true leaves on top of a very long stem...sooo, are these short or long? haze suggests tall, but who knows anymore....all of you alls look short and stocky...i have almost absolutely come to the definate decision maybe that i will repot her and bury her deeper, but i want to get her stablized first...and i am really sure that the third set of leaves will come off....she is still not drinking well, so other than the topping, i dont see alot in her immediate future going on...so if i end up topping her, which it looks like i will, and it will come first, that will be her first shock and we will see how she recovers...wont bore you all with a bunch of needless baby pics of her still in limbo, but will post at least a wkly one until she gets going....hopefully tomorrow...lavendar
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY....lavendar

most likely of course....ok, the super lemon haze short gazette is being posted....first off, i think she may live....i now have two sets of true leaves on top of a very long stem...sooo, are these short or long? haze suggests tall, but who knows anymore....all of you alls look short and stocky...i have almost absolutely come to the definate decision maybe that i will repot her and bury her deeper, but i want to get her stablized first...and i am really sure that the third set of leaves will come off....she is still not drinking well, so other than the topping, i dont see alot in her immediate future going on...so if i end up topping her, which it looks like i will, and it will come first, that will be her first shock and we will see how she recovers...wont bore you all with a bunch of needless baby pics of her still in limbo, but will post at least a wkly one until she gets going....hopefully tomorrow...lavendar
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY....lavendar

High Lavendar You have more gentleness than me. When my SLH popped she went straight up, like yours. I didn't wait, she went immediately up to her leaves in a pot of soil. If you look back to the first picture I posted of her, all you can see is her 4 little baby leaves. All I cared about was she was alive.....:smokin:

This may sound silly, but how can you tell if she is drinking water? Something that small. The way you treat your plants is much more gentle than me. I must be the guy with the big boots on stomping through the garden. :yahoo:

Happy 4th to you too

High Lavendar You have more gentleness than me. When my SLH popped she went straight up, like yours. I didn't wait, she went immediately up to her leaves in a pot of soil. If you look back to the first picture I posted of her, all you can see is her 4 little baby leaves. All I cared about was she was alive.....:smokin:

This may sound silly, but how can you tell if she is drinking water? Something that small. The way you treat your plants is much more gentle than me. I must be the guy with the big boots on stomping through the garden. :yahoo:

Happy 4th to you too

sheesh omm,
her cup runneth nearly dry....weight....
and i would drown her to her neck, but ive spent soooo much time babying her now, that it seems a shame to just give up....but...i may never grow her again....and i'm getting tired of buying seeds....ive had to ban myself from seed places unless its landrace...
i also use clear cups with the little ones, wrapped in tin foil so i can look for roots, color, and dampness....larger ones with developed roots move to colored beer cups all with cut holes in bottom...they stay in those until the next phase clears out and i have to move them up...root area will control growth quite a bit, when they get to 1gal reg pots, i start giving them root enzymes and such to make the roots healthy and get them to grow, and sometimes mix rootone in the soil right around the roots...just depends....also work with the roots when i repot...takes 7-10 days to recover, and then they take off...do it over one more time when they go to bud..but not the rootone....unless they are going outside, then they go straight from foil to the big pots they stay in...with all the root goodies....

what i will do, after i top her, is put on latex gloves and put powdered root tone all the length of that stem when i bury her, it will make her a little harder for the fungus to attack...later, L:reading420magazine..

oh, i forgot...NO BOOTS OR STOMPING ALLOWED i have one of my own i have to constantly watch....he doesnt fall, but if it can be mutilated, bent or mangled in any way, in the name of helping me...it happens, and all i can do is SMILE because i know if i want something done my way, i should do it myself...but that doesnt mean i dont wring my hands and wail, "why me?" when he leaves the room, feeling so good about having helped me...actually he is getting better...well, somewhat..:

sheesh omm,
her cup runneth nearly dry....weight....
and i would drown her to her neck, but ive spent soooo much time babying her now, that it seems a shame to just give up....but...i may never grow her again....and i'm getting tired of buying seeds....ive had to ban myself from seed places unless its landrace...
i also use clear cups with the little ones, wrapped in tin foil so i can look for roots, color, and dampness....larger ones with developed roots move to colored beer cups all with cut holes in bottom...they stay in those until the next phase clears out and i have to move them up...root area will control growth quite a bit, when they get to 1gal reg pots, i start giving them root enzymes and such to make the roots healthy and get them to grow, and sometimes mix rootone in the soil right around the roots...just depends....also work with the roots when i repot...takes 7-10 days to recover, and then they take off...do it over one more time when they go to bud..but not the rootone....unless they are going outside, then they go straight from foil to the big pots they stay in...with all the root goodies....

what i will do, after i top her, is put on latex gloves and put powdered root tone all the length of that stem when i bury her, it will make her a little harder for the fungus to attack...later, L:reading420magazine..

oh, i forgot...NO BOOTS OR STOMPING ALLOWED i have one of my own i have to constantly watch....he doesnt fall, but if it can be mutilated, bent or mangled in any way, in the name of helping me...it happens, and all i can do is SMILE because i know if i want something done my way, i should do it myself...but that doesnt mean i dont wring my hands and wail, "why me?" when he leaves the room, feeling so good about having helped me...actually he is getting better...well, somewhat..:

Ok! I gotcha now. Well, I do use a bit of B-1 for the roots.:)

No seed buying! Not you! That's a against your nature! If you want landrace
look at World of Seeds. They have a whole section of them. I'm sure you have already. Feeling like the the little devil on your shoulder again.:smokin:

Hubby means well.......I can just see you correcting it all after he leaves, :yahoo:

:peace: to you Lady Lavendar! :)

That is a beautiful plant crazy horse! That is the power of LST when done right...makes a bush.

I just came to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday on this 4th of July weekend!

And to post a mini update on my Super Lemon Haze in bloom. She is bursting out of the crack in the wall where I have given her to grow. I already had to cut the tips off of a giant fan leaf that was trying to touch the sun...she has no where to go so pruning and tying are my only options.

Here is SLH Rising.
7-3_SLH_Rising.jpg

:peace:

Ok! I gotcha now. Well, I do use a bit of B-1 for the roots.:)

No seed buying! Not you! That's a against your nature! If you want landrace
look at World of Seeds. They have a whole section of them. I'm sure you have already. Feeling like the the little devil on your shoulder again.:smokin:

Hubby means well.......I can just see you correcting it all after he leaves, :yahoo:

:peace: to you Lady Lavendar! :)

yes, he does...he tries very hard, and is catching on, and knows some of their names now....thats good....if he doesnt, he knows where its located...right now we are at war over oj...he wants to harvest, but she is just not ready quite yet....and he cant see the diff....oh well....not sure who will prevail on that one....somehow a couple of days seems moot, but not, at the same time...maybe i can get him busy with the chickens again....or the pond, or the greenhouse...i gave him the ducksfeet to play with and hes worried about males, but its too soon to tell.....lavendar...gonna be hot and humid today, have to get all the fans going...later..

yes, he does...he tries very hard, and is catching on, and knows some of their names now....thats good....if he doesnt, he knows where its located...right now we are at war over oj...he wants to harvest, but she is just not ready quite yet....and he cant see the diff....oh well....not sure who will prevail on that one....somehow a couple of days seems moot, but not, at the same time...maybe i can get him busy with the chickens again....or the pond, or the greenhouse...i gave him the ducksfeet to play with and hes worried about males, but its too soon to tell.....lavendar...gonna be hot and humid today, have to get all the fans going...later..

Yep, just side track him as much as possible. :cheer: Well actually one or two days does make a difference sometimes and you just feel it. 7 am now so time for bed. Big smoke before bed. ;) Relaxing........:bong:

LST stands for low stress training. It's like bondage for plants ;)

You bend the branches and tie them down where you want them. Good for low height situations, or maximizing light access to your branches.

A Brief Guide to LST
LST How to do

Back
Top Bottom