OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

LST stands for low stress training. It's like bondage for plants ;)

You bend the branches and tie them down where you want them. Good for low height situations, or maximizing light access to your branches.

A Brief Guide to LST
LST How to do

Thanks for answering smoothcat Your everywhere! Don't know how you do it! :bravo:

SLH is the bomb but not inside again.....outside definitely....I want 5 10-12 ftrs...can you imagine.....mmmmmmm

Yes! Pit I can imagine that;) I have imagined that! :cheer:

Can't do it here because of the soil. Sand for 2 feet, then salt water. Bummer!

I want to watch you do that though. Go to it my friend! :thumb:

Never say Never! They have this thing called a "fucking big pot" you can put soil in and grow TREES! I have a 30 gallon one here I can shoot with my 12 gauge if you want air-pots. Put that Colombian in that sucker and get your telescope ready for checking out the trichomes growing on the top Cola :thumb:

As in Big Bertha? :Rasta:

That one fan leaf has never stopped growing...too freaky to me to cut off but it needs to be...it is laying all over my Pineapple Express. She paints pictures in my head of the redwoods...or even potwoods, fields of pot trees where breathing the very air is so intoxicating as to be dangerous on a calm day. Many a traveler is lost in that wood...:tokin: I see the grove of Super Lemon Haze as the place you find the bodies of the happily lost (not dead, just smoking themselves into bliss and unwilling to even consider leaving).

Wish she was in a big girl spot, but she will be soon enough, might only grow her and cheese for a bit and work on maximizing my yield with them. Seem like good plants to do it with.

Or I might break out a White Rhino. :smokin:Too many options.

Aloha OMM on the end of this 4th of July with rockets red glare and hopefully everyone well! :peacetwo:

Never say Never! They have this thing called a "fucking big pot" you can put soil in and grow TREES! I have a 30 gallon one here I can shoot with my 12 gauge if you want air-pots. Put that Colombian in that sucker and get your telescope ready for checking out the trichomes growing on the top Cola :thumb:

Alright youngster! I've heard of those "fu*king big pots". However, this old 135 pound body couldn't move one if it was empty. You sure that AirPot idea would work??? :Rasta: I have a good telescope so that would work, I could also get up on the roof and check em!:slide::slide:

Hope you had a great 4th.:blunt:

That one fan leaf has never stopped growing...too freaky to me to cut off but it needs to be...it is laying all over my Pineapple Express. She paints pictures in my head of the redwoods...or even potwoods, fields of pot trees where breathing the very air is so intoxicating as to be dangerous on a calm day. Many a traveler is lost in that wood...:tokin: I see the grove of Super Lemon Haze as the place you find the bodies of the happily lost (not dead, just smoking themselves into bliss and unwilling to even consider leaving).

Wish she was in a big girl spot, but she will be soon enough, might only grow her and cheese for a bit and work on maximizing my yield with them. Seem like good plants to do it with.

Or I might break out a White Rhino. :smokin:Too many options.

Aloha OMM on the end of this 4th of July with rockets red glare and hopefully everyone well! :peacetwo:

Aloha My friend High!

Big leaves.....the redwoods.....a forest of SLH.....I would like to find that place.......and put in a munchies stand.....we would be rich and high, what more could we want?

Cheese and SLH designed for yield sounds mighty good......but there are other temptations like White Rhino.:morenutes:

Hope you had a good forth! :peace:

SLH is the bomb but not inside again.....outside definitely....I want 5 10-12 ftrs...can you imagine.....mmmmmmm

man i would love to grow some huge slh outdoors :yummy:....its ok to dream aint it???.....

bigplant2.jpg

She's pretty OMM, looking very healthy. That light background biased your exposure a bit but those green leaves stand out beautifully.

She's pretty OMM, looking very healthy. That light background biased your exposure a bit but those green leaves stand out beautifully.

Slaps self in the head!:yahoo:

You are right! About the back ground. That's flat white reflective paint. I painted the boards last grow to get a little upward reflection so the bottom leaves would get some light. Judging the from the yield of the bottom buds, it worked. In fact just painted another one for when I go to bloom this time.
Well, it's an upgrade!:ganjamon: :ganjamon:

Hey ya old fart, how the hell ya been!? Haven't read your entire journal, but it sounds like your out of the closet, and in the sun with some fine quality shit.....outstanding! Since I screwed my back on the ice it's been a slow grind back to join the living, but Wanda has certainly helped, and is continuing to supply the meds to sit for longer periods. Speaking of Wanda, the 8 seeds she produced, and stupid me thought would be sterile, were the only seed in my collection that germinated, and 3 of them are into their 4th week. But no time time for a journal I'm afraid. My little 'fish hook' carvings have exploded into a nice little size business that eats up my days and evenings.

So glad to see your still in business old friend. I'll check back to see how your doing.

Here is my SLH at day 35 of veg.

SLH8.jpg

Sorry for the dark color, my camera didn't like the full Hawaiian sun and made things darker. Won't happen again...famous last words!:Rasta:

Hey oldmedman's that is a pretty plant there I just today found one of my outdoor autoflower fem's beginning it's flowering phase 17 days exactlly, an yeah I bet that Hawaiian Sun is great about now but when isn't it Bro! and let's see it's about 4:30 pm there now to our 7:30 pm in Ca! I love that place wish I could make it there again soon for a vacation really could use it,

Hey just dropping by the Super Lemon Haze journal with some good SLH news!!! :cheer:

Put my clones of SLH in on 6-27 in the evening and here they are today 9 days later.
7-6_SLH_clones_have_baby_roots.jpg

Now for water...bubbles and willow branches..no phing, no H2O2 nor any other rooting compound...I think my little bubbler does pretty good...they should be ready for transplanting in a few days. This is the same water I started with and only thing I did was change the branches on day 6...not sure that was necessary either, I just did it.

See the branches...
7-6_cloner_water.jpg

The willow branches are awesome, they keep away the slime and give the clones rooting hormone...such a win/win. Winter will make me sad as the tree will hibernate.

BTW when I take the humidity dome off my clones they put off a really strong odor...she is gonna be beautiful strong smelling chicks (the syntax is on purpose). :)

:peace:

Sisco you are a genius! Since I can't afford to buy the original 'Air Pots' (airport in Boston) I'll make my own Air Pots just like Sisco has suggested. Brilliant! :bravo: I've got an 8" telescope also sisco, so we can have a day of it.

'No plant is too tall, no pot will be without holes.'

Mountain, I've sent a request to you from my 'it' (suspect male) for your Bertha's hand in marriage. Please respond quickly as 'it' does not have long to live. Here is a nice photo of 'it' during a recent dinner outing.

:morenutes:

Please show it to Bertha, thanks!

Bertha has a narcissism complex brother...she said the only plant she would ever mate with would be herself.....talk about self love...I am growing a clone to help her realize that dream...it will be going into the bloom cabinet shortly after I transplant it into a dixie cup. I will then be wooing it to grow beautiful flowers with silver trinkets (well silver water anyway...:smokin:).

Wish me luck.

Sorry about that horny male...but horny males are dime a dozen...look in any field or back lot...:lot-o-toke: Hundreds of plants that look like this ready to drop their pollen anytime...even the crack of dawn isn't safe from a horny male...:grinjoint:

Bertha has a narcissism complex brother...she said the only plant she would ever mate with would be herself.....talk about self love...I am growing a clone to help her realize that dream...it will be going into the bloom cabinet shortly after I transplant it into a dixie cup. I will then be wooing it to grow beautiful flowers with silver trinkets (well silver water anyway...:smokin:).

Wish me luck.

Sorry about that horny male...but horny males are dime a dozen...look in any field or back lot...:lot-o-toke: Hundreds of plants that look like this ready to drop their pollen anytime...even the crack of dawn isn't safe from a horny male...:grinjoint:

Well needless to say, 'it' was a very disappointed plant until I told him about your single tomato plant. I told him that was 'her' name..... Could you paste some old fan leaves on her. 'It' will never know the difference. You know how those young boys are! He's already been with the 'crack of dawn'. He's tried with my wifes eggplant, but she caught him. He ('it') is missing several parts from that escapade, but they have grown back since.

Back
Top Bottom