Oldschool's Big Ole Auto Grow - Sweet Trainwreck & White Widow XXL

Alright 64, either nute amendments must be an ancient Irish secret or you make me look for myself?? I saw the first 2 pages of that thread and love the Folgers pots! Maybe you say in that thread your amendments. I will read it. The beginning of that thread is awesome for the first time grower and Im lowering my t11's to about 8" away after seeing your t5's.
I think where Im at I have Chlorinmine and I need dechlorinator drops.
Great Weekend 64!

Thanks everyone..the more the merrier...
thanks for the kind words..
makes a grower feel good..
peace all my 420 friends..
joining in on your ride if you don't mind. Looking good!

I will be subbed up brother. Looking just lovely thus far.

Alright 64, either nute amendments must be an ancient Irish secret or you make me look for myself?? I saw the first 2 pages of that thread and love the Folgers pots! Maybe you say in that thread your amendments. I will read it. The beginning of that thread is awesome for the first time grower and Im lowering my t11's to about 8" away after seeing your t5's.
I think where Im at I have Chlorinmine and I need dechlorinator drops.
Great Weekend 64!

OldSchool, I have to wear a hoodie backwards to catch any drool that may be coming off my face from looking at your girls. So you know I'm subbed in. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mornin 64, I surfed up to the 9th page of your Ck seed thread you recommended. What did I learn, the wall ruler, finally what fim actually does, You foiler spray your ammendments. Oh and the phone attach.!!!! Theres more but its early yet brains fogged, no wake and bake but soon!. I will go back 64 I just have to manage time.
You say you use happy frog but I guess you save it and amend it??? Im no where at that step. Ocean forest for a while. Ive emaild Fox farm with a few questions and theyre good at replying, they say to ammend their nutes with their foliar sprays, just like you do 64! So maybe some foiler sprays and I will study what and how you use. My memory says you use big bloom as a spray through out the grow? Great day 64!
You really explain things good my brother!

Mornin 64, I surfed up to the 9th page of your Ck seed thread you recommended. What did I learn, the wall ruler, finally what fim actually does, You foiler spray your ammendments. Oh and the phone attach.!!!! Theres more but its early yet brains fogged, no wake and bake but soon!. I will go back 64 I just have to manage time.
You say you use happy frog but I guess you save it and amend it??? Im no where at that step. Ocean forest for a while. Ive emaild Fox farm with a few questions and theyre good at replying, they say to ammend their nutes with their foliar sprays, just like you do 64! So maybe some foiler sprays and I will study what and how you use. My memory says you use big bloom as a spray through out the grow? Great day 64!
You really explain things good my brother!
:thumb:
thanks..glad your enjoying it..makes me happy

Should be going into final pots this weekend..peace ♡
20170123_101403.jpg
20170123_101413.jpg
20170123_101423.jpg
20170123_101434.jpg

Hey 64 why so many sprouts???? If I remember right your grow areas small so Im thinking to allow for males?
The seeds on the paper towel...... do you plant them like that or you must let them get longer??? I wouldent know how to plant that, just plop it in and the seed turns right side up all on its own????? Im not sure how long to let the sprout get before its planted??
Im going to go read the rest of your CK thread. Great day!

Rereading this thread I figured out why so many sprouts...... to allow for males and you put two per pot!!
I wonder how you support your buds??? Trellis? And then so many in 33 sq ft Im wonderin if you top? Im thinking no and only once if so??? Let me go read you CK thread,
How far should I keep my t11's from my plants?
What can I do with the Kief I made? Can it be pressed into plugs like cold water or do I keep it a powder and just top off a bowel?? How do I store the Kief???
The ones in the yellow pots sure are defoiled?
Great day 64!

On the first page of this thread is your seedlings pic and I wonder if you plant them like that or let them get longer??? If you plant them like that do they find which way is up???? Im a NOVICE with seedlings!
Oh my lights are an old t5 i think and can be as close as I want barring the light heat it gives. Very cool info!
I can put the Kief in a baggie in my shoe and walk it into a chunk Ive been told and I will try.
Im going to go resume reading your CK thread. Great day 64

Subbed up @OS64!!

How many autos you think I could run in my 3x3? Also, would I be best running it 18/6 or 20/4? I was thinking 10 autos running 3 on the out sides n 4 in the middle where my lights overlap. I haven't decided on strain but prolly something from CropKing. Thx!

In my 4x3 space with two 144s i had 12 pots..so 3x3.
yea i think 10 you could do..now i have my trainwrecks and northern lights in that 4x3.and they stay pretty tight in there spots..if you id try them.dont get wide at all..peace ♡
Subbed up @OS64!!

How many autos you think I could run in my 3x3? Also, would I be best running it 18/6 or 20/4? I was thinking 10 autos running 3 on the out sides n 4 in the middle where my lights overlap. I haven't decided on strain but prolly something from CropKing. Thx!

On the first page of this thread is your seedlings pic and I wonder if you plant them like that or let them get longer??? If you plant them like that do they find which way is up???? Im a NOVICE with seedlings!
Oh my lights are an old t5 i think and can be as close as I want barring the light heat it gives. Very cool info!
I can put the Kief in a baggie in my shoe and walk it into a chunk Ive been told and I will try.
Im going to go resume reading your CK thread. Great day 64

Lets see here..seedling..i plant them when they pop out like u see..i put the tail end 1/4 inch down under the soil..not too deep at all.
as for the t5s ..i like 4 inches for mine..and i always have a fan blowing up and across the bulbs to keep things cooler..as for the kief.the shoe trick i dont know..never tried that..i use a press for blocks..you should get a puck press for kief..there like 20 bucks..google it..
peace there ..♡

So you can press it, the Kief, with a press and your not talking a Rosin Press either. I will Google it and thank you!!!!
Im looking for the thread you reccommended and cant find it. It had a bunch of pages and Im not sure the thread was done??? How many threads you have active my brother??? I saw the problem picture page and thought of copying it but dont know how and cant find it. When I first saw the page I thought of a copy would be smart and then later in the thread you suggest copying it??? I cant find it 64. I saw where it said red stems mean something. Its a very good page 64 and I want it hanging on my wall!!! Im going to go see if I can find it. Great Day 64!!!
Oh and Im not sure what lights I have. The guy who gave them said T11's are they t5's??? Someone said they dont make t11's. Maybe old t5's?? Im not sure. He gave me a box of bulbs too. Maybe it says it on the light housing or on the bulb box??? Hers a pic. its the one hanging.
From now on 64 its my thread first and then to yours next.
20170120_152645.jpg

Thanks for following..yes i have a fox farm mix i use..and i use same soil over and over grow after grow.check this link.lots of proven easy to follow tips.
New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale.

im here to help everyone so feel free to ask if needed ok

Heres your thread thats so hard to find!!! Thanks 64, I know where to look now. I really found it.....its the last one on your signature. Patience with me my brother! Great Day!!!

Im jamming my tent too 64! I can final pot the clones and I need to wash pots and do it soon. Im going to top the clones once so maybe my seedlings can catch up.
Damn 64, 1.5 hrs on the computer and my thread and here only!!!! and now your Guide for Noob thread. At least I know where to go now.
I appreciate your help and patience 64. I REALLY want to print that problem sheet you have. Great Day 64!

I tried to print that problem sheet but it wouldent work. I saw why Ive got red stems and lower yellow leafs on the clones. Their last water they got a tiny bit of Big Bloom and I will wait to feed because their gong in to 3gal with Ocean Forest very soon. Im letting these babes dry out! I know where the thread is and the post and will be back there lots. I can see that foiler spraying is in my future too 64!
What else...... I think Ive got the sickness too!!! 2.5 hrs on the computer and maybe back later today. Strait to page 6 of your first thread. What fun!!! I will be cleaning out the tent SOON. Final potting soon as dry, and washing pots today.
You think metal coffee cans would work good as pots? Ive got a bunch of MJB cans and Im thinking using them maybe. No need 64, Im going strait to 3gal pots from Solo ups. I just like the easy open bottoms. Maybe a few MJB can for my yard grow. Nice job you are quite an engineer 64!! Great Day!!

Back
Top Bottom