OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Here's my little Super Lemon Haze as of today. :)
Once she gets going, looks like she takes off. She's had her second topping already! Very distinct leaves too! :)

slh7.jpg

I've got a few questions for anyone

I just recently learned that SLS does have some couchlock effect even though primarily Sativa

How stable is this strain?
Are there noticeably different pheno's and maybe that's what I'm seeing?

I've got a few questions for anyone

I just recently learned that SLS does have some couchlock effect even though primarily Sativa

How stable is this strain?
Are there noticeably different pheno's and maybe that's what I'm seeing?

couchlock occurs on the 3rd hit....then your done
1st and 2nd your soaring.....I had 1 pheno 4 plants

High Dad!!
I know I have been MIA for a few but I am back! Your grow is looking AWESOME!!! I hope that all is well and the weather brings you warmth and lots of sunshine and postive energy! Miss ya! Hope all is well! ttyl :thumb: your doing a great job!!

Well, What do you know? I've missed you girl! I know you've been busy, so I wasn't worried about you too much Well, maybe some!:)
Good to know your back!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Yea! BAS!

These pictures is of a flowered clone from my last grow, ive got it back to veg mode.

Crazy Horse, nice to see someone else doing a regeneration! Is the second pic the regen now? Or is that another plant? Great job anyways and Reps to you bud!

Yeah crazy, my little girl (confirmed :cheer:) is looking alot more like yours now....

Smoothcat, hope you find yourself some of this, I hear good things and my girl is a beast...her genetics are strong.

See she showed sign tonight! Picture is horrid and the pistil is TINY! But I can see it with a loupe clearly.

I am happy, time to go smoke. :bong:

:peace:

Congratulations my fine Mountain friend! Your a Daddy, again! Time to lock the doors and put the car keys in a safe and hidden place! :grinjoint:

Hey Buddy
I'm with you on the "straight to the point" smoke report. No fooling around.:grinjoint:
The waiting room sounds good, my only suggestions would be few magazines in the bathroom! :peace:

Magazines, laptops etc.....

Part two from Pit Vipers 'world class' smoke report: Two hits for a soaring high and the third for couchlock! Thanks Pit!

High Dad!!
I know I have been MIA for a few but I am back! Your grow is looking AWESOME!!! I hope that all is well and the weather brings you warmth and lots of sunshine and postive energy! Miss ya! Hope all is well! ttyl :thumb: your doing a great job!!

Hello Bay! Missed you, but as OMM says, you had things to do. :welcome::peace:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy horse
These pictures is of a flowered clone from my last grow, ive got it back to veg mode.

Crazy Horse, nice to see someone else doing a regeneration! Is the second pic the regen now? Or is that another plant? Great job anyways and Reps to you bud!

Both pictures are of the same plant at different stages, im starting flowering in a week or so, then its just the 3 month wait..lol :smokin:

Glad to get on here early. A lot of other journals have left me in the dust. lol This is a great idea you guys! Thanx OMM for posting this journal. SLH sounds like a top notch strain, and from everyones pics, it looks like one too. It also looks like it would do very well with topping. One question. How expensive are these beans? Good luck to you, and all growing SLH! I'll be watching.:nicethread:

Glad to get on here early. A lot of other journals have left me in the dust. lol This is a great idea you guys! Thanx OMM for posting this journal. SLH sounds like a top notch strain, and from everyones pics, it looks like one too. It also looks like it would do very well with topping. One question. How expensive are these beans? Good luck to you, and all growing SLH! I'll be watching.:nicethread:

Welcome tricome Glad you got here early too!:) I was saving your seat for you.;) I checked the price at one of our sponsors and they are 5 fem'd beans for right at $53.00. The single seed store is out of them. Hope that helps.:)

I will be starting a SLH grow very soon. I have five fem seeds and also will use ff ocean forest. Should I also use some per lite with this medium????

Thanks,

Pony Boy

I will be starting a SLH grow very soon. I have five fem seeds and also will use ff ocean forest. Should I also use some per lite with this medium????

Thanks,

Pony Boy

Hi Pony Boy Welcome! Yes, add 25 to 35 % Perlite to FFOF. I use it and I grow in AirPots. Others here on 420 use up to 50%. Hope that helps and glad to have you looking in!:bravo:

Glad to see all the interest in this journal, :). Aloha OMM, how are you doing this fine day? (Night? duh)...:bong:

I took three clones from my SLH, I am giving one to my provider and one is for me for my next mother and the last one is a girl who I am gonna do naughty things to with silver and get her to make me some magic female seed powder.

That is the plan anyway...they might all die...such is the way of things. :grinjoint:

So far so good though.

Here they are a couple hours after put in.
6-26_SLH_clones_taken.jpg

And here is the wee little lass I took them from...;)
6-26_Baby_SLH.jpg

She is actually my middle light plant and as such has a very narrow shape she can be. Will be make her a fan up the back of her pot and little or nothing below.

That is all my Super Lemon Haze news. Wish my clones luck. I am using 7 or so ends from a willow tree in my bubble cloner with fresh water from the tap so I have a bit of chlorine to kill bugs...no sick clones. Hope this is a solution for free rooting hormone for me.

:peace: 420Magazine.

Aloha High :grinjoint:

Little lass, eh? She sure looks good buddy. I see many good things coming from that girl, including the clones.:)

If I am ever able to make clones, I will copy your cloning station exactly! Willow stems and all. Your ingenious with the things you make. Plan on starting my other journal on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Then things will start to get real busy, I hope. :grinjoint: I am doing fine my friend and I hope you are too!:peace:

I thought I'd get in early and you're already up to 5 pages :popcorn: Somebody knock that 10 gallon hat off the guy in front of me :)

Hey HorseBadortiz:) People just don't listen! I asked them all to take off their hats! There's an empty seat on the front row on the right. Guy never showed up.;)
Anyway Wecome:cheer:

Damn i'm late.
Can i come in?
:peace:

:yahoo:

Hi Superweed! Of course you can!:grinjoint: Sorry, I haven't been around for a while. Busy with this grow and putting together my next grow which, with luck, will be up by tomorrow. I cruise by your grow an check on you almost everyday, my friend. You were doing great last time I looked!:cheer:

Welcome:bong:

Back
Top Bottom