OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

O my good friend, this is amazingly great news to those of us who care for you! Rest your weary bones and do not worry about a thing. I'm 74 years younger than you :Rasta: and as you know I have great difficulty myself keeping up to date with everyone. You're the first one to tell me not to worry about it and to relax. Now it's your turn to rest up. We're all here for ya!

What a beautiful garden you have and such a great looking family.

Hi Woodsman :):):):):)
Of all the folks on here, you more than anyone knows what it's like! Which end is up sometimes. :) Hope your feeling better! Did you cover that frickin hole? Bet Janet loved that! :ganjamon: I don't want to think about that! :smokin:
Jo had a mini fit and kicked one of my full water bottles today. She won't do that again! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously thanks for the nice words. :peace:

think i know just how you feel....not enough hrs in the day, and too tired the next day if you put in all the required....this is supposed to be fun....not a forced march.....

the plants look great....and seem to be doing great....maybe the oc will buy you a little time back....i go on mini vacations ... all mental...take care, see ya next time....L

Just a quick drive by to salivate and :cheer: and :bravo: and hey brother, you have to do what you need to for you to stay healthy. You just slow down where you need to...cuz WOW, you have a BIG job out in that yard going on...I think your babies absolutely approve of everything you are doing!

Aloha my good friend, :peace: and health be yours.

Hello My good friend :cheer: Yep, had to stop and face reality :) I don't follow my own saying for heavens sake.
Mind keeps writing these checks! :):):):)
Speaking of checks......we are going shopping for a new washer. They have as many buttons as a cell phone now. Wish they would fold clothes! :grinjoint:

Aloha my good friend

think i know just how you feel....not enough hrs in the day, and too tired the next day if you put in all the required....this is supposed to be fun....not a forced march.....

the plants look great....and seem to be doing great....maybe the oc will buy you a little time back....i go on mini vacations ... all mental...take care, see ya next time....L

Hi Lavendar my friend :clap::clap: You said it girl! It's an endless circle.:smokin: You were in my mind as I wrote that paragraph. You never stop!
Got to have those little mini vacations. Problem is we love growing too much! :clap::clap:

Hey brother, you know we all love the OMM and wish only the best for you and your grow...and for my x-aunt JO.

I wonder if you could grow on a cruise ship? Your girls are really a great inspiration for me I'm gonna do some more experimentations then post my findings in a journal...

Your number 1 fan siscokid

Great update OMM, the ladies are all showing the love thats gone into them. Some fat colas hangin out in your backyard.:thumb:

I'm not surprised that you crashed for a couple of days. It sounded like you were putting a lot of energy into your friends visit. :bravo:

Terrific plants.

Forced march in a circle! That's what my room feels like right now - but almost done. And here's hoping my outside ones look as good as yours. Wowza!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hey OMM and everybody just wondering if you tried FF Grow Big before? Any pros cons, advice..I just picked some up today and was planning on doing the 1 teaspoon or .75 teaspoon per gallon and watering with it everyday. Thanks guys, sorry OMM for the questions haha just trying to learn from the best! Shoots take it easy!

Hey brother, you know we all love the OMM and wish only the best for you and your grow...and for my x-aunt JO.

I wonder if you could grow on a cruise ship? Your girls are really a great inspiration for me I'm gonna do some more experimentations then post my findings in a journal...

Your number 1 fan siscokid

Hey Sisco :)
Thank You Sisco for your kindness. Well, maybe not a cruise ship, maybe an old empty tanker. :grinjoint:

A journal sounds good Buddy! :goodluck:

Hey there OMM. I got a SLH clone this weekend, and I posted in the collective thread. I hope I didn't join too late...

Mahalo My Friend, I hope your Ohana ( got that from Lilo and Stitch ;) is safe, and well.

Aloha!

G

Great update OMM, the ladies are all showing the love thats gone into them. Some fat colas hangin out in your backyard.:thumb:

I'm not surprised that you crashed for a couple of days. It sounded like you were putting a lot of energy into your friends visit. :bravo:

Hi My Friend Your right, I just crashed for a couple of days. Was nice too.
Kinda rejuvenated myself and fell much better about things now.

There are some fat colas out there and only weeks away. :cheer: Getting fired up for that. Scissors ready. :)

One of the skunk#1s is doing some really weird stuff. All her leaves are curing up dry and falling off. Planted the skunks exactly the same. One is fine and no problems. Will give her good flush and see if that helps. Keeps it interesting! :)

Terrific plants.

Forced march in a circle! That's what my room feels like right now - but almost done. And here's hoping my outside ones look as good as yours. Wowza!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi Papa Going in circles again, Huh! Sounds like you have it almost done. After that then you can sit around and watch. I hope you can anyway!.

I hope your outside girls and even better than mine! :peace:

Hey OMM and everybody just wondering if you tried FF Grow Big before? Any pros cons, advice..I just picked some up today and was planning on doing the 1 teaspoon or .75 teaspoon per gallon and watering with it everyday. Thanks guys, sorry OMM for the questions haha just trying to learn from the best! Shoots take it easy!

Hi Buddy I have used it with no problems. Same as always, start with small feedings to see how it goes, then increase the dose and do the same. If no problems, full speed ahead! :)

Hey there OMM. I got a SLH clone this weekend, and I posted in the collective thread. I hope I didn't join too late...

Mahalo My Friend, I hope your Ohana ( got that from Lilo and Stitch ;) is safe, and well.

Aloha!

G

Hi Young Lady! :grinjoint:

My Ohana is fine, both human and plant.:cheer::cheer:

I'll be over to see your post. Thanks for joining the crew. Your never too late! :):grinjoint::)

Hi Buddy I have used it with no problems. Same as always, start with small feedings to see how it goes, then increase the dose and do the same. If no problems, full speed ahead! :)

Good to hear OMM thanks again i will do that! Hopefully my little ladies come half of what yours are. Btw new shop by pearlridge really cool guy and lots of usefull things in there! Take care happy growing!

Good to hear OMM thanks again i will do that! Hopefully my little ladies come half of what yours are. Btw new shop by pearlridge really cool guy and lots of usefull things in there! Take care happy growing!

Hey! Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check him out. Shoots!

High OMM

Your grows are certainly progressing nicely. I've been very impressed with them and hope to have something going soon myself.

I hope you're not wearing yourself out and toking your meds regularly. Taking that is, yeah taking. ;)

Take care. :adore:

:peace:

Howzit OMM.

i have read through all your journals. OMG, my eyes feel like those funny glasses where the eyeballs are suspended on little Slinkys and are resting on the table in front of my keyboard!

since you read them, too, i'll start with ...
i am sure i missed many points, but it seems you might be 72 years older than one of your fans on this forum.
*** your skin is like my Dad's, and mine is advancing towards there at 50 y.o.***
at ANY age, your journals seem to draw folks in, and it seems that your aloha spirit touches many hearts. Mahalo.

as for MMJ and Hawai'i.
was the limit 6 mature plants?
what about veg?
what elevation are you? (back in the late 70s early 80's i grew pakalolo at different elevations, ex. tanatlus, palisades, and mccully areas on Oahu, and Kona side on big island).
are there security issues? (ex... what if your plants were ten feet tall?
do you have ANY help with the super-physical chores associated with orchard work?

the reason i ask is I WOULD LOVE to see your plants as HUGE trees! i want to see photos of your bandaged hands wrapped around a plant's TRUNK w/o your fingers touching.

what is the possiblilty of using MUCH larger containers?
i know FoxFram soil ain't cheap on the mainland, i wonder what it is in Hawai'i???

i'd like to know what i can do to help you make TREES!

even though i am about 7000 miles away from you, i want to mind-meld with you and do what i can.

i am in a nonMMJ state, so i am forced indoors to get the meds that make it so i don't want to chew off my aching knees, ankles, elbows, etc.

i am familiar with fowfarm stuffs, but i fertilize VERY little.

my meds are great to smoke or vaporize, but i cook with most of it after i make it into bubblehash (ice) or make a sludge that i injest orally (naptha...see Phoenix Tears). i soak the big leaves in isopropyl alcohol and use as a "wrap" on my aching joints. etcetc.

i'm not too up to date on all the latest and greatest strains and flavors, but i AM very familiar with three specific kine that i have cherished, nurtured, and perserved through careful planning and luck for the past 20+ years.

one in particular started as some seeds from some old-tyme PUNA BUTTER from big island. over the years, this strain was fiddled with by a buddy living in Oregon with N.Cali roots. Mom's die sometimes, and mine eventually did without a backup plan. But about 10 years ago, my oregon friend hooked me up with that seed's greatgreatgreat (etc) grand-baby. I call it Heinz 47., 'cause it has a few NAMES in it's heritage now, but...
it does TERRIFIC outdoors, and i wanna get some FREE beans to you. please advise.

(think of it as if i inadvertantly took some lava rock to the mainland and i wanna send it back). KAPU!

it is great for pain if you let it flower for 10-12 weeks or so. that's too long for my limited indoor space, and the plants get TOO big (i settled on an old indica and i fiddle around with an indica x with a fruity tasting mix that was given to me a while back, it is for daytime use.).

it's folks like you that inspire me to help others. i LONG for the day when i can return to the islands and not have to fret over statistics like grams per watt, or grams per square foot of canopy, etcetc.

keep me posted, and i look forward to your updates on your progress.

aloha,

angus

Hi My Friend Your right, I just crashed for a couple of days. Was nice too.
Kinda rejuvenated myself and fell much better about things now.

There are some fat colas out there and only weeks away. :cheer: Getting fired up for that. Scissors ready. :)

One of the skunk#1s is doing some really weird stuff. All her leaves are curing up dry and falling off. Planted the skunks exactly the same. One is fine and no problems. Will give her good flush and see if that helps. Keeps it interesting! :)

Sometimes a reset is in order.

You are gonna get busy soon. And they're gonna be even fatter. :cheer:

Curious about the skunk. A little variation in the strain
maybe. Hope you find a fix. Maybe a trail cam, heheh.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom