OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

It was PitViper's grow that had me excited about Super Lemon Haze to begin with awhile ago...:yummy:

Any smoke reports you guys?

Oh and Aloha OMM, you sir are a gentleman and scholar...:)
Mahalo
for maintaining this journal so actively. I hope for things to be less busy and me to get more energy after I get more use to this walking...:bong: (I Wake, Bake and Roll)

Peace to everyone.

omm,
just to let you know, her round leaves popped out, still waiting on the true leaves....she grew another inch....its nearly bamboo kabob stick time to hold her up for a while....heck at this rate shes gonna be 12 inches before i can top....no thats just exaggeration....she was finally strong enough to put in front of one of the tube lights, hope she stabilizes now....will get some pics tonight....lavendar:cheer:

Just thought I would put this up in here, I took a shot of my SLH, trying to decide what to do to control her, I pulled her LST tight, should give me another week maybe...

Here she is today.
6-24_Baby_SLH.jpg

I cut off two of her huge fans as they and she didn't fit in my little cabinet anymore...they were huge. I think I might of watered her with nutes (big mistake), she hasn't shown me that she is a she yet, so I haven't bothered pulling a clone or two yet.

Well that is her for now. Will update when she shows her sex.

:peace: to all.

been tryin to get a hold to this strain myself as i heard it was a good yielder and very potent so as soon as i get a hold to some im on board, until then im locked in.

Yeah crazy, my little girl (confirmed :cheer:) is looking alot more like yours now....

Smoothcat, hope you find yourself some of this, I hear good things and my girl is a beast...her genetics are strong.

See she showed sign tonight! Picture is horrid and the pistil is TINY! But I can see it with a loupe clearly.
SLH_is_a_little_girl_.jpg

I am happy, time to go smoke. :bong:

:peace:

PitViper, I could really dig some 'kick your dick in the dirt' smoke! LOL :rofl::rofl: That's what I call a 'straight to the point' smoke report! All I need to know!

I need to set up a waiting room! It'll have nice soft lounge chairs, a fridge packed with food and drink and for your viewing pleasure, an HDTV. I'll have a few laptops out there so you can monitor the threads while waiting. Then of course 'his and hers' bathrooms complete with 'Charmin' toilet paper and nice smelly candles for your comfort and pleasure!

Hey Buddy
I'm with you on the "straight to the point" smoke report. No fooling around.:grinjoint:
The waiting room sounds good, my only suggestions would be few magazines in the bathroom! :peace:

It was PitViper's grow that had me excited about Super Lemon Haze to begin with awhile ago...:yummy:

Any smoke reports you guys?

Oh and Aloha OMM, you sir are a gentleman and scholar...:)
Mahalo
for maintaining this journal so actively. I hope for things to be less busy and me to get more energy after I get more use to this walking...:bong: (I Wake, Bake and Roll)

Peace to everyone.

Aloha High:bravo:

Thanks for the good words. As you can see, your idea was a good one.:)
So glad you thought of this kind of journal!:peace:

I figured your walking was taking a bit out of you. Hope it becomes second nature to you! :bravo:

omm,
just to let you know, her round leaves popped out, still waiting on the true leaves....she grew another inch....its nearly bamboo kabob stick time to hold her up for a while....heck at this rate shes gonna be 12 inches before i can top....no thats just exaggeration....she was finally strong enough to put in front of one of the tube lights, hope she stabilizes now....will get some pics tonight....lavendar:cheer:

Hi young lady. :) That's great news! With your growing skills, I never had a doubt. :bravo: She has already gone taller than my toothpick hold up sticks. Actually, I'd like to know what methods others use when they spring up 3" on a little thin stem. Maybe we can pick up a few hints. Thanks Lavendar!:grinjoint:

been tryin to get a hold to this strain myself as i heard it was a good yielder and very potent so as soon as i get a hold to some im on board, until then im locked in.

:welcome: smoothcat ;) Sounds good to me! Glad your with us! :bravo:
Your chair is locked in! :cheer:

Hello again crazy horse:)

Once again great pictures and WOW! That girl looks so healthy! You sure do know what your doing!:) Glad your with us on this one!;)

My slh genetics and vigour make my growing skillz look better than they really are!,or maybe its the cannabis leaf tea i make for vegging lol

Thank god mountainhigh's got a female :)

My slh genetics and vigour make my growing skillz look better than they really are!,or maybe its the cannabis leaf tea i make for vegging lol

Thank god mountainhigh's got a female :)

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Yea! Happy about Mountain High's new girl too!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom