OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Good Morning OMM, how are you this fine summer morning? If I figure the time difference right, you had a rough night...sorry brother. Hope you get to go lay down soon and get some sleep.

Well I pulled The Church and SLH will be going in the bloom closet to take her place tonight, so my adventure with SLH deepens...:grinjoint:

:peace: my good friend.

Good Morning OMM, how are you this fine summer morning? If I figure the time difference right, you had a rough night...sorry brother. Hope you get to go lay down soon and get some sleep.

Well I pulled The Church and SLH will be going in the bloom closet to take her place tonight, so my adventure with SLH deepens...:grinjoint:

:peace: my good friend.

Aloha Mate! :) Warm and Humid and the sun is coming up. Another multicolor sky. Yesterday at this time it was drizzling with clouds moving through and a moving rainbow followed the clouds. Just beautiful.:cheer:
Yep, heading to bed very soon. One last toke! ;)

Great the SLH takes center stage! :bravo:

May you have a fine day, My Friend! :peace:

im trying to post a pic of the slh....i realize she is not much to offer yet, but, we are trying....there is another pic of her in the pics i psted in the phototron...but not doing much so far...lavendar

IMG_15824.jpg

Ahh what a cute little baby lavendar...she is a tall lady. She is in good hands and welcome to our little consortium on the Haze.

I transplanted my SLH tonight into the sick (but fixed I think) FFOF soil I have left and put Osmocote + in the soil...am gonna try the no fertilize, just water type plant this grow...:) I really wanna try her in hempy but that will be after my clones are successful and not before...and that is only partially up to me. So my hempy Cheese is alone in the box of light...she should go crazy...I am gonna top her soon and take it as a clone.

I will end the MountainHigh ramble early, just wanted to welcome your little girl.

:peace: sister.

Aloha Mate! :) Warm and Humid and the sun is coming up. Another multicolor sky. Yesterday at this time it was drizzling with clouds moving through and a moving rainbow followed the clouds. Just beautiful.:cheer:
Yep, heading to bed very soon. One last toke! ;)

Great the SLH takes center stage! :bravo:

May you have a fine day, My Friend! :peace:

I so envy you where you live brother. I am hoping to make it out there someday if not to live at least to stay for a few months and learn the place.

She is in the bloom cabinet in her new pot right now. Hopefully happy and feeling the need to grow gigantic buds of goodness.

Aloha OMM, :peace: to you.

I so envy you where you live brother. I am hoping to make it out there someday if not to live at least to stay for a few months and learn the place.

She is in the bloom cabinet in her new pot right now. Hopefully happy and feeling the need to grow gigantic buds of goodness.

Aloha OMM, :peace: to you.

Hey High I could show you all around this beautiful place. We would not be in Waikiki more than a day or two....that's for the tourist only. I would show the best parts of my island and it's real beauty. Show you how the locals live.
Warning once you've been here you will always want to come back!:peace:

im trying to post a pic of the slh....i realize she is not much to offer yet, but, we are trying....there is another pic of her in the pics i psted in the phototron...but not doing much so far...lavendar

IMG_15824.jpg

That's a cute skinny little girl.:grinjoint: I don't know how many people will scream bloody murder, but I had three girls like that last grow and I just replanted them in a pot, but deeper, so only her top sticks out. Probably not an approved method, but it worked for me and I still had a good harvest. Won't hurt to try it! OMM:cheer:

That's a cute skinny little girl.:grinjoint: I don't know how many people will scream bloody murder, but I had three girls like that last grow and I just replanted them in a pot, but deeper, so only her top sticks out. Probably not an approved method, but it worked for me and I still had a good harvest. Won't hurt to try it! OMM:cheer:

yep, me too, even rubbed the stem with powder root tone to prevent damping off, and it did and grew more roots from there....sounds crazy some of the stuff that gets done to the plants in the name of growing, but it works....at least enough of the time to keep us going....i've even cut the roots, and it worked....also live cuttings rooted still to the main stem in a ball of dirt....alot depends on the climate whether it works or not....here is so humid and rainy that i need to watch what i try as it tends to rot...ugh...i'm alot more used to desert and tropics to grow stuff....yep, and im sure its not approved of also....if you have enough to experiment and can take a few failures, then do it, its the only way knowledge grows....even if i top her the next leaves, she will still be tall and gangly, so am thinking of what to do, and so far the same idea you had is running in no. one spot....too tall is not fun....always my luck tho, maybe i get them as i have the time and patience or as a reminder to develope some...who knows....later, L...shes alive tho, and from there miracles do happen, or at least it says that in the fine print...and i'll always think so...later:reading420magazine::peace:..

We all Planted alot of lanky seedlings like that Lav,,,,, Is MUCH better than letting them fall over isn't it????????????????? GL OMM I am now going to look back the first 7 pages I missed. Stay Down with your bad AZZ.............. BB in a second

Well pops Glad all is good. Myself never did SLH, but did alot of lemon skunk, and she was killler. Best to all of them. I'll be peeking in here and there. Looks good, Later,
Old Man

Well pops Glad all is good. Myself never did SLH, but did alot of lemon skunk, and she was killler. Best to all of them. I'll be peeking in here and there. Looks good, Later,
Old Man

Hey Buddy Your not finished yet:grinjoint:

Look under my 3rd grow......lots of pictures :yahoo:

Hey OMM ....Looking good brother grower....I keep hearing same that this is a real nice strain....must be some outstanding smoke :yummy: :peace:

Hi Tunes Seems to be one of the top stains as the moment. We thought we would all compare notes and see how she grows best. Your always welcome here Bro. :cheer:

Well as long as your hosting Mountain out there, I figure I'd swim out there myself for a visit.. :Rasta:. Course I'd have to get some swim trunks first, can't be caught in the middle of my trip without my trunks on. I mean what would you do if a Cruise Ship passed you by and you were out there swimming to Hawaii with your naked sunburned rear end looking like two orange harvest moons bouncing across the water! For crying out loud someones libel to harpoon your ass! You wouldn't let your mother do that, right? So I'm swimming out there and I'm thinking, "Are there any sharks out here? They could be right under neath me lookin up at my sorry ass or wait, actually they'd see the 'other side'....:cool:....so here I am with another 1500 miles to go." Well I've got my can of hornet spray (that's an idea that was discussed over on my thread about repelling wild animals). Well hey, if it works for bears and that's still up for debate, it may work for sharks. right? Well if not at least I won't get stung on my voyage across the Pacific. This is were the swimming fins would come in handy, I could throw them at the shark if I had to. How many sharks get swim fins thrown at them, not too many. It will totally confuse the heck out of it.
:surf:

So I figure a couple weeks later when my sorry, poor, unable to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii ass finally washes up on a beach somewhere, (hopefully the right island). you'd be there to peel me off the beach. Hey, I spent my last nickel on those darn fins! Now the problem is you may have given up on me after news came in about a shark that washed up on another island with a swim fin just like mine stuck in it's throat, You'd probably think the worst and just warn all your other guests not to swim from SF unless they had larger swim fins.

Heck by the time I got there and recovered from the shock of seeing you, I'd already have to swim back home! The next trip would require a little more planning and thought, definitely with swim trunks and larger fins. Maybe pepper spray too?

All this buddy I'd do just to sit out back with y'all and watch that pretty Hawaiian sunset with a cool drink in one hand and a fat doobie in the other. Have to smoke yours though, my stash I had hidden in the swim fin. Ya never know when the 'man' is going to show up! :Rasta:

Sorry for going off topic O. It won't happen again! :peace:

Well as long as your hosting Mountain out there, I figure I'd swim out there myself for a visit.. :Rasta:. Course I'd have to get some swim trunks first, can't be caught in the middle of my trip without my trunks on. I mean what would you do if a Cruise Ship passed you by and you were out there swimming to Hawaii with your naked sunburned rear end looking like two orange harvest moons bouncing across the water! For crying out loud someones libel to harpoon your ass! You wouldn't let your mother do that, right? So I'm swimming out there and I'm thinking, "Are there any sharks out here? They could be right under neath me lookin up at my sorry ass or wait, actually they'd see the 'other side'....:cool:....so here I am with another 1500 miles to go." Well I've got my can of hornet spray (that's an idea that was discussed over on my thread about repelling wild animals). Well hey, if it works for bears and that's still up for debate, it may work for sharks. right? Well if not at least I won't get stung on my voyage across the Pacific. This is were the swimming fins would come in handy, I could throw them at the shark if I had to. How many sharks get swim fins thrown at them, not too many. It will totally confuse the heck out of it.
:surf:

So I figure a couple weeks later when my sorry, poor, unable to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii ass finally washes up on a beach somewhere, (hopefully the right island). you'd be there to peel me off the beach. Hey, I spent my last nickel on those darn fins! Now the problem is you may have given up on me after news came in about a shark that washed up on another island with a swim fin just like mine stuck in it's throat, You'd probably think the worst and just warn all your other guests not to swim from SF unless they had larger swim fins.

Heck by the time I got there and recovered from the shock of seeing you, I'd already have to swim back home! The next trip would require a little more planning and thought, definitely with swim trunks and larger fins. Maybe pepper spray too?

All this buddy I'd do just to sit out back with y'all and watch that pretty Hawaiian sunset with a cool drink in one hand and a fat doobie in the other. Have to smoke yours though, my stash I had hidden in the swim fin. Ya never know when the 'man' is going to show up! :Rasta:

Sorry for going off topic O. It won't happen again! :peace:

Oh! No! Don't do that! Woodsman

You may kill the whole tourist thing for Hawaii I don't want to think about a boat load of folks out Whale watching and seeing that pink sun burned butt sticking up. No Thanks! Forget the bug spray and the fins...they probably don't have fins big enough for those feet of yours anyway.:)

Can you make it to Portland? moslowjj and Norcaliwood are at work this very moment putting pontoons on JJ's truck. They are replacing the tires with squirrel cage fans and adding a rudder. The have deck chairs in the back and could easily add another. Between them they will have a big stash, so you could just float on water and in the air all the way over and back. This would give all a chance to sit in the back yard and soak up the Hawaiian sun. What do you think? Sound better to me! :peace:

What was that thing about off topic? :yahoo:

You may kill the whole tourist thing for Hawaii I don't want to think about a boat load of folks out Whale watching and seeing that pink sun burned butt sticking up. No Thanks! Forget the bug spray and the fins...they probably don't have fins big enough for those feet of yours anyway.:)

Can you make it to Portland? moslowjj and Norcaliwood are at work this very moment putting pontoons on JJ's truck. They are replacing the tires with squirrel cage fans and adding a rudder. The have deck chairs in the back and could easily add another. Between them they will have a big stash, so you could just float on water and in the air all the way over and back. This would give all a chance to sit in the back yard and soak up the Hawaiian sun. What do you think? Sound better to me! :peace:

I'll have some mango tasting Northern Lights to add to the stash! It wouldn't have tasted as good soaked with saltwater. Great Idea! I wouldn't want to single handily ruin the tourist industry in Hawaii or for that matter wherever the shipping lanes led to. My red rear could of meant the collapse Pacific trade. All of this would have been avoided had I remembered the sun tan lotion.:smokin:

Fun journal. I too will have to make a trip to the islands one of these days.

BTW, replanting deep is a good thing. The same cells that grow the stems will change to root cells and you will end up with roots from the entire length of everything under the dirt. This will work all the way through the life of the plant. So you can use that to your advantage any time. In fact, I often strip off the lowest branches and replant all the way to that point.

:peace::nicethread:

p.g.
thanks for verifying that for me....i thought so...may have to....she seems great at the growing stem, but still only the one true set of leaves...may change by tonight tho....have a breeze on the stem so it will get strong...

the only reason im not posting anything much is all i have so far is a stem, not much to talk about or go ooooh and aaawe over....gee, thats nice lav, its a stem, right?

maybe a second cat. for super lemon haze stems huh???

great thread....still laughing at those rosy cheeks....heard about them on the vhf....way to go woods....as one of my heros, chief dan george says, "endeavor to persevere" later, lav:cool:

What was that thing about off topic? :yahoo:
Hey! Tell those guys to wait for me....I just bought a Kirby Vacuum to help out, this thing does everything!.:yahoo::surf:

Back
Top Bottom